Expired Hot Deals

American Express

10x Aeroplan points on Eats and Drinks purchases - American Express Aeroplan Reserve card (targeted - YMMV)

[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2005
2782 posts
822 upvotes
North York

[American Express] 10x Aeroplan points on Eats and Drinks purchases - American Express Aeroplan Reserve card (targeted - YMMV)

Received this offer - email came from Aeroplan and has “Register” link. Email subject "On the menu this summer: up to 50,000 bonus points"
It does not appear in the list of my Amex offers in my account though, and no confirmation received after registration for some reason.
Register your American Express®* Aeroplan® Reserve Card for this offer and earn 10 bonus Aeroplan points for every $1 you spend on qualifying Eats and Drinks purchases in Canada, up to 50,000 bonus points, until September 23, 2021.1

This includes qualifying Eats and Drinks purchases in the following categories:
Grocery and Grocery Delivery
Restaurants, Takeout and Delivery
Coffee and Fast food
Last edited by ag2000 on Aug 13th, 2021 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
4 replies
May 13, 2007
616 posts
201 upvotes
Mississauga
does anyone has a direct link to register?
I just want to have a try.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2005
2782 posts
822 upvotes
North York
siwen66 wrote: does anyone has a direct link to register?
I just want to have a try.
The link appears to have some unique ID, and it takes to AMEX login screen. There is no confirmation received after the login.
I even tried it while already logged in - it still takes me to initial login screen and nothing else.
Last edited by ag2000 on Aug 13th, 2021 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
May 13, 2007
616 posts
201 upvotes
Mississauga
ok, thx
ag2000 wrote: The link appears to have some unique ID, and it takes to AMEX login screen. After the login there is no confirmation. I even tried it while already logged in - it still takes me to initial login screen and nothing else.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)