Expired Hot Deals

[American Express] Spend $80 at Voilà by Sobeys and earn a $20 credit

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 18th, 2020 9:34 pm
Jr. Member
Nov 24, 2018
173 posts
233 upvotes
gary131 wrote: Only the first 10,000 cards to be successfully registered are eligible for the offer.
Honest question... has anyone ever received something to the effect of, "enough people have registered for this deal, sorry!"?

Got it on my Cobalt, thanks OP!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 9, 2012
2787 posts
650 upvotes
Toronto
pererac wrote: Combine with the drop rewards promo and get another $30 back!
Did you get the credits for this?
Newbie
Aug 19, 2020
2 posts
3 upvotes
I got both the drop points and statement credit. The drop points took a while
Jr. Member
Jul 3, 2019
155 posts
210 upvotes
Nini888 wrote: I got both the drop points and statement credit. The drop points took a while
How long did it take for you? Still waiting for my drop points..
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 16, 2003
3930 posts
961 upvotes
Drop is going to take a while aren't they?
Will see if I have to chase them
Ebay - 261 - 0 - 0
Heatware - 56 - 00 - 0
BST Feedback - 82 - 0 - 0
Grailed - 83 - 0 - 0
Poshmark and Styleforum Feedback as well
Sr. Member
Sep 25, 2004
893 posts
381 upvotes
Delivered August 28th, Amex credit posted September 1st, Drop (with coupon code) posted September 3rd.
Newbie
Jul 14, 2007
99 posts
28 upvotes
Zook123 wrote: Honest question... has anyone ever received something to the effect of, "enough people have registered for this deal, sorry!"?

Got it on my Cobalt, thanks OP!
I have received similar messages before, but not on this offer.
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2018
2404 posts
2407 upvotes
GTA
Tiberius wrote: looks like this code expired... anyone know if there are any other codes?
Try this:

Add a 'Voucher' code for $25 off $100 *

VOILA3789AA


* code for new users only, offer expires Saturday, Sept 19th, YMMV if limited uses
Jr. Member
Feb 6, 2011
182 posts
34 upvotes
Thank you! I got free cheese! Amex $20 + $25 off :)
mzmoney wrote: Try this:

Add a 'Voucher' code for $25 off $100 *

VOILA3789AA


* code for new users only, offer expires Saturday, Sept 19th, YMMV if limited uses
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
12066 posts
3249 upvotes
Scarberia
whats the URL to manually register? tia, i got a cobalt card i gotta MS!
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2018
2404 posts
2407 upvotes
GTA
tsinoboy wrote: Thank you! I got free cheese! Amex $20 + $25 off :)
Awesome, glad new user code worked for you! Perfect, stacking too AND free cheese, yum :)
Newbie
Sep 17, 2020
3 posts
3 upvotes
joeags wrote: Delivered August 28th, Amex credit posted September 1st, Drop (with coupon code) posted September 3rd.
Do you remember if there was a spending minimum or coupon code required on that Drop offer? I haven't received my Drop points yet. I guess maybe there was something on the Drop offer I missed. Thanks.
Sr. Member
Sep 25, 2004
893 posts
381 upvotes
yookki wrote: Do you remember if there was a spending minimum or coupon code required on that Drop offer? I haven't received my Drop points yet. I guess maybe there was something on the Drop offer I missed. Thanks.
Yeah, $100 was the minimum on the Drop offer with that coupon code.

Top