Hot Deals

[Amazon/Walmart] BULL'S EYE BBQ Sauce $0.97

  • Last Updated:
  • Jun 29th, 2018 1:20 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 16, 2008
1997 posts
382 upvotes
Calgary

[Amazon/Walmart] BULL'S EYE BBQ Sauce $0.97

Deal Link:
Price:
0.97
There was a thread on this that got moved into expired deals

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/amazon-c ... 7-2201390/

The Chicken and Rib isn't available anymore but other flavours are still on sale and better deal if you do Subscribe and Save Looks like they took away the Subscribe and Save option

Bold

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B06XRGDK9F/ref ... em_rd?th=1

And now Guinness is on sale for 0.97 increased to $1.99 now back to 0.97

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B00LM8WL5Q/ref ... em_rd?th=1

Honey Garlic
back to 0.97

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B00LM8WMT6/ref ... em_rd?th=1
Last edited by Asoul on Jun 29th, 2018 12:33 pm, edited 7 times in total.
36 replies
Newbie
Jan 23, 2018
42 posts
70 upvotes
Add on item.. Went to Walmart, same price instead of trying to fill a $25 order.
Member
User avatar
Mar 2, 2008
460 posts
372 upvotes
BC
SaveRFD wrote:
Jun 20th, 2018 6:41 pm
Add on item.. Went to Walmart, same price instead of trying to fill a $25 order.
Free shipping with Subscribe & Save. Cancel subscription after first delivery. Easy peasy.
Newbie
Apr 20, 2018
4 posts
9 upvotes
brghunter wrote:
Jun 20th, 2018 7:04 pm
Free shipping with Subscribe & Save. Cancel subscription after first delivery. Easy peasy.
You do realize how **** bad for the environment using this tactic is... cmon man, using a full carton box, gaz for delivery and everything else for one-2 bottle of hot sauce. Its not because something is possible in life that you should do it. That's just my two cents !
Member
User avatar
Mar 2, 2008
460 posts
372 upvotes
BC
je190060 wrote:
Jun 20th, 2018 10:49 pm
You do realize how **** bad for the environment using this tactic is... cmon man, using a full carton box, gaz for delivery and everything else for one-2 bottle of hot sauce. Its not because something is possible in life that you should do it. That's just my two cents !
I think you posted that to the wrong site. Take a look around here. This is not even close to the most egregious environmental abuses you'll see. Doesn't even make the top 100.

Just an FYI, this isn't the only thing I've ordered through S&S this month. I'll have a full box coming. I'll be collecting it in my full-sized truck.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 15, 2010
1250 posts
423 upvotes
London
It's 99¢ at Wal-mart if you want to go in and get it or order it online. I've only seen Original, Chicken & Rib dns Guinness in stock. Shelf was empty for Honey, etc.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2017
1786 posts
889 upvotes
Vancouver
je190060 wrote:
Jun 20th, 2018 10:49 pm
You do realize how **** bad for the environment using this tactic is... cmon man, using a full carton box, gaz for delivery and everything else for one-2 bottle of hot sauce. Its not because something is possible in life that you should do it. That's just my two cents !
Unless you have an electric car or a hybird (or walk/bike)... it might still be better for the environment than say driving to the store just to pick up a bottle or 2. Remember each order you make online often means less shopping trips needed and if WM/RCSS/etc arent on your route from home/school/work/etc, that trip will use gas too.

Really there are much more harmful things to the environment than say making an online order... (i.e. a pipeline).
Member
Feb 16, 2003
317 posts
9 upvotes
brghunter wrote:
Jun 20th, 2018 7:04 pm
Free shipping with Subscribe & Save. Cancel subscription after first delivery. Easy peasy.
Can you do that with Add on items?
WTB:
Newbie
Sep 15, 2015
64 posts
14 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Same price in local Walmart. Genesis and original left on shelf. Expiry on Jul/Aug 2019
Member
Jan 14, 2017
263 posts
72 upvotes
brghunter wrote:
Jun 20th, 2018 11:00 pm
I'll be collecting it in my full-sized truck.
Savage. Triggers everywhere.
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2010
2078 posts
146 upvotes
Mississauga
Paigne wrote:
Jun 21st, 2018 1:37 am
Unless you have an electric car or a hybird (or walk/bike)... it might still be better for the environment than say driving to the store just to pick up a bottle or 2. Remember each order you make online often means less shopping trips needed and if WM/RCSS/etc arent on your route from home/school/work/etc, that trip will use gas too.

Really there are much more harmful things to the environment than say making an online order... (i.e. a pipeline).
If you just buy the sauce, yes....
If you are just pass by and get other stuff, I disagree
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jun 6, 2010
2961 posts
780 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
je190060 wrote:
Jun 20th, 2018 10:49 pm
You do realize how **** bad for the environment using this tactic is... cmon man, using a full carton box, gaz for delivery and everything else for one-2 bottle of hot sauce. Its not because something is possible in life that you should do it. That's just my two cents !
It is all about how far you are willing to go to save the earth.
If you really want to save the world, you should stop living in the city and using electricity.
Most people go green because it helps them to feel less guilty and they do it when it is convenient.
How many people will hold a drink container and walk till they find a recycle bin if there are garbage bin everywhere?
Since it is much more convenient to order online and wait for the order to come, I make sense.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 16, 2008
1997 posts
382 upvotes
Calgary
Zen wrote:
Jun 21st, 2018 1:58 am
Can you do that with Add on items?
Yes as long as you have the option

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)