Hot Deals

American Express

[24S] Get 15% of total purchase as a credit.

• Last Updated:
  • May 15th, 2022 10:29 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Jul 23, 2002
5050 posts
1467 upvotes
clarionguy wrote: Where's the hermes birkin bag. Looking for the wifey
The Birkin is the female equivalent of the Rolex Daytona. It's either in person jumping through hoops or over-pay on the grey market.
Aug 18, 2013
72 posts
11 upvotes
Markham
Yeah I emailed them too regarding the 10% cash back as well and waiting for their answer.
Deal Addict
Apr 3, 2006
2843 posts
1058 upvotes
Has anyone successfully made 2 orders on the same card?
Apr 5, 2009
571 posts
1156 upvotes
Vancouver
hi-tech wrote: Has anyone successfully made 2 orders on the same card?
Yup, I got the 15% credit both times.
Sep 16, 2016
3 posts
How long does it take to post? Mine hasn’t posted yet.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 5, 2016
5765 posts
4187 upvotes
Calgary/Vancouver
bigtwo wrote: How long does it take to post? Mine hasn’t posted yet.
Took 3 business days.
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2008
2814 posts
901 upvotes
Thornhill
got my Amex credit after 4~ days :)

now to hear back from Rakuten for that 6% they didn't give me..
Dec 24, 2004
113 posts
54 upvotes
bigtwo wrote: How long does it take to post? Mine hasn’t posted yet.
Mine took 5 days. Purchase May 9 and AX credit on May 14. Hopefully the Rakuten issue gets sorted out as it does not seem like anyone received 10%.
Jun 5, 2013
53 posts
17 upvotes
Vancouver
I reached out to Rakuten regarding the missing 6% and here is the response…

Unfortunately, we are only able to correct Cash Back on your account once the store lets us know about your order. We will contact the store to verify your order. It usually takes a while to hear back. Depending on the store it might be 10 business days for us to hear back, but it may also take up to 45 days. We realize this can be frustrating and an inconvenience. We really appreciate your patience and we'll make sure to get back to you once we hear back from the store.

The Rakuten cash back history page clearly shows how much I paid for the order and they gave me only 4% of that amount. So I’m not sure reaching out to 24s is going to give them different information. At this rate, I highly doubt they’re going to honour the 10%.
Aug 18, 2013
72 posts
11 upvotes
Markham
Caramachiata wrote: I reached out to Rakuten regarding the missing 6% and here is the response…

Unfortunately, we are only able to correct Cash Back on your account once the store lets us know about your order. We will contact the store to verify your order. It usually takes a while to hear back. Depending on the store it might be 10 business days for us to hear back, but it may also take up to 45 days. We realize this can be frustrating and an inconvenience. We really appreciate your patience and we'll make sure to get back to you once we hear back from the store.

The Rakuten cash back history page clearly shows how much I paid for the order and they gave me only 4% of that amount. So I’m not sure reaching out to 24s is going to give them different information. At this rate, I highly doubt they’re going to honour the 10%.
Yes they gave me the same responsible. and I screen captured the shipping confirmation to them too. I doubt it will do anything. but we can still cross our fingers.
Dec 23, 2011
51 posts
9 upvotes
Victoria, The Garden…
Hope wife does not find out about this deal.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 1 guest)

fotoboi5