Hot Deals

[American Express] (BC Only?) Ivanhoe Cambridge/Shopping.ca $30 Credit on $200 Gift Card

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 27th, 2021 7:27 am
[OP]
Oct 14, 2017
905 posts
735 upvotes

[American Express] (BC Only?) Ivanhoe Cambridge/Shopping.ca $30 Credit on $200 Gift Card

Similar offer as before (not sure if other provinces in Canada have a similar offer):

Spend at least $200 in qualifying gift card purchases using your registered Card at participating Ivanhoé Cambridge Guest Services kiosk location(s) in British Columbia, Canada or at shopping.ca/amexoffer by 10/04/2021 and earn a one-time $30 statement credit. Registration cap applies. Terms apply.

OFFER TERMS
Only the first 10,000 cards to be successfully registered are eligible for the offer. If you are on the American Express website or on the American Express App (if applicable) and you share your location, you will see nearby participating location(s). Nearby location(s) are based on your billing postal code in American Express Online Services. When you click on the applicable link, you will be redirected to the merchant website.
The registered Card account must be in good standing. Must first register your Card to the offer and use the same Card to make qualifying purchase(s) by 10/04/2021. Date format is DD/MM/YYYY. A purchase made during the offer period prior to registration of your eligible card in this program is not a qualifying purchase. Your registration of an eligible American Express Card for this offer extends only to qualifying purchases on that Card.
To be eligible for a $30 (CAD) statement credit, one single qualifying purchase or cumulative qualifying purchase(s) that total at least $200 (CAD) after taxes and applicable fees, must be charged to your registered Card in store at participating Ivanhoé Cambridge Guest Services kiosk location(s) in British Columbia, Canada or online at shopping.ca/amexoffer during the offer period and subsequently posted to your account. In the case of an online purchase made during the offer period, it may not qualify if the registered Card is charged on the delivery date and that date occurs after the offer ends. Delivery of purchase(s) is only available within Canada.
Offer available for gift card purchases online at shopping.ca/amexoffer and in-store at participating Ivanhoé Cambridge Guest Services kiosks located in British Colombia, Canada. For a list of participating locations click on this link participating locations. Offer is non-transferable. You can earn a maximum of $30 (CAD) in statement credit/s per registered Card during the offer period.
Statement credit will be applied to your registered card account within 90 days after 10/04/2021, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase. Statement credit may be reversed if qualifying purchase is returned/cancelled. If American Express does not receive information that identifies your transaction as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the statement credit. The following transactions are not qualifying purchases for this offer: purchasing a merchant’s goods through a third party, such as through concession stores in department stores, payment account or service of a third party, a card reader attached to a mobile phone, online aggregators that sell goods of other merchants or if the merchant category is otherwise not identified. A statement credit does not constitute a payment and does not satisfy the requirement to pay the minimum due on a credit card. The Basic/Primary Cardmember must continue to make separate payments of at least the minimum due in accordance with the Cardmember agreement and account statement applicable to their registered Card account.
In the event that you replace your registered card through Amex Bank of Canada or other participating American Express card issuer (as applicable) during the offer period, your participation in this offer will end and you will need to re-register for this offer.
16 replies
Jul 2, 2019
148 posts
233 upvotes
dadididit dadidadit
yep, registered just now with my Cobalt. Thanks OP :-)
Nov 25, 2002
232 posts
59 upvotes
Vancouver
Great offer if you also have the Google pay, Amex Pay, Apple Pay promo.

Should stack.
Feb 16, 2005
959 posts
462 upvotes
Isn't this $50 credit before? Got it also on my cobalt.
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2017
1753 posts
999 upvotes
Burnaby
Got it on my SimplyCash Preferred and wife's Bonvoy (both have the mobile wallet offers too so this should be interesting...) Didn't get it on my Platinum though
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2015
1490 posts
1369 upvotes
We have six AMEXs in the household but only two received this offer. Does anyone dig out the offer sign up page?
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2015
1490 posts
1369 upvotes
Again, Valentine’s Day is around the corner so hold your horses and see if there will be any mall gift card promotion
[OP]
Oct 14, 2017
905 posts
735 upvotes
naticom wrote: Again, Valentine’s Day is around the corner so hold your horses and see if there will be any mall gift card promotion
Yeah hoping that they have a mall gift card promotion that stacks sometime before this promo ends in April.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
5457 posts
4131 upvotes
Vancouver
naticom wrote: Again, Valentine’s Day is around the corner so hold your horses and see if there will be any mall gift card promotion
oscar1999 wrote: Yeah hoping that they have a mall gift card promotion that stacks sometime before this promo ends in April.
This was posted in gift card deals...

From February 1st to February 12th, 2021, customers who purchase gift cards at designated Ivanhoé Cambridge malls will be eligible for rebates.
Buy $588 gift card and get $28 gift card rebate
Buy $2,888 gift card and get $178 gift card rebate
Buy $5,888 gift card and get $388 gift card rebate

Each customer can purchase up to $10,000 Canadian dollars a day to enjoy rebate gift cards. Purchase a $10,000 gift card and get a $622 Canadian gift card rebate. Discount coupons will only end when stocks last.

Ron.
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2015
1490 posts
1369 upvotes
Yes I gave them a call and received the same message. Ends this Friday.

Anyone know if you can buy $200x3 with separate payment?
newfbc wrote: This was posted in gift card deals...

From February 1st to February 12th, 2021, customers who purchase gift cards at designated Ivanhoé Cambridge malls will be eligible for rebates.
Buy $588 gift card and get $28 gift card rebate
Buy $2,888 gift card and get $178 gift card rebate
Buy $5,888 gift card and get $388 gift card rebate

Each customer can purchase up to $10,000 Canadian dollars a day to enjoy rebate gift cards. Purchase a $10,000 gift card and get a $622 Canadian gift card rebate. Discount coupons will only end when stocks last.

Ron.
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2013
3208 posts
1778 upvotes
YUL/YVR
Anyone try buying at Metrotown yet and able to confirm if their system can support Apple/Google Pay?
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2003
1297 posts
608 upvotes
Vancouver
AdamKing wrote: Anyone try buying at Metrotown yet and able to confirm if their system can support Apple/Google Pay?
I purchased with Google Pay last weekend and got my $40 statement credits already ($10 from Amex Google Pay offer and $30 from this Ivanhoe Cambridge offer).
Dec 3, 2009
453 posts
154 upvotes
Vancouver
dekay wrote: I purchased with Google Pay last weekend and got my $40 statement credits already ($10 from Amex Google Pay offer and $30 from this Ivanhoe Cambridge offer).
What is this Google Pay offer? I'm guessing it's a YMMV thing?
Nov 10, 2018
12 posts
13 upvotes
AdamKing wrote: Anyone try buying at Metrotown yet and able to confirm if their system can support Apple/Google Pay?

Yes can confirm Metrotown supports Apple Pay.

I can also confirm this stacks the Amex $10 google/Apple Pay offer as I just credited the $10 and $30 from the two offer.
Aug 13, 2015
341 posts
480 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
dekay wrote: I purchased with Google Pay last weekend and got my $40 statement credits already ($10 from Amex Google Pay offer and $30 from this Ivanhoe Cambridge offer).
Can you get multiple gift cards adding up to $200 to get the $30 bonus? E.g. $50 x 4.
If I interpret the T&C correctly, it should be fine? "... one single qualifying purchase or cumulative qualifying purchase(s)..."
Thanks in advance.
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2003
1297 posts
608 upvotes
Vancouver
adaniel wrote: Can you get multiple gift cards adding up to $200 to get the $30 bonus? E.g. $50 x 4.
If I interpret the T&C correctly, it should be fine? "... one single qualifying purchase or cumulative qualifying purchase(s)..."
Thanks in advance.
From what I read in the past, other people had no problems purchasing multiple lower denomination cards to add up to $200.
I always purchased the single card since it's for personal use, so can't share my experience.