Hot Deals

American Express

[24S] Get 15% of total purchase as a credit.

• Last Updated:
  • May 15th, 2022 10:29 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Apr 5, 2016
5765 posts
4187 upvotes
Calgary/Vancouver
chopsticksonly wrote: I’m 5’9 and got 52 mid length Kensington. It goes right around my knees. I was hoping it was more mid thigh but only way to get that is buying the Wimbledon (which they don’t have) or to gain a few inches. Little sad they got rid of the short length but this still works. Burberry had a 300$ price increase last Tuesday to 3190 before GST so this is a hot deal at under 2k.
Yah that's what I'm worried about. I'm 5'7 so even shorter. If the coat goes to my knees or further, I look like a pedo LOL.

EDIT: Wait, they do have the Wimbledon. I'll just get it and if it doesn't fit right, can always return.

https://www.24s.com/en-ca/wimbledon-trench-coat-burberry_BUR48KE6NAV84ZA100
Aug 18, 2014
104 posts
93 upvotes
Calgary, AB
bomber17 wrote: Yah that's what I'm worried about. I'm 5'7 so even shorter. If the coat goes to my knees or further, I look like a pedo LOL.

EDIT: Wait, they do have the Wimbledon. I'll just get it and if it doesn't fit right, can always return.

https://www.24s.com/en-ca/wimbledon-trench-coat-burberry_BUR48KE6NAV84ZA100
oh nice find! did you snipe the last one? it says unavailable when I click the link.

So here's a story though. I actually originally bought a 54 mid length Kensington, but it was way too big so I returned it. I tried on a 52 mid length at Burberry and found it fit better around the body, but same length. In the mean time, I re-bought a 52 mid length Kensington.

I received my 52 mid length today, but it was actually shorter than the one I tried on at Burberry (it hit mid thigh which is okay?), however I noticed the tag and the inside color was different than the 54 I had returned. There shouldn't be any questions regarding its authenticity right? I suspect that was an older coat, back when they made Kensington shorts (now it's only regular and long). Regardless I might still reach out to 24S to find out what happened...
Deal Fanatic
Apr 5, 2016
5765 posts
4187 upvotes
Calgary/Vancouver
chopsticksonly wrote: oh nice find! did you snipe the last one? it says unavailable when I click the link.

So here's a story though. I actually originally bought a 54 mid length Kensington, but it was way too big so I returned it. I tried on a 52 mid length at Burberry and found it fit better around the body, but same length. In the mean time, I re-bought a 52 mid length Kensington.

I received my 52 mid length today, but it was actually shorter than the one I tried on at Burberry (it hit mid thigh which is okay?), however I noticed the tag and the inside color was different than the 54 I had returned. There shouldn't be any questions regarding its authenticity right? I suspect that was an older coat, back when they made Kensington shorts (now it's only regular and long). Regardless I might still reach out to 24S to find out what happened...
Oh yah I got the last size in 46. Mmmmm I don’t think it’s fake. Or if it is, maybe it was a return and they didn’t thoroughly check. Definitely reach out to them and see what’s going on.
Nov 27, 2009
94 posts
20 upvotes
Anybody know how I can by pass 24s system that is blocking me from placing 2 separate orders to redeem the 15% off your first order? I tried using a VPN and creating a new account but still no luck. Thanks!
Deal Fanatic
Apr 5, 2016
5765 posts
4187 upvotes
Calgary/Vancouver
JeebusIron wrote: Anybody know how I can by pass 24s system that is blocking me from placing 2 separate orders to redeem the 15% off your first order? I tried using a VPN and creating a new account but still no luck. Thanks!
Try with a separate address too.
Nov 27, 2009
94 posts
20 upvotes
Sorry I should have mentioned that, I did as well and still no luck. Even going on another computer and using a different browser. I don't know how their system is tracking me.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 5, 2016
5765 posts
4187 upvotes
Calgary/Vancouver
Purchase posted on May 3rd and 15% credit posted May 6th although it just showed up now.
Feb 16, 2008
33 posts
1 upvote
pprider wrote: This site is much more expensive than another online retailer I frequent. Maybe 30%. Even with the 15%+15% off, I'm getting higher prices than the other one. If someone can post some deals or bargain from this site, that would be appreciated!
I bought CP Original Archilles low white. 24S is about $200 cheaper than Holts, and with the 3 discounts it's even better. Never seen these sneakers on sale, so to me it's good deal. Note, I had to size down. Some people say CP are overpriced but at about half of Holts price it's a good deal. Will be about the price of Koio. Even Koio don't go on sale too often.
Dec 24, 2004
113 posts
54 upvotes
I noticed that Rakuten’s cash back is up to 10% right now. It’s part of the Big Give Week promo.
Some great deals when stacked with this 15% Amex promo.
Apr 20, 2010
130 posts
19 upvotes
Kleinburg
Orthonos wrote: I noticed that Rakuten’s cash back is up to 10% right now. It’s part of the Big Give Week promo.
Some great deals when stacked with this 15% Amex promo.
0% Cash Back on Dior, Celine Dion & Louis Vuitton products
May 2, 2013
32 posts
19 upvotes
Toronto
I just purchased a Burberry Logo Graphic Louise Bag with amazing discounts :)

Original price: 1534.54 including tax

1534.54 - 230.18 (15FIRST) - 195.65 (AMEX 15%) - 115.43 (Rakuten 10%) = 993.28

I saved 541.06 dollars :)

Edit: I saved another 95dollars by calling the customer service, price matched MAY22 (22%off) instead of 15FIRST(15%off). So total is 898 dollars :)
Last edited by cybersbh2 on May 12th, 2022 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jun 29, 2009
31 posts
10 upvotes
Ontario
Thanks OP.

Pulled trigger with Rakuten 10% plus MAY22 promo code which gives an additional 22% off. Along with AMEX 15%.

MAY22 does not work on all brands. I purchased CP and Isabel Marant Etoile and it worked. Did not work on BV.
May 24, 2003
183 posts
65 upvotes
Toronto
Could have saved 22% with May 22.
cybersbh2 wrote: I just purchased a Burberry Logo Graphic Louise Bag with amazing discounts :)

Original price: 1534.54 including tax

1534.54 - 230.18 (15FIRST) - 195.65 (AMEX 15%) - 115.43 (Rakuten 10%) = 993.28

I saved 541.06 dollars :)
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2008
2814 posts
901 upvotes
Thornhill
so the prices get bumped up 100-200~ dollars once you input the may22 code...
lol

is that for all items or just mine :S
Jul 3, 2019
247 posts
305 upvotes
Bencherstyle wrote: so the prices get bumped up 100-200~ dollars once you input the may22 code...
lol

is that for all items or just mine :S
the price of the item is updated to include tax after you input the code.
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2008
2814 posts
901 upvotes
Thornhill
merrrily wrote: the price of the item is updated to include tax after you input the code.
omg that makes sense. thank you.

ordered :)
Jan 13, 2013
664 posts
911 upvotes
Saguenay, QC
I do not recommend 24s at all.

I bought a $400 Medium Canada Goose Aviator Hat from them, they had two choices on their website: Medium or Large.
I received a L/XL. Happens, right?

Not with them. They stated that "Large" doesn't exist for this hat (while I said L/XL), therefore it's impossible that I could have received that. Basically that I'm lying.

I sent them pictures of the hat with the label "L/XL" and screenshots from CG's website where you can see both sizes: S/M & L/XL.
They didn't reply. I called and spoke to a supervisor who told me that since 24S is an online-only sub-company of Le Bon Marché, he'd only reply by email.
So I sent an email again. Waited, waited, waited, sent several emails again. He finally "came back from vacations" and told me once again that it's impossible I received a size "L/XL".
I gave up, that's a level of stupidity I just can't deal with lol.
May 24, 2003
183 posts
65 upvotes
Toronto
Bought a Rimowa but later noticed statement duty not included. Anybody got charged for duty?
Jun 5, 2013
53 posts
17 upvotes
Vancouver
Neo wrote: Bought a Rimowa but later noticed statement duty not included. Anybody got charged for duty?
Nope, what you pay when you check out is the final price.
Apr 2, 2008
685 posts
353 upvotes
orditeck wrote: I do not recommend 24s at all.

I bought a $400 Medium Canada Goose Aviator Hat from them, they had two choices on their website: Medium or Large.
I received a L/XL. Happens, right?

Not with them. They stated that "Large" doesn't exist for this hat (while I said L/XL), therefore it's impossible that I could have received that. Basically that I'm lying.

I sent them pictures of the hat with the label "L/XL" and screenshots from CG's website where you can see both sizes: S/M & L/XL.
They didn't reply. I called and spoke to a supervisor who told me that since 24S is an online-only sub-company of Le Bon Marché, he'd only reply by email.
So I sent an email again. Waited, waited, waited, sent several emails again. He finally "came back from vacations" and told me once again that it's impossible I received a size "L/XL".
I gave up, that's a level of stupidity I just can't deal with lol.
I dont get your story at all. I dont know what you ordered but if they sent you something that you dont like/ not fit, you can always return it for free.
Save a lot but end up spending more :confused:

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 1 guest)

joyiuyiu