Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
American Express

Shopping.ca Gift Card by Ivanhoé Cambridge - Spend at least $100 and Earn $20 credit. Up to 3 times - YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 9th, 2020 5:25 pm
Dec 23, 2012
336 posts
215 upvotes
Vancouver
nigeldell1 wrote: Well, all sold out September 6 at Metrotown, Guildford Mall, and Tsawwassen Mills. Also, no promotional banner on their websites either so can't buy online.

Montreal place Eaton Centre does not show the promotional bannner, and their website states that the promo gift card is only given out in person.
Went online and found that Mayfair Shopping Centre (in Victoria, BC) still offers the Pay it Forward $25 for 250 and $10 for $125 deal, so bought $300, hoping to get 3 x $20 credit and $5 small shop.
Deal Addict
May 7, 2006
1856 posts
2204 upvotes
those that bought online, did the bonus cards come via a separate email? or how did that work?
Mar 6, 2008
138 posts
130 upvotes
gamer602 wrote: those that bought online, did the bonus cards come via a separate email? or how did that work?
Yes, separate email that came shortly after the email for the regular gc
Jul 4, 2020
19 posts
33 upvotes
Chinboyz wrote: Just wanted to let everyone know that I went to Oshawa Centre and purchased 300 all at once and got back 60. Guest services wouldn’t allow me to split the transactions into 100 each. Ended up getting their 25 dollar pay it forward promotion (Expires in October), 60 dollars from Amex and 5 dollars back from the small shop promo. 25+60+5 Grinning Face
Guess I was just unlucky then; none of my Amex cards triggered Shop Small @ Oshawa Centre when I loaded two cards on Saturday. Guest Services allowed me to split transactions into two payments for each card though ($125 each), and got my $10 bonus GCs + $20 Amex statement credit from both transactions.
Jul 13, 2007
399 posts
192 upvotes
Calgary
Quick question (couldn't find it in the thread and looked/searched for a while) - how long does it take to get the email after ordering? Placed an order last night, but still haven't gotten the email.

Thanks.
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2013
2916 posts
4473 upvotes
West
ns_guy wrote: Quick question (couldn't find it in the thread and looked/searched for a while) - how long does it take to get the email after ordering? Placed an order last night, but still haven't gotten the email.

Thanks.
Mine arrived pretty quickly each time. No longer than 15-30 minutes, for sure.

Did you by chance select delivery on a different date?
Jul 13, 2007
399 posts
192 upvotes
Calgary
Phonophoresis wrote: Mine arrived pretty quickly each time. No longer than 15-30 minutes, for sure.

Did you by chance select delivery on a different date?
Thanks, I did it late at night so hopefully I didn't screw up. I emailed them to follow-up, thanks for the reply!
Deal Fanatic
Jul 4, 2005
9018 posts
2816 upvotes
Ottawa
I got 6x100 cards after ordering online back in the summer. These are prepaid Amex cards, so shouldn’t they technically work outside of the mall as well?
Deal Fanatic
Apr 1, 2001
6830 posts
1257 upvotes
jeeva86 wrote: I got 6x100 cards after ordering online back in the summer. These are prepaid Amex cards, so shouldn’t they technically work outside of the mall as well?
No, there is some coding in the back end restricting them to be usable at certain merchants only.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)