Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Tim Hortons

American Express: ENJOY $10 STATEMENT CREDIT AT TIM HORTONS FOR $20+ OCT10-NOV10

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 13th, 2013 1:18 pm
Jul 28, 2008
107 posts
1 upvote
Took about ten days after my last transaction at Tim's that put me over the $20 and I got my credit. AMEX also sent an email to advise that my credit was posted to my account.
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2006
1925 posts
488 upvotes
YVR
Astrea wrote: I emailed them and they manually applied the credit to my account.
Thanks, followed your advice and hope to hear from them soon (within 48 hours per auto response).

Update:
Credit manually put on account.
Banned
Jul 17, 2013
124 posts
27 upvotes
Richmond Hill
how can i figure out if the timmy is participating???
Deal Expert
Sep 19, 2004
26761 posts
9330 upvotes
where I belong
avoCAdooooo wrote: how can i figure out if the timmy is participating???
ALL Tim Hortons accepting AMEX cards qualify
AMEX doesn't care which store, the system looks for TIM HORTONS transaction over $20+ and credits $10 if conditions are met (i.e. you registered, spent $20+)
Which Credit Cards to sign up? >> Jerry's Mega Thread of Credit Cards Q&A
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2012
15662 posts
10440 upvotes
Southern Ontario
Last few hours, just went out, almost forgot to buy on our other registered card.

$40 in Tim's stocking stuffers for $20, pretty good deal.
Nov 9, 2013
759 posts
288 upvotes
Vancouver
I got my credit about 3 days after transaction. No email, just showed up on my statement.

Edit: Got an email today from them a couple days after the credit was applied.
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
12251 posts
3582 upvotes
Thankful that this thread resurfaced! I forgot completely after registering my card. Just reloaded a card online, hopefully it goes through alright.
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Deal Fanatic
May 17, 2006
7236 posts
3052 upvotes
GTA
I just got an email that i got a statement credit from amex.

I registered the day of this deal, non chip card and bought a gift card.

----------------------

Subject: You’ve earned a Statement Credit from American Express!

Body: You’ve spent a total of $20 or more (after taxes), using your registered American Express® Card at participating Tim Hortons®Ɏ restaurants or online at timhortons.com. Now it’s time to savour your reward.**

A $10 statement credit will be applied to your eligible American Express account. Enjoy your sweet reward!

Visit American Express® SELECTS™ for more great offers!
Nov 6, 2013
336 posts
111 upvotes
Vancouver
I got my credit too! Amazing promotion. It actually worked cause it made me go to Tim Horton's when I normally don't even go. Maybe they can do McDonald's now.
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2011
11896 posts
24204 upvotes
I registered our two cards on the first day of this promotion, and made our qualifying purchases on both cards the next day. (one was $20, and the other about $22)

I still haven't received any email stating I will be receiving the credits, although, I already received my statement,
and it clearly shows that I made the two purchases, and right underneath the purchase descriptions, it says "Eligible Purchase"

I guess they are taking the snail mail route with my credits!

FWIW: They are Costco AMEX non chip cards.
Deal Fanatic
May 17, 2006
7236 posts
3052 upvotes
GTA
IDStorms wrote: I registered our two cards on the first day of this promotion, and made our qualifying purchases on both cards the next day. (one was $20, and the other about $22)

I still haven't received any email stating I will be receiving the credits, although, I already received my statement,
and it clearly shows that I made the two purchases, and right underneath the purchase descriptions, it says "Eligible Purchase"

I guess they are taking the snail mail route with my credits!

FWIW: They are Costco AMEX non chip cards.
You will probably get an email soon about it... i was in same situation as you and just got my credit email today.
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2011
11896 posts
24204 upvotes
porksoda wrote: You will probably get an email soon about it... i was in same situation as you and just got my credit email today.
Yup... Just received the two confirmation emails!

Wasn't worried, but still nice to see they acknowledged my credits before my next statement.
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2012
15662 posts
10440 upvotes
Southern Ontario
I bought $20 in gift cards right before midnight and received email confirmation of credit the next day.

I thought for sure the number of people who registered had reached max because I was late and registered this particular card Nov10 (my wife's Costco AMEX).
I had already registered my own AMEX the beginning of this promo and I have already received $10.
Deal Addict
Dec 13, 2006
1838 posts
268 upvotes
Grimsby, ON
I just got an email from Amex, saying that I got my credit finally. I think it might have been because I called them and complained. Who knows.
Feb 25, 2008
358 posts
22 upvotes
12th hour wrote: You dont need to buy a TH gift card with AMEX, just reload with AMEX
No mention about GC or reloading, so I reloaded a gift card on the 10th and have not received an email about a credit or double credit yet. I got my weekly online AMEX statement yesterday and no TH credit.
amy2421 wrote: Did you reload in the store or online? Someone above mentioned that the online "reloading" seems to be through a 3rd-party company, so the validity of those transactions for this promo has not been established yet.
I Just got an email today stating that I will be getting a $10 credit.......finally
Apr 8, 2003
204 posts
6 upvotes
Toronto
LOL, got my credit and just checked my MR details and I was docked 10 MR Points and 3 accelerator points for this 'bonus'. No big deal and probably an IT fart, but still...
Nov 9, 2007
88 posts
41 upvotes
Fonthill
I called today as I haven't seen the credit as yet and they told me they have up to 8 weeks to apply it - so I guess I wait and watch!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)