Expired Hot Deals

[American Airlines] Toronto to New Orleans, Austin, Savannah, Chicago, Houston, and more - $234 CAD roundtrip including taxes

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 20th, 2019 9:10 pm
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 1, 2005
10839 posts
5907 upvotes
Markham

Toronto to New Orleans, Austin, Savannah, Chicago, Houston, and more - $234 CAD roundtrip including taxes

Deal Link:
Retailer:
American Airlines
After seeing the deal for Seattle, San Diego, San Francisco....I just saw this as deal.

Some really decent locations for sub $300 CAD if you never been...New Orleans and Chicago (non-stop)

https://www.yyzdeals.com/toronto-to-new ... ding-taxes

American Airlines has dropped the price of their flights from Toronto to New Orleans, Austin, Savannah, Chicago, and Houston down to $235 CAD roundtrip including taxes.

The flights have 1 stop each way, usually in Charlotte or Chicago.

Toronto does have non-stop flights to New Orleans and Austin (with Air Canada), but their cheapest prices are generally around $550 to $700 roundtrip.

There are other destinations that have dropped in price to $234 CAD roundtrip, including...

Chicago, Illinois (ORD) -- nonstop flights
Savannah, Georgia (SAV)
Denver, Colorado (DEN)
Raleign, North Carolina (RDU)
Charlotte, North Carolina (CLT) -- nonstop flights
Memphis, Tennessee (MEM)
Kansas City, Kansas (MCI)
St. Louis, Missouri (STL)
Dallas, Texas (DFW)

Availability for travel

first half of December 2019

January, first half of February, April, July, August, September, October 2020

(varies by destination)
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
17 replies
Jul 6, 2010
415 posts
793 upvotes
Toronto
If you book on AA.com with a US billing address, the total price is even lower. (The reason is that tickets issued to Americans are charged lower US Transportation Tax than tickets issued to Canadians.)
i am upside down
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2011
4570 posts
6665 upvotes
Montreal
It's closer to $300 CAD once you add the first checked luggage.
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2005
1153 posts
888 upvotes
Anyone find any good dates for New Orleans around Mardi Gras?
May 26, 2011
799 posts
589 upvotes
It's AA... you get only what you pay for.
Freedom mobile, airbnb, AMEX, Great Canadian Rebates (GCR), Ebates, Top Cash Back, Groupon, Livingsocial, Doordash, SkipTheDishes, Checkout 51, Drop, Stack, TransferWise, Questrade, EQ, Achieva, PayTM, Simplii and Tangerine customer.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 1, 2005
10839 posts
5907 upvotes
Markham
Temporel wrote: It's closer to $300 CAD once you add the first checked luggage.
Try to travel lighter with a carry on. No possible lost luggage, no waiting for your luggage at the carousels (at both ends), more time enjoying your destination. Only problem with carry on is the liquids issue.

Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
15478 posts
16697 upvotes
maverikbc wrote: It's AA... you get only what you pay for.
Obese passengers and babies are par for the course, thankfully Airplane WiFi and Bluetooth buds are a thing now.
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2011
4570 posts
6665 upvotes
Montreal
gr8dlr wrote: Try to travel lighter with a carry on. No possible lost luggage, no waiting for your luggage at the carousels (at both ends), more time enjoying your destination. Only problem with carry on is the liquids issue.
Travel with almost no clothes and do laundry while on vacation? Not for me.
May 26, 2011
799 posts
589 upvotes
redflagdealsguy wrote: Obese passengers and babies are par for the course, thankfully Airplane WiFi and Bluetooth buds are a thing now.
Google 'american airlines reliability'.

I was shocked there was no power ports in first class between YVR and LAX, and I don't remember seeing IFE. No lounge access because they don't consider US - CA as international routes (Delta gives lounge access for those). No more AA for me, despite their frequent sales, they are smart enough their products are worth only so much. I can easily imagine how it's like in the back of the bus... BYO entertainments.
Freedom mobile, airbnb, AMEX, Great Canadian Rebates (GCR), Ebates, Top Cash Back, Groupon, Livingsocial, Doordash, SkipTheDishes, Checkout 51, Drop, Stack, TransferWise, Questrade, EQ, Achieva, PayTM, Simplii and Tangerine customer.
Aug 31, 2005
239 posts
38 upvotes
anyone find these fares? looks like dallas is 500+; i even found single tickets for $2412cad (july)....no sale here!
Dec 24, 2018
63 posts
101 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Just booked a trip to Chicago and New Orleans in October. Excited for it! Thanks OP.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 1, 2005
10839 posts
5907 upvotes
Markham
MainRadiance wrote: Just booked a trip to Chicago and New Orleans in October. Excited for it! Thanks OP.
I've been to both these cities and both are great places to visit.

[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 1, 2005
10839 posts
5907 upvotes
Markham
crazychick wrote: anyone find these fares? looks like dallas is 500+; i even found single tickets for $2412cad (july)....no sale here!
Only flight I can find for Dallas is Dec 4-11 $230 CAD...non-stop flight.

Houston has more availability at this price point. Nothing in July though. Houston is a better city (much more diverse) I think...worthy of a show by Anthony Bourdain.

FYI Texas is scorching in July.

Deal Fanatic
Dec 5, 2006
8317 posts
3766 upvotes
Markham
They are so smart to bypass March break