Expired Hot Deals

American Express

LUXE BOX 2021 Holiday Offer via American Express® Experiences - $20+tax Free Shipping, Limited to 5,000 Nov 18th-22nd

[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2018
5389 posts
5812 upvotes
GTA

[American Express] LUXE BOX 2021 Holiday Offer via American Express® Experiences - $20+tax Free Shipping, Limited to 5,000 Nov 18th-22nd

Interested? If so, buy quickly before sold out, as only five thousand (5,000) packages are available on a first-come, first- served basis, between November 18, 2021 – November 22, 2021.

There is a limit of two (2) packages per Cardmember. $20 + tax with an AMEX card and FREE Shipping!

If you're contemplating, don't think about it for too long! I purchased for a teen, for 2 Christmases, and she loved it. Special Box curated for AMEX and only $20.

Check out https://myluxebox.ca/ to see 'types' of products for $29+ sold as a subscription box.

Holiday Offer from LUXE BOX

American Express® Cardmembers can take advantage of a special holiday offer from LUXE BOX.

This holiday season, LUXE BOX has curated a gift box that includes three full-size beauty products and four deluxe samples. LUXE BOX offers a beauty box of hand-picked products and samples just for you or to send to your family and friends.¹

WHERE: Available across Canada²

AMERICAN EXPRESS PURCHASE WINDOW FOR THIS OFFER: Thursday, November 18, 2021 – Monday, November 22, 2021

PACKAGE FOR ONE (1) GIFT BOX3 INCLUDES:
Three (3) full-size products and four (4) deluxe samples from an assortment of participating brands.

PACKAGE PRICE FOR ONE (1) GIFT BOX: $20 (CAD) plus applicable taxes (free shipping)4

Five thousand (5,000) packages are available on a first come, first served basis. There is a limit of two (2) packages per Cardmember.

All orders received by November 22, 2021 will be delivered on or around December 17, 2021

Terms and Conditions

1 Purchase must be charged in full to an American Express Card. Subject to availability and to event and ticketing terms, restrictions, verification procedures and fees. Tickets and packages may not be transferable and should not be resold. No refunds and no exchanges subject to merchant's obligations under applicable law.

2 Packages available for purchase and delivery in Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Northwest Territories, Nova Scotia, Nunavut, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan and Yukon.

3 Brands listed are subject to change and availability without notice. In the event of product unavailability of a certain item, substitutions, which may include brand substitutions may apply and item will be replaced with an equal value item.

4 Packages ordered will be shipped through Canada Post Expedited Parcel. Exact delivery will be based upon Canada Post delivery timing. American Express does not guarantee delivery times and is not responsible for any delays, damages or non-delivery of packages.

American Express is not responsible for the fulfillment of this offer.

®™: Used by Amex Bank of Canada under license from American Express.
Images
  • luxe_box_nov2021.png
23 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jan 11, 2008
7706 posts
1166 upvotes
GTA
I ordered this when I saw the email this morning.

I've ordered each time this offer comes up and I don't subscribe to any boxes regularly and like the occasional surprise opportunity to try new products. Also, I've saved tons of money on makeup since Covid started, so rarely need to buy anything now so this is a nice treat!
When your mind says give up, hope whispers "one more try"
Never say never
Apr 26, 2019
558 posts
726 upvotes
Does anyone have examples of products that were included the last time this was offered?
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2018
5389 posts
5812 upvotes
GTA
Last edited by mzmoney on Nov 18th, 2021 12:21 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 11, 2008
7706 posts
1166 upvotes
GTA
GordonGartrelle wrote: Does anyone have examples of products that were included the last time this was offered?
I posted a picture from the last box I ordered:

topboxcollective-com-amex-valentines-da ... #p34037257

Edit: here's another pic I posted from another previous box:

amex-offer-luxe-box-luxe-box-beauty-gif ... #p32229961
Last edited by sillysimms on Nov 18th, 2021 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Never say never
Apr 10, 2015
257 posts
427 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I bought the last box earlier this year and was really disappointed with the poor variety and very small size of the products. Honestly it was a rip-off.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2018
5389 posts
5812 upvotes
GTA
GordonGartrelle wrote: Does anyone have examples of products that were included the last time this was offered?
Here's @jjgagne99's pic from Dec 2018:

american-express-american-express-invit ... #p30326689

Will try to find another pic from Dec 2019/Dec 2020!

Here's @sillysimms box from Feb 2021:

topboxcollective-com-amex-valentines-da ... #p34037257

And Feb 2020:

amex-offer-luxe-box-luxe-box-beauty-gif ... #p32229961
Last edited by mzmoney on Nov 18th, 2021 11:56 am, edited 3 times in total.
Oct 28, 2013
520 posts
452 upvotes
Not Toronto
There was a thread with photos from last year's luxebox but I cannot seem to find it. I put the items in my daughters stocking - it was worth it for stocking stuffers.
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2011
2571 posts
2936 upvotes
Calgary
Rule No.1 here: Buy first, Think afterwards.
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2017
2387 posts
1486 upvotes
Burnaby
Ordered for the first time, let's see how this turns out. For 21 bucks (after tax), it's a pretty safe purchase anyways~
Jul 30, 2019
185 posts
496 upvotes
Got the Valentine’s Day one this year and it was a slam dunk. Gf really enjoyed it and has added some of the stuff to her rotation.
Remember, don't be a toxic drama queen or someone might not post a great deal. Be respectful and we all prosper.
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2006
1014 posts
1327 upvotes
@home
I ordered 2 as soon as the email came in, wife was quite surprised and happy with the contents last time.
Deal Addict
Sep 5, 2003
1718 posts
347 upvotes
Toronto
Perfect gift for Xmas! These sell out fast.
Sep 5, 2019
353 posts
213 upvotes
Thanks for the tag @mzmoney! First time dealing with this, what is it exactly?

Edit: Nvm, just read it, looks promising!!
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2018
5389 posts
5812 upvotes
GTA
sillysimms wrote: I ordered this when I saw the email this morning.

I've ordered each time this offer comes up and I don't subscribe to any boxes regularly and like the occasional surprise opportunity to try new products. Also, I've saved tons of money on makeup since Covid started, so rarely need to buy anything now so this is a nice treat!
queentasha wrote: There was a thread with photos from last year's luxebox but I cannot seem to find it. I put the items in my daughters stocking - it was worth it for stocking stuffers.
Marphyin wrote:
Thanks OP for reminding me. Ordered.
kooltilltheen wrote: Ordered for the first time, let's see how this turns out. For 21 bucks (after tax), it's a pretty safe purchase anyways~
Phprell wrote: Got the Valentine’s Day one this year and it was a slam dunk. Gf really enjoyed it and has added some of the stuff to her rotation.
Eckz wrote: I ordered 2 as soon as the email came in, wife was quite surprised and happy with the contents last time.
slaman wrote: Perfect gift for Xmas! These sell out fast.
DaVibe wrote:
HILARIOUS and SO CORRECT lol
Thanks, grabbed 2 lol
rofutofu wrote: Thanks for the tag @mzmoney! First time dealing with this, what is it exactly?

Edit: Nvm, just read it, looks promising!!
For $20 + tax and free shipping, it's always a nice surprise for the holidays!

Hope everyone that has purchased one (or 2) is happy when it arrives in December.

For anyone still contemplating, I just checked and it looks like, out of the 5,000 available:

- 3,266 sold and 1,734 remaining (as of 10:40 am EST)

Enjoy!!
Sep 2, 2010
369 posts
136 upvotes
Alberta
Thanks for the reminder. I forgot about the email. I think I ordered one 2 years ago and it was a disappointment. But for 20bucks, I'm willing to give it another go.
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2002
1436 posts
3357 upvotes
mzmoney wrote: For $20 + tax and free shipping, it's always a nice surprise for the holidays!

Hope everyone that has purchased one (or 2) is happy when it arrives in December.

For anyone still contemplating, I just checked and it looks like, out of the 5,000 available:

- 3,266 sold and 1,734 remaining (as of 10:40 am EST)

Enjoy!!
Thx for this
Gonna give it a try for the first time for a stocking stuffer
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2018
5389 posts
5812 upvotes
GTA
Luxe Box 2021 Holiday Beauty Gift Box is 'Sold Out' now!
Images
  • luxe_box_soldout_22nov21.png
Deal Fanatic
Jan 11, 2008
7706 posts
1166 upvotes
GTA
Got an email that it should be leaving the warehouse Monday via Canada Post!
Never say never