[Amazon/Staples/Best Buy] Logitech G915 Wireless Mechanical Keyboard @ $299

Deal Link:
Price:
$299
Savings:
$30
Expiry:
November 17, 2020
Hey folks, my first topic here so I hope I don't miss anything.

The Logitech G915 wireless mechanical keyboard is currently on sale on Amazon, Best Buy and Staples (and possibly other stores) for $299. The retail price is $329, so it's not a HUGE discount but it's better than nothing. Besides, on Staples you can use a coupon (like 75483) to get $25 off of $300, making the final price a bit better.
I don't know if the price will be better during Black Friday, but I think one can try price-matching / request a refund if the price is better during BF.
The sales ends on November 17 on Staples and on November 19 on Best Buy. Amazon doesn't mention any expiry date.

* Although Best Buy is selling for the same price as the others, it only has the clicky variant in stock. Amazon and Staples apparently have all 3 variants in stock.

Links:
Staples: https://www.staples.ca/search?query=g915 - use coupon code 75483
Amazon: https://www.amazon.ca/Logitech-Wireless ... 197&sr=8-1
Best Buy: https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/search?search=G915

Some reviews:
https://www.tomsguide.com/reviews/logitech-g915
https://www.rtings.com/keyboard/reviews ... lightspeed
Last edited by thecoolmoose on Nov 11th, 2020 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
36 replies
Mar 18, 2018
36 posts
44 upvotes
thx op, finally pulled the trigger on this. Added an add-on for the staple $25 code.
Aug 9, 2014
170 posts
145 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Thanks OP.

P.S. Some might think the price is ridiculous for this to be a deal, but for some of us out there looking for a wireless low profile keyboard, this is decent deal considering its the best keyboard in its category and barely goes on sale.
Sep 22, 2019
132 posts
222 upvotes
Yes, agreed with the comment above. Been waiting AGES for this keyboard to go on sale! Ye ye ye!!

EDIT: Coupon code is not working for me. Does anyone know how to get the coupon to work? I tried as a guest and also tried with my profile.
Last edited by bigB0ss on Nov 11th, 2020 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 15, 2018
41 posts
30 upvotes
This has been the price on Amazon for months. I'm waiting for black friday but the Staples coupon is probably your best bet.
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2005
4187 posts
236 upvotes
Hoping the white tkl version will go on sale at some point, the kb looks so clean.
Apr 23, 2007
566 posts
467 upvotes
Granby
I'm using the Tactile version since November 2019. This is the best keyboard ever for working or gaming. I also have the TKL version. I tend to prefer the full version over the TKL.
Jan 28, 2015
246 posts
770 upvotes
Montreal
Bad price, there has been a 20% coupon on the logitech website for months (Google around or use Honey app, it is "DRLUPO" IIRC), putting this keyboard well below $300.

Personally, I bought the used "Very Good" one on Amazon for $188. It is clicky switches, but it's barely louder than a regular brown switch, and feels about as good. I also had the tactile version of this keyboard, but it's very mushy. It's much closer to a thinkpad keyboard (which is still good, but not $300 good) than any tactile mechanical keyboard.

EDIT: Confirmed DRLUPO still works on the logitech website. $255 for TKL and $280 for fullsize, pre-tax.
Images
  • 2020-11-11 15_05_41-Logitech Online Store.png
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2005
4187 posts
236 upvotes
eorsgg wrote: Bad price, there has been a 20% coupon on the logitech website for months (Google around or use Honey app, it is "DRLUPO" IIRC), putting this keyboard well below $300.

Personally, I bought the used "Very Good" one on Amazon for $188. It is clicky switches, but it's barely louder than a regular brown switch, and feels about as good. I also had the tactile version of this keyboard, but it's very mushy. It's much closer to a thinkpad keyboard (which is still good, but not $300 good) than any tactile mechanical keyboard.

EDIT: Confirmed DRLUPO still works on the logitech website. $255 for TKL and $280 for fullsize, pre-tax.
Sigh what have you done. I bought it. Thank you.
[OP]
Jul 23, 2020
70 posts
109 upvotes
bigB0ss wrote: Yes, agreed with the comment above. Been waiting AGES for this keyboard to go on sale! Ye ye ye!!

EDIT: Coupon code is not working for me. Does anyone know how to get the coupon to work? I tried as a guest and also tried with my profile.
Did you add something else (like a pen) so that the total price would go over $300? I used the coupon just fine this morning after adding a pen to the order (so that the order total would be $301 - $25).
eorsgg wrote: Bad price, there has been a 20% coupon on the logitech website for months (Google around or use Honey app, it is "DRLUPO" IIRC), putting this keyboard well below $300.

On Staples if you use the coupon I mentioned on my original post (after filling the order with something cheap to make the total go over $300) it's still cheaper than buying at the Logitech website with that coupon you mentioned.
Jul 3, 2015
299 posts
750 upvotes
Etobicoke, ON

That doesn't look like 20% off; it looks more like 15% off.

And even though the full-size keyboard is on sale for $299.99 on the Logitech site right now, that DRLUPO promo code of 15% off is unfortunately being applied to the full retail price of $329.99 (that's why it's showing as $280.49).

That's unfortunate, because if it was an extra 15% off on the sale price of $299.99, that wouldn't be too bad (it'd come out to $254.99 pre-tax).
Oct 29, 2019
414 posts
305 upvotes
Subscribe to Logitech email and you will get 20% off coupon - just have to wait a week or so before you get the coupon email though. It works on everything regular price on the site
Aug 9, 2014
170 posts
145 upvotes
Toronto, ON
yyzthe6 wrote: Subscribe to Logitech email and you will get 20% off coupon - just have to wait a week or so before you get the coupon email though. It works on everything regular price on the site
Do you know if that applies to LogitechG.com as well, or just Logitech.com? I believe you can only buy G915 at LogitechG
Oct 29, 2019
414 posts
305 upvotes
naumb25 wrote: Do you know if that applies to LogitechG.com as well, or just Logitech.com? I believe you can only buy G915 at LogitechG
Applies to LogitechG as well since I used mine to get the white g915 tkl - I even used the coupon past the 1 month expiry date lol (I think I used it after 1 month over expiration).
[OP]
Jul 23, 2020
70 posts
109 upvotes
I don't get why people down voted this. This keyboard doesn't go on sale very often and the price is good (especially at Staples with a coupon code).
I tried registering to the Logitech newsletter and didn't get a 20% discount coupon, so I don't see how you can get the keyboard for a *much* better price.
Jul 7, 2007
237 posts
11 upvotes
Markham
I have the TKL in Tactile and the full size in Clicky.

Both are by far the most expensive Keyboards I have ever owned. But I have 0 regrets, They are fantastic keyboards and the current pricing is fantastic.

they rarely go on sale.
Jan 31, 2018
930 posts
1630 upvotes
Winnipeg
bwk20 wrote: I have the TKL in Tactile and the full size in Clicky.
Have you ever used a keyboard with Cherry switches? I have keyboards with blue (clicky) and brown (tactile) and am a bit split. I generally prefer the feel and sound of the blue, but it can't be any louder. Would be great to know how they compare....
May 12, 2017
5 posts
17 upvotes
Looks like Bestbuy is going to have the TKL version for 229.90 for BF.
[OP]
Jul 23, 2020
70 posts
109 upvotes
bwk20 wrote: I have the TKL in Tactile and the full size in Clicky.

Both are by far the most expensive Keyboards I have ever owned. But I have 0 regrets, They are fantastic keyboards and the current pricing is fantastic.

they rarely go on sale.
I totally agree that they are expensive but yeah, they are probably the best wireless keyboards out there (at least for gaming). People downvoting this might not realize those keyboard rarely go on sale.
Jul 3, 2008
99 posts
135 upvotes
Missisauga
I'd get this keyboard if it had USB-C connector. IDK why logitech still uses micro usb...