Hot Deals

American Express

[24S] Get 15% of total purchase as a credit.

• Last Updated:
  • May 15th, 2022 10:29 pm
Tags:
None
Nov 13, 2021
64 posts
181 upvotes
LDNN0721 wrote: btw, "Enjoy 15% off your order on the app by using code APP15 at checkout. The code APP15 is available from April 26th to 2nd of May 2022 (end at 23h59, GMT +1). The offer is valid within the limits of available stocks."(maybe ymmv)
The T&C of the AMEX said it need to be order at www.24s.com/en-ca I know 24S is an online only store, hence, you can't buy anything not from the web page at all. But do wonder if App will still order at ordering via the web site though Thinking Face
pinkrose398 wrote: Don't forget Raku for cash back.
Just try it via Rakuten App, it initially pop-up window ask me if I want to switch on Canada that offer continue in UK and all price default showing in £ default. Even after I changed it to CAD, login to my 24S account, and then get out from Rakuten & go back in and the price back to UK £ Astonished Face hence I also wonder will this also still count as ordering via www.24s.com/en-ca
cybersbh2 wrote: 15FIRST for 15% off :) 15FIRST works with almost every product on 24S except Dior and Celine bags.
The rolling and flashing banner at the top of the website also talk about the FIRST10 and 15% App promo. When I randomly pick a few different brand (1 item in the cart at a time) and none of them work with this 15FIRST code. Any trick to get this code to work? 5% from this place does mean a lot ☺️

Thanks everyone in advance for your help
Aug 16, 2021
15 posts
14 upvotes
alccom wrote: The T&C of the AMEX said it need to be order at www.24s.com/en-ca I know 24S is an online only store, hence, you can't buy anything not from the web page at all. But do wonder if App will still order at ordering via the web site though Thinking Face

Just try it via Rakuten App, it initially pop-up window ask me if I want to switch on Canada that offer continue in UK and all price default showing in £ default. Even after I changed it to CAD, login to my 24S account, and then get out from Rakuten & go back in and the price back to UK £ Astonished Face hence I also wonder will this also still count as ordering via www.24s.com/en-ca

The rolling and flashing banner at the top of the website also talk about the FIRST10 and 15% App promo. When I randomly pick a few different brand (1 item in the cart at a time) and none of them work with this 15FIRST code. Any trick to get this code to work? 5% from this place does mean a lot ☺️

Usually, American Express determines the credit based on the payment.
For example, the Dell offer only allows purchases at "dell work", but all purchases at dell are the same as "dell dhs", so you can get credit for any item.
In the 24s scenario, if the web and app are processing payments through one channel, then it should be the same?
(I'm not 100% sure)
Jul 4, 2012
366 posts
324 upvotes
alccom wrote: The T&C of the AMEX said it need to be order at www.24s.com/en-ca I know 24S is an online only store, hence, you can't buy anything not from the web page at all. But do wonder if App will still order at ordering via the web site though Thinking Face
I'm sure using the app wouldn't be an issue as they would be billed as the same company, which is what matters. Also, APP15 can be used on the website.
alccom wrote: Just try it via Rakuten App, it initially pop-up window ask me if I want to switch on Canada that offer continue in UK and all price default showing in £ default. Even after I changed it to CAD, login to my 24S account, and then get out from Rakuten & go back in and the price back to UK £ Astonished Face hence I also wonder will this also still count as ordering via www.24s.com/en-ca
Changing countries still gives cashback/points. At least my purchase did - changed from US to CA
alccom wrote: The rolling and flashing banner at the top of the website also talk about the FIRST10 and 15% App promo. When I randomly pick a few different brand (1 item in the cart at a time) and none of them work with this 15FIRST code. Any trick to get this code to work? 5% from this place does mean a lot ☺️
I wouldn't expect it to work on most lux brand that rarely or don't go on sale, LV, DIor, Moynat, etc... if those are the brands you're trying
Aug 11, 2020
42 posts
52 upvotes
layman520 wrote: anyone get statement credit yet?
Both statement credits in for my purchases made on Apr 19 and Apr 20.
Apr 5, 2009
571 posts
1156 upvotes
Vancouver
layman520 wrote: anyone get statement credit yet?
I got mine on April 30 for a purchase I made on April 24. I had to call in to get it. They said it's supposed to be automatic but they've been having technical issues with credits applying recently.
Apr 5, 2009
571 posts
1156 upvotes
Vancouver
alccom wrote: Just try it via Rakuten App, it initially pop-up window ask me if I want to switch on Canada that offer continue in UK and all price default showing in £ default. Even after I changed it to CAD, login to my 24S account, and then get out from Rakuten & go back in and the price back to UK £ Astonished Face hence I also wonder will this also still count as ordering via www.24s.com/en-ca

Rakuten will work if you click through from the site and then change the location/currency on the 24S site. It defaults to UK but you can change it to Canada and you'll still get the cash back.

You have to keep trying the promo code on different things. It won't work for a lot of the bigger brands, but it works for some smaller brands. Some products within brands might be included but others might not. It's not the most straightforward method but just keep trying it until it works.
Deal Addict
Apr 3, 2006
2843 posts
1058 upvotes
Got the FIRST15 15%, Aeroplan bonus and 15% back from Amex.

This is a SMOKING deal.

The prices on this site are already about 10% less than what you pay at Nordstrom/Holt.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 5, 2016
5765 posts
4187 upvotes
Calgary/Vancouver
What have you guys bought? I wanted the burberry trench coat but scared of the length.
Sep 18, 2021
678 posts
218 upvotes
This site is much more expensive than another online retailer I frequent. Maybe 30%. Even with the 15%+15% off, I'm getting higher prices than the other one. If someone can post some deals or bargain from this site, that would be appreciated!
Deal Fanatic
Apr 5, 2016
5765 posts
4187 upvotes
Calgary/Vancouver
pprider wrote: This site is much more expensive than another online retailer I frequent. Maybe 30%. Even with the 15%+15% off, I'm getting higher prices than the other one. If someone can post some deals or bargain from this site, that would be appreciated!
May I ask which site is that?
Jun 5, 2013
53 posts
17 upvotes
Vancouver
joyiuyiu wrote: Both statement credits in for my purchases made on Apr 19 and Apr 20.
Did you make the purchases on different accounts? Thought AMX promos normally expire after one purchase…

I made a purchase on April 29 and got the credits on April 30…amazing Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2007
2521 posts
1292 upvotes
scotiabank amex gold here, transaction posted for Apr23, have not received credit yet. really hoping I don’t have to call scotiabank
PSN: Sakaban
Nov 13, 2021
64 posts
181 upvotes
Caramachiata wrote: Did you make the purchases on different accounts? Thought AMX promos normally expire after one purchase…

I made a purchase on April 29 and got the credits on April 30…amazing Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
The T&C specific state about more than one purchases.
Until 20/05/2022, each time you make a qualifying purchase online at ...... after the offer ends.

Only purchases made online at www.24s.com/en-ca are eligible. Purchases must be made......
Apr 5, 2009
571 posts
1156 upvotes
Vancouver
hi-tech wrote: Got the FIRST15 15%, Aeroplan bonus and 15% back from Amex.

This is a SMOKING deal.

The prices on this site are already about 10% less than what you pay at Nordstrom/Holt.
What's this aeroplan bonus?!

Edit: nvm I found it. 4pt/$ at 24S through Aeroplan!

I did 3% cashback on my last purchase which wasn't bad, but this would have been better bc my last order was over $3000 :(
Last edited by pinkrose398 on May 2nd, 2022 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Apr 5, 2009
571 posts
1156 upvotes
Vancouver
pprider wrote: This site is much more expensive than another online retailer I frequent. Maybe 30%. Even with the 15%+15% off, I'm getting higher prices than the other one. If someone can post some deals or bargain from this site, that would be appreciated!
Just shop around and compare prices? Not sure if you're a male or female and also what you'd want to buy, so its hard for someone to share "deals" or "bargains." A deal to you might not be a deal to someone else.

For example, I ordered a cardigan from 24S from AMI and it was $419 on the site. On SSENSE the price for the same cardi was $700 and then everywhere else it was over $600. With the discount code + 15% cash back, the cardigan ended up being $290 which is a steal for me because I've been wanting to buy this cardigan for a while. But do you want a cardigan? No one would know except for you lol.

LV is super cheap on 24S but do you even want to buy LV?
Aug 11, 2020
42 posts
52 upvotes
Caramachiata wrote: Did you make the purchases on different accounts? Thought AMX promos normally expire after one purchase…

Nope, same account. There’s no limit on number of purchases before the deadline I believe.
Jun 5, 2013
53 posts
17 upvotes
Vancouver
alccom wrote: The T&C specific state about more than one purchases.
joyiuyiu wrote: Nope, same account. There’s no limit on number of purchases before the deadline I believe.
Nice. Now back to 24s to see what else to buy…Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Aug 18, 2014
104 posts
93 upvotes
Calgary, AB
bomber17 wrote: What have you guys bought? I wanted the burberry trench coat but scared of the length.
I’m 5’9 and got 52 mid length Kensington. It goes right around my knees. I was hoping it was more mid thigh but only way to get that is buying the Wimbledon (which they don’t have) or to gain a few inches. Little sad they got rid of the short length but this still works. Burberry had a 300$ price increase last Tuesday to 3190 before GST so this is a hot deal at under 2k.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)