• May 13th, 2019 5:36 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2007
2815 posts
2399 upvotes
Richmond Hill

Amazon seller keep cancel my order and increase price

I try to order a small item on Amazon, it is 3rd party.
The item is only $30, so no big deal.

However, what happen is so bad, whole event take place across 2 weeks.

I placed my order about 2 weeks ago. After 2 days, I got an email told me my order is cancelled. The email have statement as follow:

"Dear buyer,
We are sorry to inform you that your order has been cancelled and subsequently issued you full refund which take 3-5 business days to reflect in your account. In case you want the product we request you to please order it again.
Thank you for cooperating with us."

The Interesting part is, they said " In case you want the product, we request you to please order it again." I was like What the hack is that? If I don't want the product, why would I order it?

I take a look at the item, it is still there, but now it is $37. I think a bit, i still wait it, so I order it again.
Same thing, got an email 2 days later, told me my order is cancelled. Same wording.
I check again, the item is still there, and is now $48

This is just total BS.

I went to eBay and ordered the exact same item for $28.

The reason I buy from Amazon.ca vs eBay is Amazon show the item is ship within Canada, and eBay is ship from China.
So by pay a bit more, I avoid long wait time.

However, what this seller done is complete BS.

I checked today, the item now gone, no longer available.
Bright side of RFD: 4 X Koodo $40/8GB plan
Dark side of RFD: Tons of stuff that I don't need but still got them because of RFD
2 replies
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2007
7957 posts
4575 upvotes
Alberta
Unless the item says Fulfilled by Amazon, give up and move on. It’s not worth the BS.
Jun 2, 2012
320 posts
302 upvotes
NORTH YORK
I would complain to amazon customer service. They ban sellers regularly and this does not seem to be an honest seller.