Expired Hot Deals

[American Eagle] Lot of items on clearance sale + 10% off on clearance items + free shipping over $65

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 3rd, 2020 5:03 pm
[OP]
Jr. Member
Jul 12, 2010
173 posts
163 upvotes

[American Eagle] Lot of items on clearance sale + 10% off on clearance items + free shipping over $65

Lots of good clothing items on clearance sale at ae.com, and get additional 10% on clearance items.

Should be able to get an extra 20% from the link below (for new customers only - I believe - this link popped up when I was on the site, so thought of sharing it, if it helps someone here):
https://www.talkable.com/x/B7QxqC

Note: The 20% as stated above doesn't work on clearance items. phoreoneone - thanks for checking and confirming.
Last edited by khimany on Jan 3rd, 2020 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
9 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2008
1119 posts
863 upvotes
Toronto - Markham/Sc…
khimany wrote: Lots of good clothing items on clearance sale at ae.com, and get additional 10% on clearance items.

Should be able to get an extra 20% from the link below (for new customers only - I believe - this link popped up when I was on the site, so thought of sharing it, if it helps someone here):
https://www.talkable.com/x/B7QxqC

there is literally no normal sizes available. Everything is sold out or out of stock. Too bad as the sale is pretty good price wise.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 21, 2015
2838 posts
2481 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Used to buy from them all the time, but in recent years, their quality has declined drastically.

Some of their tees from several years ago are still going strong, while the ones I bought recently already lost their shape and form.
Member
Sep 2, 2014
323 posts
127 upvotes
do they still ship from US and should pay duties?
Jr. Member
Feb 5, 2013
132 posts
40 upvotes
Toronto
I bought clearance jeans from AE a few months ago and had to return them, despite buying my normal size. Not sure what happened but they definitely don’t make them like previous years
[OP]
Jr. Member
Jul 12, 2010
173 posts
163 upvotes
sammjm wrote: do they still ship from US and should pay duties?
I believe they do ship from the US.
No, we don't have to pay any duties.
[OP]
Jr. Member
Jul 12, 2010
173 posts
163 upvotes
phoreoneone wrote: 7079E920-C4D2-440C-9CA2-5CFF544C57C5.jpeg

Extra 20% doesn’t work on clearance
Thanks for checking - sorry about that - I'll note it in the original post for others.
Member
User avatar
Dec 21, 2009
459 posts
98 upvotes
Ajax
I think they are having the 24.99 jeans in store right now, great selections and actually cheaper online.
Sr. Member
Feb 18, 2018
528 posts
675 upvotes
khimany wrote: I believe they do ship from the US.
No, we don't have to pay any duties.
Order a lot from AE can come from both Canada and US but they always prepay taxes for Canada so never any at the door surprises

Top