Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] AmazonBasics Dog Waste Bags - $20.40 after coupon + Subscribe 'n Save (YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 19th, 2019 6:45 pm
[OP]
Sep 23, 2019
152 posts
242 upvotes
Note - previous post was moved into Expired deals section, even this deal is still active *

This offer is not available to everyone - most likely it works just if you never had Pets subscription order!

Amazon has Standard Dog Waste bags on sale today - 45% (5% regular subscription off, 40% off special today) off is you subscribe.
900 count comes to price:
21.47-1.07(5%) - 8.59 (40%) = 11.81$ + HST

This is the best price I have seen, even better than black friday deal price (around 16$ last year).
You can cancel subscription after you got your item.

Note - today amazon has "Save an extra 40% on your first Pets Subscribe & Save order. " - so the same 40% applies to any "Pets subscribe order", but just if you are eligible!
Last edited by MrDisco on Nov 14th, 2019 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: uncalled for
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2009
2062 posts
944 upvotes
Ontario
RedFlagAlias wrote: I am not sure why, but moderators moved this thread into post into expired deals thread.
Actually deal is still available.
Because most people can't get this deal.
Currently happy customer with Telus and Freedom Mobile
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2009
2062 posts
944 upvotes
Ontario
I can't blame the mod as it is totally pointless for this post if most people can't get the deal.
Currently happy customer with Telus and Freedom Mobile
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2003
1839 posts
618 upvotes
Edmonton
i wish they had amazon basics with the ones that are in the big roll in a box you can pull from. I hate these little rolls.

R U PACKIN HEAT
?
Nov 7, 2019
18 posts
38 upvotes
If you have human babies, these are also useful to dispose of dirty diapers.
Feb 13, 2011
877 posts
223 upvotes
Vancouver
Good deal, running low now, thank you!
Dec 2, 2013
94 posts
60 upvotes
Toronto
Louslice wrote: If you have human babies, these are also useful to dispose of dirty diapers.
Serious question (I have a baby coming soon, and I'm a clueless first timer). You put dirty diapers in this bag and then throw it out in the regular trash? What about the diaper genie I've heard about?
I also have a dog so these bags can have two uses....
Feb 13, 2011
877 posts
223 upvotes
Vancouver
Rolo730 wrote: Serious question (I have a baby coming soon, and I'm a clueless first timer). You put dirty diapers in this bag and then throw it out in the regular trash? What about the diaper genie I've heard about?
I also have a dog so these bags can have two uses....
this is a portable "diaper genie"
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2004
3997 posts
711 upvotes
Thanks OP, perfect timing as I needed to order more.
[OP]
Sep 23, 2019
152 posts
242 upvotes
xblackdemonx wrote: I don't see the 40% off coupon
Most likely you already subscribed to some pets related item - this copon is for first time subscribers.
Jul 26, 2018
69 posts
96 upvotes
Louslice wrote: If you have human babies, these are also useful to dispose of dirty diapers.
Haha, so true.... dog poop bag and pee pads are interchangeable for human(baby) use~ :)
Jul 26, 2018
69 posts
96 upvotes
ax89 wrote: True.

Costco does not always stock the pet waste bags, plus the perforations were very poorly done on last two packages I bought from Costco, so not buying them again. Now that it is winter, I don't want to have to spend 30 seconds with my bare hands trying to tear off and open a stupid poop bag.

Dollar store bags are small and so flimsy, they might be okay if you have a chihuahua -- if you pick up a leaf the stem could poke a hole in the bag. I have two Labs so need something larger and ummm, more robust.
We also find the poop bags from Costco are really hard to tear off due to the perforations that doesn't seems to be properly done.... unfortunately we still have plenty at home. Perhaps we'll leave those for summer and get something easier for the Winter season.
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2005
1087 posts
324 upvotes
Toronto
How does it do minimizing odours, namely the baby poop variety?
Intricated