Expired Hot Deals

[American Express] Pizzaville $10 credit on $40 up to 3 times (YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 19th, 2020 10:15 pm
[OP]
Dec 12, 2016
26 posts
7 upvotes

[American Express] Pizzaville $10 credit on $40 up to 3 times (YMMV)

First time posting. Noticed this in my amex offers this morning. I have one just up the street so works as a great alternative to Uber eats. :)

If you are on the American Express website or on the American Express App (if applicable) and you share your location, you will see nearby participating location(s). Nearby location(s) are based on your billing postal code in Online Services. When you click on the applicable link, you will be redirected to the merchant website.
The registered Card account must be in good standing. Must first register your Card to the offer and use same Card to make qualifying purchase(s) by 15/03/2021. Date format is DD/MM/YYYY. A purchase made during the offer period prior to registration of your eligible Card in this program is not a qualifying purchase. Your registration of an eligible American Express Card for this offer extends only to qualifying purchases on that Card.
To be eligible for a $10 (CAD) statement credit, one single qualifying purchase or cumulative qualifying purchase(s) that total at least $40 (CAD) after taxes, delivery and applicable fees, must be charged to your registered Card in store at/on delivery from participating Pizzaville location(s) (www.pizzaville.ca/stores) in Canada, or when prepaying on the Pizzaville's online ordering platforms; www.pizzaville.ca or on the Pizzaville mobile application during the offer period and subsequently posted to your account. In the case of an online purchase made during the offer period, it may not qualify if the registered Card is charged on the delivery date and that date occurs after the offer ends.
Offer is for CAD purchases made by phone, through the Pizzaville mobile application, in person at participating Pizzaville location(s), and online at www.pizzaville.ca. Purchases made through third party food delivery services are excluded. Offer is non-transferable. You can earn a maximum of $30 (CAD) in statement credit/s per registered Card during the offer period.
Statement credit will be applied to your registered Card account within 90 days after 15/03/2021, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase(s). Statement credit may be reversed if qualifying purchase(s) is returned/cancelled. If American Express does not receive information that identifies your transaction as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the statement credit. Unless expressly stated otherwise in the offer, the following transactions are not qualifying purchases for this offer: purchasing a merchant’s goods through a third party, such as through concession stores in department stores, payment account or service of a third party, a card reader attached to a mobile phone, online aggregators that sell goods of other merchants or if the merchant category is otherwise not identified. A statement credit does not constitute a payment and does not satisfy the requirement to pay the minimum due on a credit card. The Basic/Primary Cardmember must continue to make separate payments of at least the minimum due in accordance with the Cardmember agreement and account statement applicable to their registered Card account.
In the event that you replace your registered Card through Amex Bank of Canada or other participating American Express card issuer (as applicable) during the offer period, your participation in this offer will end and you will need to re-register for this offer.
For full terms that apply to registering your Card in the program, see Program Terms.
12 replies
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
14326 posts
4043 upvotes
Scarberia
40 on pizza order is too much imo! would be been doable at 30$ get back 10$ credits! never had this brand before...prolly better then pizza pizza?

might be doable since its after txs and delivery fees, also i think u can buy a gc to addon to orde ...say do 25$ order plus 15$ gc, i think that will work!
https://www.pizzaville.ca/product/pizza ... 15-00-gc15

FAMILY GAME NIGHT SPECIAL
2 Large Pizzas 6 Toppings between the two, 6 Bread Knots or 1lb Potato Wedges + 4 Dipping Sauces & Free Hedbanz Board Game (2 Free Bottles of Pop Not Eligible)

$36.00
230 Cals. per slice
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Dec 12, 2005
831 posts
90 upvotes
The 905
If I read it correctly it's cumulative as well, so you don't have to spend $40 at one time
[OP]
Dec 12, 2016
26 posts
7 upvotes
jr! wrote: If I read it correctly it's cumulative as well, so you don't have to spend $40 at one time
I believe so

To be eligible for a $10 (CAD) statement credit, one single qualifying purchase or cumulative qualifying purchase(s) that total at least $40 (CAD) after taxes, delivery and applicable fees, must be charged to your registered Card in store at/on delivery from participating Pizzaville location(s)
Apr 28, 2014
240 posts
110 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
I've never been to Pizzaville, and didn't even know we had one in my city. Is it any good?
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
22121 posts
166008 upvotes
GTA
That's not too bad, considering that you still have until March 15 to make the qualifying purchases - so even just one pizza a month (or even less) and you would hit that easily. It's not like you have to spend $40 on pizza within a week or something like that...
Dec 12, 2005
831 posts
90 upvotes
The 905
They're not bad we buy from them, better than some of the other pizza places like Little Caesar's
It's one everybody in our house can agree on and they have decent specials on their app if you download it
SouthOnt wrote: I've never been to Pizzaville, and didn't even know we had one in my city. Is it any good?
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2017
2773 posts
5483 upvotes
I ordered a family game night special a couple days because of this promo. That plus an 8 piece of wings (at $5) pushed me just over $40 before tax. That game is gonna be someone’s Christmas gift for sure lol.
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2004
33545 posts
7225 upvotes
East Gwillimbury
Pizzaville is not the best pizza but it easily beats Dominos, Pizza Nova and Pizza Pizza

I think Papa John’s and Toppers tastes better than Pizzaville

Little Caesar’s is the worse. It ranks below Pizza Pizza
Dec 12, 2005
831 posts
90 upvotes
The 905
I like Pizza Nova, but Pizzaville is cheaper
Deal Fanatic
Sep 6, 2002
8690 posts
1569 upvotes
Vancouver
Try their deep fried panzoratto quality stuff and few other chains have deep fryers. Usually baker calzone

I miss the chain

Their chicken bites are decent too. Good pick up specials.
Autocorrect sucks
Aug 26, 2018
50 posts
20 upvotes
id rank their pizza above pizza pizza, dominos or pizza hut. they are more comparable to pizza nova but the price is a bit lower. really also depends on your local franchise