Up to 20%
Expiry:
October 31, 2020
Retailer:
American Express
More offers from American Express
New offer via AMEX

Lululemon
Spend at least $100 and Earn a $20 credit.
EXPIRES 2020-10-31

DETAILS
Spend at least $100 in qualifying purchases using your registered Card at shop.lululemon.com or on the Lululemon mobile application by 31/10/2020 and earn a one-time $20 statement credit. Registration cap applies. Terms apply.

lulu.png

OFFER TERMS
Only the first 70,000 cards to be successfully registered are eligible for the offer. When you click on the applicable link, you will be redirected to the merchant website.
The registered Card account must be in good standing. Must first register your Card to the offer and use same Card to make qualifying purchase(s) by 31/10/2020. Date format is DD/MM/YYYY. A purchase made during the offer period prior to registration of your eligible Card in this program is not a qualifying purchase. Your registration of an eligible American Express Card for this offer extends only to qualifying purchases on that Card.
To be eligible for a $20 (CAD) statement credit, one single qualifying purchase or cumulative qualifying purchase(s) that total at least $100 (CAD) after taxes and shipping, must be charged to your registered Card on the Lululemon mobile application or online at shop.lululemon.com during the offer period and subsequently posted to your account. In the case of an online purchase made during the offer period, it may not qualify if the registered Card is charged on the shipping date and that date occurs after the offer ends. Delivery of purchase(s) is only available within Canada.
Offer is for purchases made on the Lululemon mobile application or online only at shop.lululemon.com, valid only on orders paid for in CAD and shipped within Canada. Excludes retail store, showroom, outlet purchases, and orders made by phone. Purchases made online and picked up in-store are not eligible. Offer is non-transferable. You can earn a maximum of $20 (CAD) in statement credit/s per registered Card during the offer period.
Statement credit will be applied to your registered Card account within 90 days after 31/10/2020, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase(s). Statement credit may be reversed if qualifying purchase(s) is returned/cancelled. If American Express does not receive information that identifies your transaction as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the statement credit. Unless expressly stated otherwise in the offer, the following transactions are not qualifying purchases for this offer: purchasing a merchant’s goods through a third party, such as through concession stores in department stores, payment account or service of a third party, a card reader attached to a mobile phone, online aggregators that sell goods of other merchants or if the merchant category is otherwise not identified. A statement credit does not constitute a payment and does not satisfy the requirement to pay the minimum due on a credit card. The Basic/Primary Cardmember must continue to make separate payments of at least the minimum due in accordance with the Cardmember agreement and account statement applicable to their registered Card account.
In the event that you replace your registered Card through Amex Bank of Canada or other participating American Express card issuer (as applicable) during the offer period, your participation in this offer will end and you will need to re-register for this offer.
For full terms that apply to registering your Card in the program, see Program Terms.
Last edited by DragonRider on Aug 17th, 2020 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
66 replies
Dec 26, 2010
150 posts
168 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks for posting! Received on my Bonvoy card, but not my Business Platinum.
Mar 28, 2018
294 posts
134 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Offer showed up on my wife's cobalt card. Nothing on platinum or business gold for Lulu.
May 15, 2009
184 posts
372 upvotes
Ottawa
Don’t see it on my Cobalt :-(
Oct 27, 2015
124 posts
86 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Don't see it on my Cobalt, Amex Platinum Business or Simply Cash. What card do you have.
Oct 14, 2017
901 posts
723 upvotes
One of my family members got it on their Bonvoy along with a $100 off $500 from Burberry.
Aug 22, 2018
23 posts
12 upvotes
Got it on my BonVoy. Need new shorts. Thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2006
3120 posts
503 upvotes
oscar1999 wrote: One of my family members got it on their Bonvoy along with a $100 off $500 from Burberry.
I would put that to good use lol damnit nothing like that on my plat
Apr 8, 2009
273 posts
269 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
I got $100 off $500 at Burberry (which I have no use for) on my Pers Plat, but no Lululemon offer :( This is across my Marriott, Biz Plat, Biz Gold, and Cobalt.
Oct 17, 2019
6 posts
10 upvotes
I also got the $100 off $500 at Burberry, which I don’t have use for on my personal Platinum card. I could have really used that Lulu offer though. Oh well
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2017
1628 posts
930 upvotes
Burnaby
Don't have it on my Bonvoy or Plat nor on my wife's Bonvoy :(
Jul 16, 2020
33 posts
24 upvotes
Didn't get this on my personal plat or personal gold, but interested. Does this work if someone buys a gift card of $100 online? If so, is anyone interested in buying a $100 gift card online and I etransfer you $80? This would leverage nicely with the Ivanhoe gift cards for a total of $80 in value from Lulu :)
Nov 22, 2016
76 posts
75 upvotes
Got this offer on my personal plat, thanks OP. Didn't get the Burberry offer like the rest of you. Clearly Amex thinks I cannot afford Burberry...sadly, they're correct Face With Tears Of Joy
Jul 31, 2012
296 posts
334 upvotes
Toronto
yourpubliclibrary wrote: Didn't get this on my personal plat or personal gold, but interested. Does this work if someone buys a gift card of $100 online? If so, is anyone interested in buying a $100 gift card online and I etransfer you $80? This would leverage nicely with the Ivanhoe gift cards for a total of $80 in value from Lulu :)
So the person buying gets nothing out of it? lol
Apr 5, 2009
435 posts
913 upvotes
Vancouver
Received on my simply cash but not Cobalt. I also go the Burberry promo on my cobalt
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
13309 posts
3644 upvotes
Scarberia
wow, i did NOT get this offer on my 3 cards, pers plat, amex gold airmiles businees, choice card :(

is there a manual URL where u can register? tia
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Feb 13, 2009
510 posts
176 upvotes
Ontario
KipiChii wrote: Got this offer on my personal plat, thanks OP. Didn't get the Burberry offer like the rest of you. Clearly Amex thinks I cannot afford Burberry...sadly, they're correct Face With Tears Of Joy

Not sure how they decide which cardholders are eligible for which offers really. My household monthly spend on personal platinum is not high but at 5Kish per month would imagine it's not super low. Received the Burberry offer which is amazing, but we shop lululemon regularly and dud not get the lululemon offer.