Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon US

Huawei Honor 8 - 32GB - 4gb Ram - 35% OFF

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 7th, 2017 3:29 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2009
2779 posts
3780 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON

Huawei Honor 8 - 32GB - 4gb Ram - 35% OFF

Deal Link:
Price:
$259.99
Savings:
35% off
Retailer:
Amazon US
Honor 8 is for sale for $260 USD (reg. $400 USD) on amazon.com. A really great spec's/reviewed phone for a really good price. Might be of interest if you have an "Amerifriend" or use a forwarder.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01IVV7W ... th=1&psc=1
8 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2010
7688 posts
5187 upvotes
Canada
No need for amerifriend, it is only $6.58 shipping to Canada + $12.95 import charges
Mar 30, 2010
154 posts
208 upvotes
Toronto
Watch out for the US warranty. Returns have to be postmarked from within the US and fixed/replaced devices will only ship to a US address. Learned the hard way.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2010
7688 posts
5187 upvotes
Canada
NerdyGreg wrote: Watch out for the US warranty. Returns have to be postmarked from within the US and fixed/replaced devices will only ship to a US address. Learned the hard way.
I don't think Honor 8 ever had Canadian warranty, it wasn't released in canada
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2006
1195 posts
1069 upvotes
Ends up being around 400.... Mmmm it's okay I suppose.newegg had this phone for 400 cdn with swag on checkout. Not bad if you missed it. There are better phones out there for 400 cdn such as the Lenovo Zuk Z2 Pro. Snapdragon 820 with 6gb ram. Blows the shit out of any phone for that price. It's actually 360 cdn on AliExpress. White only
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2012
4325 posts
3472 upvotes
KINGSTON,ON
RFDQ1016 wrote: I don't think Honor 8 ever had Canadian warranty, it wasn't released in canada
You are missing the point. NerdyGreg was warning people that if you a warranty issue, you would need to ship the defective phone from a US address, and have it returned to a US address. That would be a royal PITA for most people.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2009
2779 posts
3780 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
IceCreamGee wrote: Ends up being around 400.... Mmmm it's okay I suppose.newegg had this phone for 400 cdn with swag on checkout. Not bad if you missed it. There are better phones out there for 400 cdn such as the Lenovo Zuk Z2 Pro. Snapdragon 820 with 6gb ram. Blows the shit out of any phone for that price. It's actually 360 cdn on AliExpress. White only
Sure, but does it have all the necessary LTE bands, I also don't wanna wait 1-2mths for shipping.
Dec 22, 2008
972 posts
418 upvotes
Vancouver
Newegg Canada had the 64gb version on sale for $399.

This is like $360ish with conversion via a credit card and the fees.

I'm sure Newegg will put it back on sale soon
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2005
1147 posts
465 upvotes
Got this phone for $240 USD from newegg.com back in April (they threw in a headphone and honor gift set ), changing from Samsung S6 (that's grinding to a halt) and Zuk Z2 as an interim phone while waiting for the honor to arrive. So far been very pleased with it. The fingerprint sensor despite being in the back is decent and the performance is quite good. Can always upgrade the phone memory using micro SD. My only issue with it so far has been Bluetooth connectivity. It has not been very robust when I get in and out of my car for reconnecting to the car's audio. Battery life is decent but I think the Z2 was better (Z2 had a terrible camera) . The phone feels very robust and the build quality is quite good and high end. Great screen. Ok speakers. iPhone skin is ok. Has a few software like glitches. Essentially paid $300 cdn$ plus tax for it and I'm quite happy with it. I am being tempted by the LG G5 from the Koodo deal btw.