• Jun 24th, 2015 10:51 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
11680 posts
5687 upvotes

[Amazon.com] TDL-7120 Wireless 10 LED motion activated light for closet $13

Hey guys,ive been looking for some led light bars for a couple things and got an email about these and thought its a decent deal.
There battery operated so i hope the batteries last a decent amount of time. We want one for stairs and wife wants one in closet.

coupon code 4TLIJQMI brings price to 12.99

Seems if u buy to u get $14 savings and amazon said if purchasing 1 the code will work at start at 01:00 PM (PT)

Anyone have any review on these motion activated lights how are they in closets?

http://www.amazon.ca/Kohree-TDL-7120-Wi ... b00jvegp00

High-Efficiency, LED technology is applied. High bright, low power consumption, long operating life, energy saving.
Suitable for the stairway, cabinet, closet, wardrobe, corridor, workshop, basement, garage, oil depots, roof, door, garage entrances and other places. Auto switching on when detecting people coming.
Operating temp :-20¡ãC-45¡ãC. Super sensitivity Distance: about 3 meters .Sensitive Angle: 120 degrees. LED life: 35,000 hours or more.
LED Qty: 10 LED. Requires 4 X AAA batteries (not included). This light is not waterproof, and do not install in place with rain, heavy humidity.
Light-emitting delayed extinction time: 20 seconds. Light color: White. Size:19cm x 3cm x1.5cm(L x WxH) . Weight:120g.c
34 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2006
1039 posts
275 upvotes
How do you get the code to work? It says The promotional code you entered is for an offer that has not yet begun.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
11680 posts
5687 upvotes
Tuppin wrote: How do you get the code to work? It says The promotional code you entered is for an offer that has not yet begun.
I just tried to checkout and got the same message i was waiting to confirm with wife she wanted these. the email says code will be for today till 27th so it might not have started yet?
Jan 26, 2010
988 posts
776 upvotes
Milton
Man, I was looking for one of these just yesterday. Reviews look good. Will buy it if the coupon is confirmed working.
May 20, 2010
146 posts
233 upvotes
Quebec
Ordered 2.

The coupon works for me this morning.

Thanks op
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
11680 posts
5687 upvotes
Its working if u buy 2 right now as i just did...

I talked to amazon they said purchasing 1 the code will work at start at 01:00 PM (PT) not sure why its like that but it is.
Jun 17, 2003
704 posts
415 upvotes
Toronto
Does anyone else have a hate-on for products that use AAA batteries? The size advantage is minor in most cases (compared to AAs), but they cost more and don't last.
Mar 18, 2013
270 posts
59 upvotes
Toronto
andjules wrote: Does anyone else have a hate-on for products that use AAA batteries? The size advantage is minor in most cases (compared to AAs), but they cost more and don't last.
Totally agree!
Jan 27, 2013
7 posts
Toronto
I got the coupon code works

I added x2 14LED and x2 10LED then added the code and remove the 14LED
Apr 8, 2007
538 posts
167 upvotes
Ah, why not, looks useful. Ordered, coupon code works. Time to wait for sale on eneloops/AmazonBasics or just go for the Ikea LADDAs. For 4 lights I'm going to need 16 batteries, yikes.
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2004
1610 posts
1 upvote
Kitchener
Ordered 6... will come in handy in closets around the house.
Rogue Chameleon
Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2005
1495 posts
1037 upvotes
Richmond
I been using one for a few months. Pretty neat, but drain battery quite quickly. Expect each battery to last a month or two on regular use. Rechargeable battery highly recommended.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
11680 posts
5687 upvotes
Coupon code working fine now guys!
Mar 17, 2014
826 posts
617 upvotes
Vancouver
this is good, ordered 2, thanks OP!
Jun 19, 2006
225 posts
154 upvotes
andjules wrote: Does anyone else have a hate-on for products that use AAA batteries? The size advantage is minor in most cases (compared to AAs), but they cost more and don't last.
Agreed especially in this product which is thick enough to allow for AA. AA hold much more capacity and cost less, it's crazy that so many of these cheap products still use AAA
Deal Fanatic
Aug 25, 2010
5153 posts
1106 upvotes
"This will only turn on if current room is dark.". Question is how dark? Top of the stairs leading to my condo isn't pitch black, but it's dark enough that I can't see the darn keypad buttons on the lock. I wonder if there's a way to turn off/disconnect the light sensor in that thing.
Dec 8, 2013
111 posts
24 upvotes
New Westminster
Not to derail the thread or anything, but does anyone know if anyone sells these that are not motion sensitive? I'm looking for something similar but with a switch to turn it on and off. Battery powered as well.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 25, 2010
5153 posts
1106 upvotes
GameOnTurtle wrote: Not to derail the thread or anything, but does anyone know if anyone sells these that are not motion sensitive? I'm looking for something similar but with a switch to turn it on and off. Battery powered as well.
Same link further down:

http://www.amazon.ca/******-T-01-Anywhe ... CVEB727Z5S

or

http://www.amazon.ca/Fulcrum-Products-B ... PBYXSYQKCA

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)