Hot Deals

American Express

[24S] Get 15% of total purchase as a credit.

  • Last Updated:
  • May 15th, 2022 10:29 pm
Tags:
None
Newbie
May 2, 2013
32 posts
19 upvotes
Toronto
Neo wrote: Could have saved 22% with May 22.
Yeah. I just contacted the customer service and successfully got the price adjustment. Another 95dollar saved :)
Newbie
May 2, 2013
32 posts
19 upvotes
Toronto
Variability wrote: MAY22 doesn't work on bags it seems. Was gonna get a Fendi or Dior bag :(
It works on most of the bags.
Did not work on Dior and Celine bags for me
Deal Fanatic
Feb 2, 2011
8800 posts
3557 upvotes
Toronto
cybersbh2 wrote: It works on most of the bags.
Did not work on Dior and Celine bags for me
Dior, Fendi, Celine, and LV are brands that never seem to go on sale from what my SA's from Holts/Nordstrom/Saks have told me. Was just trying to see if any of those were worthwhile to get here but no luck.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 13, 2007
2521 posts
1292 upvotes
Variability wrote: Dior, Fendi, Celine, and LV are brands that never seem to go on sale from what my SA's from Holts/Nordstrom/Saks have told me. Was just trying to see if any of those were worthwhile to get here but no luck.
I actually helped some of my friends get Dior/Celine/LV this month with 24s 15% off. they get a substantial discount that they otherwise wouldnt. I get 1% creditcard cashback + rakuten/aero pts for my commission lol.
PSN: Sakaban
Deal Fanatic
Feb 2, 2011
8800 posts
3557 upvotes
Toronto
Sakaban wrote: I actually helped some of my friends get Dior/Celine/LV this month with 24s 15% off. they get a substantial discount that they otherwise wouldnt. I get 1% creditcard cashback + rakuten/aero pts for my commission lol.
Yes, 24s, and SSense are the only place I see those brands go on sale.
Sr. Member
Apr 5, 2009
571 posts
1156 upvotes
Vancouver
I got my cashback but also only got 4%. Have reached out to them to get the remaining 6%.
Newbie
Oct 20, 2020
15 posts
28 upvotes
Toronto
Did anyone else recently get their credit from AMEX? my statement is showing 24s france instead posted on May 7 - I hope I still get it :(
Member
Apr 5, 2009
268 posts
89 upvotes
Toronto
pinkrose398 wrote: I got my cashback but also only got 4%. Have reached out to them to get the remaining 6%.
did you get the other 6% back?
Member
Feb 24, 2008
289 posts
139 upvotes
Ottawa
leadeal5 wrote: Did anyone else recently get their credit from AMEX? my statement is showing 24s france instead posted on May 7 - I hope I still get it :(
Same here, is showing 24s France
I asked Amex agent. She said that is fine, Mu purchase is qualified for credit, just need to wait few days to post.
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2008
2814 posts
901 upvotes
Thornhill
rakuten back to 2.5% :0

got my bonus of 200~ dollars so wanted to use it before its expiry date this year...
nice!
Sr. Member
User avatar
May 29, 2003
818 posts
343 upvotes
Montreal
Anyone activated the exclusive reward after a purchase of $500 or more? Does the 10% excluding some brands applies on Rimowa or it is just 5%? TIA!
Newbie
Dec 16, 2010
34 posts
20 upvotes
ioXt_2 wrote: Anyone activated the exclusive reward after a purchase of $500 or more? Does the 10% excluding some brands applies on Rimowa or it is just 5%? TIA!
I just got 10% of what I paid before tax as a store credit towards next purchase.
Sr. Member
Apr 5, 2009
571 posts
1156 upvotes
Vancouver
ioXt_2 wrote: Anyone activated the exclusive reward after a purchase of $500 or more? Does the 10% excluding some brands applies on Rimowa or it is just 5%? TIA!
There's a list of brands listed in the T&C of the membership. IIRC Rimowa wasn't on the 5% list. The 5% list was brands like Loewe, Dior, LV, Celine, i.e., the super high end brands.
Sr. Member
Apr 5, 2009
571 posts
1156 upvotes
Vancouver
My latest order just arrived today, I bought a women's Burberry classic trench for around $1000 after all discounts/credits. Reg price in Canada is $3200+tax. What a steal! I'm amazed at how fast 24S's shipping is, I ordered this on Tuesday night around midnight, shipped on Thursday morning, arrived just 20 minutes ago.

This is the listing on the Burberry site: https://ca.burberry.com/the-mid-length- ... -p80457771
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2011
1102 posts
178 upvotes
Toronto
Can anybody please share the registration link? I only got my AMEX card a couple days ago and didn’t get the email since it looks like the offer was sent out before I got my card. Thanks!!
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2008
2814 posts
901 upvotes
Thornhill
kayceedee wrote: Can anybody please share the registration link? I only got my AMEX card a couple days ago and didn’t get the email since it looks like the offer was sent out before I got my card. Thanks!!
You have to be selected mate, and its already all been used up unfortunately. Next time!
Newbie
Dec 28, 2010
18 posts
19 upvotes
Edmonton
When you activated the award did it immediately provide you with a credit for your prior purchase or do you have to activate it and then make and additional purchase? Was curious before I activated it myself.
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2011
1102 posts
178 upvotes
Toronto
Bencherstyle wrote: You have to be selected mate, and its already all been used up unfortunately. Next time!
Ahh, ok. Thanks for clarifying.

Top

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 1 guest)

Caramachiata