Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon USA

Battlefield V [PC] $30 USD = $40 CAD (Regular $80 CAD)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 14th, 2018 5:27 pm
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2017
1176 posts
2195 upvotes

Battlefield V [PC] $30 USD = $40 CAD (Regular $80 CAD)

Deal Link:
Price:
$40
Savings:
50% off
Retailer:
Amazon USA
This game may not be everyone, but Isaw this on Reddit and I tried it and it worked for me. Fun game. Worth $40 but not $80 IMO. Been using Origin Access to try it out and it's fun to me. I would suggest spending the $5 and trying it first if you haven't. It's fun and the hate around it is far overblown IMO. It's just a video game.

Here's the steps to follow:
Works in Canada. I just bought it. Click the link shown in this image upon checking out and change your country to USA. Use your real street address on your CC, and choose a fake state and zip code. I chose Delaware as there's no tax. Just go here to get a zip code + phone to input when checking out.
4 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 8, 2012
2221 posts
1570 upvotes
Thank you, worked perfectly for me, but I already had an ND address and it used that. It charged me $1.50 in taxes.

I've been waiting to get it for $40 since I saw the targeted Origin deal.
Deal Addict
Feb 8, 2012
2221 posts
1570 upvotes
kaboom987 wrote: Unavailable.
You have to go to your addresses and add a US address. I used the border services in ND because I regularly ship items there and it was already in my list of addresses.

EDIT, nvm its sold out now. I bought it this morning.
Deal Addict
Oct 20, 2013
1332 posts
663 upvotes
Chambly, QC
It’s beautiful game.
But the single player is really short...