Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
American Express

Spend $100 at Lululemon and earn a $20 credit

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 31st, 2020 8:43 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2009
2471 posts
146 upvotes
Toronto
nix78 wrote: Confirmed $100 gift card works for $20 credit. I've got the credit on both of my AMEX. I've opted for the physical card. Hope this helps.
Thanks for sharing! I suppose you bought the gift card online and not in store. TIA
Oct 27, 2015
208 posts
313 upvotes
Toronto, ON
visionqueen wrote: Thanks for sharing! I suppose you bought the gift card online and not in store. TIA
Can confirm the same.
Jul 25, 2003
557 posts
1800 upvotes
Vancouver
visionqueen wrote: Thanks for sharing! I suppose you bought the gift card online and not in store. TIA
This deal is only valid for online purchases.
Oct 21, 2020
5 posts
2 upvotes
Does anyone know if it works on a purchase of 98$ plus tax?!
Dec 13, 2005
68 posts
64 upvotes
Ottawa
Salermoon wrote: Does anyone know if it works on a purchase of 98$ plus tax?!
DragonRider wrote: To be eligible for a $20 (CAD) statement credit, one single qualifying purchase or cumulative qualifying purchase(s) that total at least $100 (CAD) after taxes and shipping, must be charged to your registered Card on the Lululemon mobile application or online at shop.lululemon.com during the offer period and subsequently posted to your account.
Jul 1, 2012
349 posts
323 upvotes
Toronto
Last day for use for anyone who has the offer!
Oct 30, 2020
2 posts
Did you guys know if you are a professional athlete or yoga instructor or if you have any sports related experiences you are able to become a part of sweat collective and receive %25 off on top of the sale?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)