The AMD 3700X Build Continues - Remaining Parts
So it has been a while since I went back to collecting the parts for my Ryzen 3700X build. Here's what I have bought so far back in August and below will be the list of what I want to get based on my requirements/needs.
Bought so far:
1) GIGABYTE X570 GAMING X Motherboard
2) Ryzen 3700X CPU
3) Deepcool Matrexx 55 Case No RGB
What I have been recommended for my needs and I think it is right, but I want your thoughts:
1) Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16 Memory Kit - Black (Eventually I'll go for another 32GB)
2) Corsair TX Series TX750M 750W 80 PLUS Gold Certified Semi-Modular Power Supply
3) Noctua NH-D15S cooler - Should clear the RAM
4) Toss up between RTX 2060 Super/Non Super and RX 5700 XT
Thoughts? I know I asked way back in August and few mentioned about the RAM especially for this CPU and Motherboard. Especially CL16 memory or something.
"The 3200Mhz CL16 isnt ideal, Cl14 is best as it is roughly equivalent to 3600 CL16. That is, 3200 CL 14 is about equal to 3600 CL16"
"3200 Mhz CL16 is not equivalent to 3600 CL16. 3200 CL14 is. "