Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Locked: Tissot gentleman powermatic 80 $707

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 1st, 2022 12:17 pm
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2006
6307 posts
3200 upvotes
Cornwall PE

[Amazon.ca] Tissot gentleman powermatic 80 $707

Great watch at a great price. Sorry doing this on my android phone not my best platform.
Last edited by betamaxman on Oct 1st, 2022 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dun with posting deals.
My STORAGE SHED!
Linux User 412309
15 replies
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
27157 posts
37128 upvotes
Fix the link, please and thank you.

Great name.

Gentleman powermatic.

Stay grateful, gents.
I aim to be inclusive and considerate of others in my posts. If I fall short of that mark, feel free to let me know in good faith, and where appropriate, I'll edit my posts. Thank you.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2006
6307 posts
3200 upvotes
Cornwall PE
Sorry couldn't find link to copy chrome on my phone. No land line internet or power. Hit hard with Fiona, lucky to still have a home, some neighbors not so lucky. An Amazon search should find it sold and fulfilled by Amazon. So if someone could find and post the link appreciated. Embarrassed. But as I said not my platform of choice. I'm a PC guy, desktop at that. Don't like small screens
Dun with posting deals.
My STORAGE SHED!
Linux User 412309
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2006
6307 posts
3200 upvotes
Cornwall PE
You can also do 5 month payment plan. Also think this is a blue dial with grey idly meaning band. Don't think there is a grey dial only black, blue, white, or green
Dun with posting deals.
My STORAGE SHED!
Linux User 412309
Oct 7, 2019
150 posts
210 upvotes
betamaxman wrote: Sorry couldn't find link to copy chrome on my phone. No land line internet or power. Hit hard with Fiona, lucky to still have a home, some neighbors not so lucky. An Amazon search should find it sold and fulfilled by Amazon. So if someone could find and post the link appreciated. Embarrassed. But as I said not my platform of choice. I'm a PC guy, desktop at that. Don't like small screens
https://www.amazon.ca/Tissot-Gentleman- ... 05&sr=8-14
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2006
6307 posts
3200 upvotes
Cornwall PE
You can also do 5 month payment plan. Also think this is a blue dial with grey odly meaning band. Don't think there is a grey dial only black, blue, white, or green
Dun with posting deals.
My STORAGE SHED!
Linux User 412309
Jan 15, 2020
248 posts
1273 upvotes
Quebec
betamaxman wrote: You can also do 5 month payment plan. Also think this is a blue dial with grey odly meaning band. Don't think there is a grey dial only black, blue, white, or green
Sorry to be the party pooper but if you have to finance a Tissot watch, youd be better saving up rather than paying monthly for it
fresh dog for fresh deals
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2006
6307 posts
3200 upvotes
Cornwall PE
SteamHasJoinedServer wrote: Sorry to be the party pooper but if you have to finance a Tissot watch, youd be better saving up rather than paying monthly for it
Lol, well there party pooper, it's no interest for five months and the longer money is in your pocket than theirs all the better, imo. Unless that is you're a doeffus and also let whatever card you use continue to add interest because you didn't also pay the card. Just pointing out the options, that's all.
Dun with posting deals.
My STORAGE SHED!
Linux User 412309
Deal Addict
May 5, 2010
1534 posts
886 upvotes
SteamHasJoinedServer wrote: Sorry to be the party pooper but if you have to finance a Tissot watch, youd be better saving up rather than paying monthly for it
Since it's just a payment plan Amazon offers with no interest fee, it'll be more of a personal preference for some, rather than difficulty to pay for it in one go right now.
Nov 24, 2012
42 posts
12 upvotes
Brampton
BNPL is good option.... Plus no interest..why not.
Jan 31, 2020
114 posts
120 upvotes
Super good watch. One of my favourites... Absolutely love it. I paid $840 2 years ago and that was the best price back then. Would definitely buy for this price
Deal Addict
Sep 30, 2006
2021 posts
611 upvotes
gta
Be aware that the strap accommodate 21mm not 20 or 22mm. Kinna odd they went that way.
No links or solicitations through sigs
Deal Addict
Mar 17, 2018
2715 posts
5378 upvotes
Winterpeg
I would like to join your party of poopers please. :-)

If you need to purchase a $707 watch to just tell time, you have now entered the world of douchebagery.
Telus EPP - $40 30GB data w/ Unlimited Canada Wide Talk/Text - Incl. Apple Watch LTE
Public Mobile $34 50GB 5G Unlimited Talk/Text Canada/US
TextNow SIM X 2 Unlimited US CAN MEX Talk/Text in US FREE! 1 CAD 1 US.
Fongo $17.99 12 month texting
Jan 6, 2011
577 posts
827 upvotes
toronto
KenAdams wrote: I would like to join your party of poopers please. :-)

If you need to purchase a $707 watch to just tell time, you have now entered the world of douchebagery.
also registering for poop fest

i think the intent is not to tell time :)
Deal Expert
Mar 6, 2003
19712 posts
13576 upvotes
Ottawa
nice watch, nice deal.

This has the silicium balance spring.....so the accuracy should be very good.
Please update your profile to include your city https://forums.redflagdeals.com/ucp.php?i=ucp_profile&mode=profile_info

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)