Hot Deals

[American Express] American Express: $45 Bill credit on $45 spend, up to 6 times ($270) at FedEx Canada

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 3rd, 2021 11:18 am
[OP]
Dec 8, 2012
202 posts
346 upvotes
Winnipeg

[American Express] American Express: $45 Bill credit on $45 spend, up to 6 times ($270) at FedEx Canada

American Express “My Offers”:
1). Make a qualifying purchase of at least $45 using your register Amex Card online or at FedEx Participating Locations and earn a $45 statement Credit”
2). Get a statement credit of 25% of total qualifying purchases. Limit $1000 in total credits

Received first offer on P1 Amex Platinum Personal and second on P2 Amex CPA Gold. No offers on other cards.
Edit: Title updated
Images
  • 4A8DDE3D-E0EA-4446-A0A8-F4C728541416.jpeg
  • DE1A1EA7-14DF-4506-83D2-E4325E05821A.jpeg
  • FC627897-AAA3-4B11-BD39-1ACD2223AD75.jpeg
  • 315EDBE1-D3AB-410A-8658-03800517DA12.jpeg
  • FD288A0E-BA1E-4447-AF9C-F89AE64E2184.jpeg
  • EF634AB6-B602-4BE4-A766-3F81CAE7120B.jpeg
59 replies
Jun 27, 2018
162 posts
273 upvotes
YVR
Got this offer in my AMEX Platinum. Seems to be a great deal since u technically get $270 credits. Not sure if this is a Platinum exclusive offer or not.

Offer details:

If you are on the American Express website or on the American Express App (if applicable) and you share your location, you will see nearby participating location(s). Nearby location(s) are based on your billing postal code in Online Services. When you click on the applicable link, you will be redirected to the merchant website.
The registered Card account must be in good standing. Must first register your Card to the offer and use same Card to make qualifying purchase(s) by 23/05/2021. Date format is DD/MM/YYYY. A purchase made during the offer period prior to registration of your eligible Card in this program is not a qualifying purchase. Your registration of an eligible American Express Card for this offer extends only to qualifying purchases on that Card. 
To be eligible for a $45 (CAD) statement credit, a qualifying purchase of at least $45 (CAD) in a single transaction, after taxes, must be charged to your registered Card online at www.fedex.ca or in store at a participating FedEx location in Canada during the offer period and subsequently posted to your account. In the case of an online purchase made during the offer period, it may not qualify if the registered Card is charged on the shipping date and that date occurs after the offer ends. 
Offer only available on purchases made online at www.fedex.ca or at participating FedEx locations. Offer is non-transferable. You can earn a maximum of $270 (CAD) in statement credit/s per registered Card during the offer period. 
Statement credit will be applied to your registered Card account within 90 days after 23/05/2021, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase(s). Statement credit may be reversed if qualifying purchase(s) is returned/cancelled. If American Express does not receive information that identifies your transaction as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the statement credit. Unless expressly stated otherwise in the offer, the following transactions are not qualifying purchases for this offer: purchasing a merchant’s goods through a third party, such as through concession stores in department stores, payment account or service of a third party, a card reader attached to a mobile phone, online aggregators that sell goods of other merchants or if the merchant category is otherwise not identified. A statement credit does not constitute a payment and does not satisfy the requirement to pay the minimum due on a credit card. The Basic/Primary Cardmember must continue to make separate payments of at least the minimum due in accordance with the Cardmember agreement and account statement applicable to their registered Card account. 
In the event that you replace your registered Card through Amex Bank of Canada or other participating American Express card issuer (as applicable) during the offer period, your participation in this offer will end and you will need to re-register for this offer. 
For full terms that apply to registering your Card in the program, see Program Terms.
Deal Addict
May 23, 2008
1440 posts
1685 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
KevinK90588 wrote: Not sure if this is a Platinum exclusive offer or not.
Could be; I have 15% back of total purchase (up to $500) at FedEx on my AMEX Essential.
[OP]
Dec 8, 2012
202 posts
346 upvotes
Winnipeg
Repost: 3 mins late... Lol

american-express-american-express-45-bi ... a-2446950/
KevinK90588 wrote: Got this offer in my AMEX Platinum. Seems to be a great deal since u technically get $270 credits. Not sure if this is a Platinum exclusive offer or not.

Offer details:

If you are on the American Express website or on the American Express App (if applicable) and you share your location, you will see nearby participating location(s). Nearby location(s) are based on your billing postal code in Online Services. When you click on the applicable link, you will be redirected to the merchant website.
The registered Card account must be in good standing. Must first register your Card to the offer and use same Card to make qualifying purchase(s) by 23/05/2021. Date format is DD/MM/YYYY. A purchase made during the offer period prior to registration of your eligible Card in this program is not a qualifying purchase. Your registration of an eligible American Express Card for this offer extends only to qualifying purchases on that Card. 
To be eligible for a $45 (CAD) statement credit, a qualifying purchase of at least $45 (CAD) in a single transaction, after taxes, must be charged to your registered Card online at www.fedex.ca or in store at a participating FedEx location in Canada during the offer period and subsequently posted to your account. In the case of an online purchase made during the offer period, it may not qualify if the registered Card is charged on the shipping date and that date occurs after the offer ends. 
Offer only available on purchases made online at www.fedex.ca or at participating FedEx locations. Offer is non-transferable. You can earn a maximum of $270 (CAD) in statement credit/s per registered Card during the offer period. 
Statement credit will be applied to your registered Card account within 90 days after 23/05/2021, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase(s). Statement credit may be reversed if qualifying purchase(s) is returned/cancelled. If American Express does not receive information that identifies your transaction as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the statement credit. Unless expressly stated otherwise in the offer, the following transactions are not qualifying purchases for this offer: purchasing a merchant’s goods through a third party, such as through concession stores in department stores, payment account or service of a third party, a card reader attached to a mobile phone, online aggregators that sell goods of other merchants or if the merchant category is otherwise not identified. A statement credit does not constitute a payment and does not satisfy the requirement to pay the minimum due on a credit card. The Basic/Primary Cardmember must continue to make separate payments of at least the minimum due in accordance with the Cardmember agreement and account statement applicable to their registered Card account. 
In the event that you replace your registered Card through Amex Bank of Canada or other participating American Express card issuer (as applicable) during the offer period, your participation in this offer will end and you will need to re-register for this offer. 
For full terms that apply to registering your Card in the program, see Program Terms.
Oct 11, 2009
408 posts
746 upvotes
BC
I think this is a Platinum exclusive offer.

"FedEx: Spend at least $45 and Earn a $45 credit. Up to 6 times"

got it on my Plat too.
Oct 11, 2014
318 posts
234 upvotes
North Vancouver, BC
I personally would not ship with FedEx, but that's not saying much.

Good deal if you were already planning to go.
Apr 25, 2014
135 posts
100 upvotes
Coquitlam, BC
AMEX SimplyCash Preferred:
Get 25% of total purchase as a credit. Up to $1,000 in total credits.
Get a statement credit equal to 25% of total qualifying purchases when you use your registered Card at participating FedEx location(s) or at www.fedex.ca by 23/05/2021.

Nothing on Cobalt
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2017
1768 posts
1002 upvotes
Burnaby
Got it as well...this looks like a superb offer but I have no idea how best to use it (haven't got anything to ship anywhere)...any DPs on this?
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2017
1768 posts
1002 upvotes
Burnaby
MRebel23 wrote: AMEX SimplyCash Preferred:
Get a statement credit equal to 25% of total qualifying purchases when you use your registered Card at participating FedEx location(s) or at www.fedex.ca by 23/05/2021.

Nothing on Cobalt
Got it on my wife's Amex Bonvoy as well... a pretty meh offer imo (especially since I have the other offer on my Plat I guess...)
May 10, 2017
315 posts
191 upvotes
How do we make the best of this deal?
Is there an online shop where we can spend this for $45 credit back?
Donate to your local food bank today!
Aug 21, 2013
211 posts
200 upvotes
Kitchener
Any chance you could use this for paying import duties on things shipped with FedEx and have them split the payments to use it all on one shipment?
Aug 31, 2003
714 posts
162 upvotes
White Rock, BC
Not on my Plat Personal or Plat Business :(
Mar 9, 2010
735 posts
646 upvotes
HRM, NS
MRebel23 wrote: AMEX SimplyCash Preferred:

Nothing on Cobalt
I also got this on my Bonvoy.
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2014
1365 posts
1293 upvotes
Montreal
Got the offer as well, love idea of 45$ for free (x6), but what's to buy there except shipping something out? (if any)
Looks like you can buy supplies online, but :-/
Apr 27, 2012
726 posts
532 upvotes
Ottawa
Great offer! I got this on my personal platinum. Used it last year to send family gifts etc. I had to go to an actual FedEx Depot to use it though. I was told it doesn't work if I were to send something through FedEx at Staples.
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2014
3238 posts
3039 upvotes
Mordor
No good on business plat, simply cash, or bonvoy

only 25% off fedex
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2008
1220 posts
991 upvotes
Toronto
Nothing on my personal platinum! Sure could use the credits and give UPS a break.
The Golden Rule: those who have the gold, make the rules
Dec 10, 2010
289 posts
227 upvotes
ranjy wrote: Not on my Plat Personal or Plat Business :(
I got this on my plat personal. Really random allocation of offers. Last time I got oxford offer on my free cashback amex but not plat.