Expired Hot Deals

[American Express] Oxford Properties - Spend $400 or more and Earn a $100 credit.

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 16th, 2019 7:45 am
[OP]
Jun 28, 2010
33 posts
51 upvotes

[American Express] Oxford Properties - Spend $400 or more and Earn a $100 credit.

Expiry:
October 31, 2019
Retailer:
American Express
More offers from American Express
Details

Make a qualifying purchase of $400 or more using your registered Card at a participating Oxford location by 31/10/2019 and earn a one-time $100 statement credit. Registration cap and terms apply.

Offer Terms

Only the first 1,125 cards to be successfully registered are eligible for the offer. If you are in the American Express App and you share your location, you will see nearby participating locations. Nearby locations are based on your billing postal code in American Express Online Services.
The registered Card account must be in good standing. Must first register your Card to the offer and use the same Card to make qualifying purchase(s) by 31/10/2019. Date format is DD/MM/YYYY. A purchase made during the offer period prior to registration of your eligible card in this program is not a qualifying purchase. Your registration of an eligible American Express Card for this offer extends only to that Card.
To be eligible for a $100 (CAD) statement credit, a qualifying purchase of $400 (CAD) or more in a single transaction, after taxes, must be charged to your registered Card in store at a participating Oxford Property location in Canada during the offer period and subsequently posted to your account by 02/11/2019.
Offer available only on in-store gift card purchases at participating Oxford locations in Canada. On-line purchases and phone orders are excluded. Click here for a list of participating locations. You can earn a maximum of #1 statement credit/s per registered card during the offer period.
Statement credit will be applied to your registered card account within 90 days after 31/10/2019, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase. Statement credit may be reversed if qualifying purchase is returned/cancelled. If American Express does not receive information that identifies your transaction as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the statement credit. The following transactions are not qualifying purchases for this offer: purchasing a merchant’s goods through a third party, such as through concession stores in department stores, payment account or service of a third party, a card reader attached to a mobile phone, online aggregators that sell goods of other merchants or if the merchant category is otherwise not identified. A statement credit does not constitute a payment and does not satisfy the requirement to pay the minimum due on a credit card. The Basic/Primary Cardmember must continue to make separate payments of at least the minimum due in accordance with the Cardmember agreement and account statement applicable to their registered card account.
In the event that you replace your registered card through Amex Bank of Canada or a licensed third party issuer (as applicable) during the offer period, your participation in this offer will end and you will need to re-register for this offer.
For full terms that apply to registering your card in the program, see Program Terms.

Received this on my Amex platinum card. Super hot!!! Check your emails. I received an email for this offer.
14 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2004
1807 posts
877 upvotes
Damn that’s much better than mine. My promo is $15 credit for $100 spent (up to 3 times). I guess based on my recent spending pattern they realized they’d quickly lose $100 if they offered me the one in the OP.
Aug 6, 2005
145 posts
70 upvotes
Etobicoke, ON
I received the same offer, so unless I'm reading it wrong (or got a different offer) this is for purchasing gift cards at Oxford. My offer states: "Enjoy a $100 statement credit when you spend $400 or more on Oxford Gift Card Plus"
Deal Addict
May 2, 2007
1158 posts
152 upvotes
Toronto
MCBlackSwan wrote:
Sep 12th, 2019 4:28 pm
I received the same offer, so unless I'm reading it wrong (or got a different offer) this is for purchasing gift cards at Oxford. My offer states: "Enjoy a $100 statement credit when you spend $400 or more on Oxford Gift Card Plus"
I got the same thing. We actually have 2 amex platinum at home now (two separates cards) so i am hoping if i can score $200...
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2014
2997 posts
2683 upvotes
Mordor
heymanwuzup wrote:
Sep 12th, 2019 5:07 pm
this is a different deal...$15 credit for $100 spent vs get $100 when you spend $400.
My bad!!
Aug 30, 2013
129 posts
165 upvotes
Calgary
heymanwuzup wrote:
Sep 12th, 2019 5:08 pm
I got the same thing. We actually have 2 amex platinum at home now (two separates cards) so i am hoping if i can score $200...
Supplement or different primary?
May 12, 2009
426 posts
143 upvotes
Is there an email confirmation after you've been successfully registered?
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2006
5060 posts
503 upvotes
As soon as I got email, I tried registering but it's already full
[OP]
Jun 28, 2010
33 posts
51 upvotes
No email confirmation, but I saw it listed under my offers. Previously I had the $15 credit when you spend $100. This offer replaced it.
Dec 3, 2003
215 posts
28 upvotes
Uggh missed it too, so I would sadly put this under expired offers :(
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2009
16485 posts
2604 upvotes
Toronto
Only, first 1,100 cards were able to register, luckily signed up for it as soon as I saw it!
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2007
3008 posts
698 upvotes
Northern Hemisphere
Boo I didn’t get that. Should put YMMV in title as not everyone will get that.
For wars they come and go, but my soldiers stay eternal.- Tupac
Jul 3, 2019
53 posts
89 upvotes
There’s a bonus offer for STC (Oxford) where you can get 5% extra when you purchase $200+ in GCs. Valid only from September 16 to 29.

Will be an even better deal when combined!
Images
  • 1A56692F-C7DE-4640-964E-75C56CCA3225.png