Hot Deals

[American Express] Oxford Properties: Spend at least $350 and Earn a $75 credit.

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 23rd, 2021 6:38 pm
[OP]
Dec 16, 2018
96 posts
183 upvotes

[American Express] Oxford Properties: Spend at least $350 and Earn a $75 credit.

Mod edit: There is a 5% bonus from Oxford (not Amex) if you buy more than $200 until July 4th.

Similar to previous year offers. Offer details as below:

Spend at least $350 in qualifying gift card purchases using your registered Card at participating Oxford Properties guest services location(s) or through oxfordgiftcardplus.ca by 19/09/2021 and earn a one-time $75 statement credit. Registration cap applies.

Only the first 20,000 cards to be successfully registered are eligible for the offer. If you are on the American Express website or on the American Express App (if applicable) and you share your location, you will see nearby participating location(s). Nearby location(s) are based on your billing postal code in Online Services. When you click on the applicable link, you will be redirected to the merchant website.
The registered Card account must be in good standing. Must first register your Card to the offer and use same Card to make qualifying purchase(s) by 19/09/2021. Date format is DD/MM/YYYY. A purchase made during the offer period prior to registration of your eligible Card in this program is not a qualifying purchase. Your registration of an eligible American Express Card for this offer extends only to qualifying purchases on that Card.
To be eligible for a $75 (CAD) statement credit, one single qualifying purchase or cumulative qualifying purchase(s) that total at least $350 (CAD) after taxes, shipping and applicable fees, must be charged to your registered Card in store at participating Oxford Properties guest services location(s) in Canada or online through oxfordgiftcardplus.ca during the offer period and subsequently posted to your account. In the case of a purchase made during the offer period, it may not qualify if the registered Card is charged by the merchant on a different date (for example, on the shipping or delivery date), and that date occurs after the offer ends.
Offer available for gift card purchases online through oxfordgiftcardplus.ca and in-store at participating Oxford Properties guest services location(s) in Canada. Visit oxfordgiftcardplus.ca for a list of participating locations. Offer is non-transferable. Check the merchant website for more information for in-store, curbside pick-up, and online purchases, where available and permitted. You can earn a maximum of $75 (CAD) in statement credit/s per registered Card during the offer period.
Statement credit will be applied to your registered Card account within 90 days after 19/09/2021, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase(s). American Express may not receive information about your qualifying purchase from the merchant until all items from your qualifying purchase have been provided/shipped by the merchant. Statement credit may be reversed if qualifying purchase(s) is returned/cancelled. If American Express does not receive information that identifies your transaction as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the statement credit. Unless expressly stated otherwise in the offer, the following transactions are not qualifying purchases for this offer: purchasing a merchant’s goods through a third party, such as through concession stores in department stores, payment account or service of a third party, a card reader attached to a mobile phone, online aggregators that sell goods of other merchants or if the merchant category is otherwise not identified. A statement credit does not constitute a payment and does not satisfy the requirement to pay the minimum due on a credit card. The Basic/Primary Cardmember must continue to make separate payments of at least the minimum due in accordance with the Cardmember agreement and account statement applicable to their registered Card account.
In the event that you replace your registered Card through Amex Bank of Canada or other participating American Express card issuer (as applicable) during the offer period, your participation in this offer will end and you will need to re-register for this offer.
Last edited by angel_wing0 on Jun 16th, 2021 2:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: 5% bonus promotion on
Thread Summary

Where To Use Oxford Gift Cards (per province)
mbull99 wrote: Can confirm for those wondering with Scotia issued Amex cards that the $75 bonus successfully posted for me.
675 replies
Dec 10, 2012
99 posts
156 upvotes
TERREBONNE
Good deal OP! Go the similar deal a few months ago 250$/50$ (Or maybe 300/50..I think) credit and got the credit in a few days. One thing disappointing is that they add some transactions fees when you want to order online +-8$.. not a deal breaker but not impressive.. I don’t recall theses fees from the previous deal.
Last edited by lafleche1 on Jun 16th, 2021 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
15825 posts
4568 upvotes
Scarberia
is there a url to manually register? tia
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
[OP]
Dec 16, 2018
96 posts
183 upvotes
mikka2017 wrote: is there a url to manually register? tia
I am not sure, I can't see in Amex app offers. May be someone know where to find it.
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2012
2516 posts
4102 upvotes
Toronto
I got this one on Cobalt.

Combine this with the 5% bonus too. You get a $367.50 GC for $292.50.

Of course, this comes after I just bought 5 figures worth of GCs for a purchase!
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2008
3438 posts
775 upvotes
Toronto
ozzie16 wrote: I got this one on Cobalt.

Of course, this comes after I just bought 5 figures worth of GCs for a purchase!
Where do you see the 5% bonus?
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2007
2415 posts
954 upvotes
ozzie16 wrote: I got this one on Cobalt.

How come it is 292.50, shouldn’t 350 credit 75 be 275?
PSN: Sakaban
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2012
2516 posts
4102 upvotes
Toronto
Sakaban wrote: How come it is 292.50, shouldn’t 350 credit 75 be 275?
Yes you're right - brain fart.

So you get a $367.50 GC for $275
Feb 25, 2004
352 posts
271 upvotes
Montreal
Would a stay at Fairmont Lake Louise qualify for this?
(Directly using the AMEX card, not through gift cards)
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2015
1770 posts
1614 upvotes
So again…what’s the best usage of these cards for GVA residents?
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2007
2415 posts
954 upvotes
ozzie16 wrote: Yes you're right - brain fart.

So you get a $367.50 GC for $275
Awesome. Did u get 367.50 in one gc by buying online? Online says “Present your barcode at Guest Services or a gift card kiosk to receive your physical gift card.”

Wonder if I check out $350 will the emailed gc come as 367.50
PSN: Sakaban
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2012
2516 posts
4102 upvotes
Toronto
Sakaban wrote: Awesome. Did u get 367.50 in one gc by buying online? Online says “Present your barcode at Guest Services or a gift card kiosk to receive your physical gift card.”

Wonder if I check out $350 will the emailed gc come as 367.50
Yes, you do get it on one GC but as above you need to go to Guest Services to claim it.

In my case, I was buying the $9,500 limit over a few days. It would come as one $9,500 GC and one $475 GC for the bonus. The store clerk for the item I was paying for was kind enough to just take my emails and he would deal with the GCs, going to Guest Services and swiping all of them at the store before I went to pick up. Turns out the actual GCs only come in max $1,000 denominations and Guest Services ran out of them, so also had to give him some $500 denominations. He ended up having to swipe a few dozen cards for the one transaction.
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2005
4848 posts
1400 upvotes
Mississauga
Got it on my Amex Platinum. Tempting, but I still have $100 left from my last purchase a year ago.
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
45870 posts
6352 upvotes
Richmond Hill
lafleche1 wrote: Good deal OP! Go the similar deal a few months ago 250$/50$ (Or maybe 300/50..I think) credit and got the credit in a few days. One thing disappointing is that they add some transactions fees when you want to order online +-8$.. not a deal breaker but not impressive.. I don’t recall theses fees from the previous deal.
I believe that's for shipping. Click Buy e-Gift instead for pickup at mall and there is no fee.

I just bought $350 ($367.50 with 5% bonus) on my Biz Gold.
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2011
1163 posts
598 upvotes
GTA
Got it on Business Bonvoy
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
45870 posts
6352 upvotes
Richmond Hill
LarryT778370 wrote: I think these are just for oxford mall's gift cards
Oxford GCs can be used at Fairmont, AFAIK.

You will have to buy the GC before using it in order to take advantage of the deal - AMEX will just sweep "Oxford" as the merchant for the credit.
Dec 10, 2012
99 posts
156 upvotes
TERREBONNE
Jon Lai wrote: I believe that's for shipping. Click Buy e-Gift instead for pickup at mall and there is no fee.

I just bought $350 ($367.50 with 5% bonus) on my Biz Gold.
Yes thank you, thats what I just did, even better deal with the 5% extra Ok Hand Sign

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)