• Last Updated:
  • Nov 12th, 2019 2:43 am
Feb 26, 2009
196 posts
35 upvotes
Surrey, BC
ExcelPremium wrote:
Oct 23rd, 2019 1:13 am
The answer is probably not but does TnT accept AMEX?
Hannam and lucky supermarket accept Amex. Can't remember about H Mart
AKA "canadude" :arrow: Howard Forums
Nov 7, 2014
117 posts
23 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
canadude1122 wrote:
Oct 23rd, 2019 2:09 am
Hannam and lucky supermarket accept Amex. Can't remember about H Mart
H Mart does take Amex.
Feb 26, 2009
196 posts
35 upvotes
Surrey, BC
mclyin wrote:
Oct 23rd, 2019 2:34 am
H Mart does take Amex.
Thanks ! I thought so but it's been a while since I was last there
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2013
2684 posts
1025 upvotes
YUL/YVR
Is there an usual time FedEx usually deliver at, such as late evenings?

Can't really just stay home all day long waiting for the package to arrive!
Dec 10, 2017
40 posts
15 upvotes
AdamKing wrote:
Oct 23rd, 2019 3:12 am

I was not home when fedex came, but they left the package at the nearest Fedex drop off in my town.
Oct 9, 2011
868 posts
374 upvotes
GTA
AdamKing wrote:
Oct 23rd, 2019 3:12 am

No and it's a real pain.

Fedex tried to deliver during the day when no one was home. They then sent the package to a pick up location that closes at 5pm, again impossible for me to get to during the week. I ended up calling Amex and had them send the card to my work address. For the supplementary card, they used Canada Post and I was able pick it up at one of the outsourced Canada Post locations that is opened until 9pm.
1 x Zoomer Wireless $40.50 loyalty plan - 5 GB of data!
5 x Freedom Mobile plans
Ecobee 3 Lite courtesy of Green On (ie tax payers)
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2013
2684 posts
1025 upvotes
YUL/YVR
Ramzkh wrote:
Oct 23rd, 2019 4:38 am
I was not home when fedex came, but they left the package at the nearest Fedex drop off in my town.
dpw198 wrote:
Oct 23rd, 2019 8:33 am
No and it's a real pain.

Fedex tried to deliver during the day when no one was home. They then sent the package to a pick up location that closes at 5pm, again impossible for me to get to during the week. I ended up calling Amex and had them send the card to my work address. For the supplementary card, they used Canada Post and I was able pick it up at one of the outsourced Canada Post locations that is opened until 9pm.
Yeah that's my problem too, my nearest FedEx facility close at 6pm, and I won't be home by then as I work an hour away from my home address. I called Amex, and they wouldn't send it to my business address either. They said they can only change address only after the 1st card has been picked up / activated.

So I end up taking yesterday Tues, and so far today Wedn off. (Applied last Thurs). Hoping it will come ASAP

I know FedEx won't be able to reroute to another address as it has to be intitied by the sender. But any one know if we can tell it to hold at a DIFFERENT FedEx pickup location?
Dec 25, 2007
57 posts
18 upvotes
Toronto
for those who already have this card, do points appear when transaction is posted or when you pay the statement balance? thanks
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2006
1572 posts
339 upvotes
manastone wrote:
Oct 23rd, 2019 1:10 pm
for those who already have this card, do points appear when transaction is posted or when you pay the statement balance? thanks
posted
Nov 23, 2008
8 posts
2 upvotes
Just applied. Getting the card in the mail within 10 days. Also applied for the supplementary card at the same time.

I am looking forward to the lounge access, I have only ever gone to the Maple Leaf lounge at Pearson.

This card is not for everyone and many cannot justify the AF. I travel for work and pay $20+ a meal at the airport, so if the lounge has full meal offerings then it is even better. And gold status at hotels helps too.
Jul 25, 2018
536 posts
288 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
2 questions:

1. Do we know when this offer ends??

2. I assume this to be true, but just to be sure, does the supplementary cards spending count towards the $3000 MS?
Feb 26, 2009
196 posts
35 upvotes
Surrey, BC
projector wrote:
Oct 23rd, 2019 3:24 pm
2 questions:

1. Do we know when this offer ends??

2. I assume this to be true, but just to be sure, does the supplementary cards spending count towards the $3000 MS?
According to the Amex rep I spoke with he said on his end it shows October 2020 as the end date . But I would be surprised if it went even into next year. There is probably a set number allowed to use the code and once that is reached it will be over .

Yes both cards count towards the spend

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)