Up to 25%
Expiry:
November 15, 2020
Retailer:
American Express
More offers from American Express
New AMEX offer

Voilà by Sobeys
Spend at least $80 and Earn a $20 credit.
EXPIRES 2020-11-15

DETAILS
Spend at least $80 in qualifying purchases using your registered Card at www.voila.ca or on the Voilà mobile application by 15/11/2020 and earn a one-time $20 statement credit. Registration cap applies. Terms apply.

viola.jpg

OFFER TERMS
Only the first 10,000 cards to be successfully registered are eligible for the offer. When you click on the applicable link, you will be redirected to the merchant website.
The registered Card account must be in good standing. Must first register your Card to the offer and use same Card to make qualifying purchase(s) by 15/11/2020. Date format is DD/MM/YYYY. A purchase made during the offer period prior to registration of your eligible Card in this program is not a qualifying purchase. Your registration of an eligible American Express Card for this offer extends only to qualifying purchases on that Card.
To be eligible for a $20 (CAD) statement credit, one single qualifying purchase or cumulative qualifying purchase(s) that total at least $80 (CAD) after taxes, delivery and applicable fees, must be charged to your registered Card on the Voilà by Sobeys mobile application or online at www.voila.ca during the offer period and subsequently posted to your account. In the case of a purchase made during the offer period, it may not qualify if the registered Card is charged on the shipping date and that date occurs after the offer ends. Delivery of purchase(s) is only available in select locations in Ontario. Refer to www.voila.ca or the Voilà mobile application for details and location availability. You will be asked to log in or create an account to make a purchase.
Offer is for purchases made on the Voilà by Sobeys mobile application or online at www.voila.ca, only valid on orders paid for in CAD dollars. Gift card purchases are excluded. Offer is non-transferable. You can earn a maximum of $20 (CAD) in statement credit/s per registered Card during the offer period.
Statement credit will be applied to your registered Card account within 90 days after 15/11/2020, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase(s). Statement credit may be reversed if qualifying purchase(s) is returned/cancelled. If American Express does not receive information that identifies your transaction as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the statement credit. Unless expressly stated otherwise in the offer, the following transactions are not qualifying purchases for this offer: purchasing a merchant’s goods through a third party, such as through concession stores in department stores, payment account or service of a third party, a card reader attached to a mobile phone, online aggregators that sell goods of other merchants or if the merchant category is otherwise not identified. A statement credit does not constitute a payment and does not satisfy the requirement to pay the minimum due on a credit card. The Basic/Primary Cardmember must continue to make separate payments of at least the minimum due in accordance with the Cardmember agreement and account statement applicable to their registered Card account.
In the event that you replace your registered Card through Amex Bank of Canada or other participating American Express card issuer (as applicable) during the offer period, your participation in this offer will end and you will need to re-register for this offer.
For full terms that apply to registering your Card in the program, see Program Terms.
Last edited by DragonRider on Aug 17th, 2020 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
43 replies
Aug 17, 2008
966 posts
770 upvotes
Toronto
Combine with the drop rewards promo and get another $30 back!
The Golden Rule: those who have the gold, make the rules
Jul 15, 2005
97 posts
6 upvotes
I wonder if this stacks with Air Miles Mega Miles
Nov 22, 2017
149 posts
196 upvotes
YMMV? I didn't get this on personal plat
Oct 30, 2008
115 posts
292 upvotes
Toronto
Sweet deal. They have Farm Boy stuff too!
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2009
1856 posts
1104 upvotes
Got an email about this but when I click the link to register and log in...it's just the homepage and the offer isn't available on the mobile app or under "offers"

Wonder if the 10k has already been surpassed
Oct 28, 2015
39 posts
86 upvotes
aviator_13 wrote: Got an email about this but when I click the link to register and log in...it's just the homepage and the offer isn't available on the mobile app or under "offers"

Wonder if the 10k has already been surpassed
Just opened my Amex App and found it under Offers and clicked Register. Worked. Try that!
Oct 30, 2017
221 posts
218 upvotes
London, ON
Would they deliver to London, ON?
Please do not hesitate to ask me any questions you might have.
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
12170 posts
3292 upvotes
Scarberia
i got offer on my choice card only...do they deliver in scarborouh? i'd rather have instacart offer , i never used my 20ff80 and it expired july31st :(
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Oct 30, 2008
115 posts
292 upvotes
Toronto
You can use VOILA298217 code for $25 off $100 too.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
8865 posts
7113 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
pererac wrote: Combine with the drop rewards promo and get another $30 back!
LarryT778370 wrote: Need to combine this with drop.. otherwise, still not a very hot deal
Are you able to link your AMEX with Drop? It's not recognizing the login details for me as it's tied to the US.
Aug 17, 2008
966 posts
770 upvotes
Toronto
DragonRider wrote: Are you able to link your AMEX with Drop? It's not recognizing the login details for me as it's tied to the US.
My amex (Canadian card) links fine....- had issues with the Rogers mastercard as it was not on their list.

Support says, if it's not listed, it won't link, no work arounds.
The Golden Rule: those who have the gold, make the rules