Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
American Express

Spend at least $20 at Kinton Ramen and earn a $5 credit.

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 10th, 2022 11:40 am
Aug 21, 2021
86 posts
2813 upvotes

[American Express] Spend at least $20 at Kinton Ramen and earn a $5 credit.

Got this one on my Cobalt.

Make a qualifying purchase of at least $20 using your registered card at participating Kinton Ramen location(s) by 30/08/2022 and earn a one-time $5 statement credit. Terms apply.
Thread Summary
OFFER TERMS
If you are on the American Express website or on the American Express App (if applicable) and you share your location, you will see nearby participating location(s). Nearby location(s) are based on your billing postal code in American Express Online Services.
The registered Card account must be in good standing. Must first register your Card to the offer and use the same Card to make qualifying purchase(s) by 30/08/2022. Date format is DD/MM/YYYY. A purchase made during the offer period prior to registration of your eligible Card in this program is not a qualifying purchase. Your registration of an eligible American Express Card for this offer extends only to qualifying purchases on that Card.
To be eligible for a $5 (CAD) statement credit, a qualifying purchase of at least $20 (CAD) in a single transaction, after taxes and applicable fees, must be charged to your registered Card in store at participating Kinton Ramen location(s) in Canada during the offer period and subsequently posted to your account. In the case of a purchase made during the offer period, it may not qualify if the registered Card is charged by the merchant on a different date (for example, on the shipping or delivery date), and that date occurs after the offer ends.
Offer valid only for purchases paid for in-store at participating Kinton Ramen locations in Canada. Click here for a list of participating locations. All online purchases, including online gift card purchases, and purchases made through third-party food delivery services are excluded. Offer is non-transferable. Check the merchant website for more information for in-store and curbside pick-up purchases, where available and permitted. You can earn a maximum of $5 (CAD) in statement credit/s per registered Card during the offer period.
Statement credit will be applied to your registered Card account within 90 days after 30/08/2022, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase(s). American Express may not receive information about your qualifying purchase from the merchant until all items from your qualifying purchase have been provided/shipped by the merchant. Statement credit may be reversed if qualifying purchase(s) is returned/cancelled. If American Express does not receive information that identifies your transaction as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the statement credit. Unless expressly stated otherwise in the offer, the following transactions are not qualifying purchases for this offer: purchasing a merchant’s goods through a third party, such as through concession stores in department stores, payment account or service of a third party, a card reader attached to a mobile phone, online aggregators that sell goods of other merchants or if the merchant category is otherwise not identified. A statement credit does not constitute a payment and does not satisfy the requirement to pay the minimum due on a credit card. The Basic/Primary Cardmember must continue to make separate payments of at least the minimum due in accordance with the Cardmember agreement and account statement applicable to their registered Card account.
In the event that you replace your registered Card through Amex Bank of Canada or other participating American Express card issuer (as applicable) during the offer period, your participation in this offer will end and you will need to re-register for this offer.
For full terms that apply to registering your Card in the program, see Program Terms.
8 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jun 23, 2009
5666 posts
5545 upvotes
I see it specifies in store use only. They had a similar offer last year but I couldn't use it as Kinton didn't even take amex (online at least)Face With Tears Of Joy
Aug 20, 2007
42 posts
39 upvotes
Markham
Thanks OP. Got this on my SimplyCash. The last couple times I've been to my nearby Kinton (Commerce Gate), the quality of the broth was extremely lacklustre compared to what I remember from years past but might try again with this promo.
Jun 3, 2013
879 posts
1561 upvotes
Toronto
Got it on my Aeroplan Reserve. Thanks OP.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2002
7843 posts
9202 upvotes
Vancouver
Never tried this place before. How does it compare to Kintaro? Is it one of those places where you spend $20 but feels like $10 because you help pay for renovations and furniture?
Mar 7, 2011
688 posts
1044 upvotes
Potential double dip with shop small in July
Apr 2, 2019
89 posts
172 upvotes
ahbitheman wrote: I see it specifies in store use only. They had a similar offer last year but I couldn't use it as Kinton didn't even take amex (online at least)Face With Tears Of Joy
+1, loaded the offer and went to Kinton Waterloo, they did not take Amex
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2018
6413 posts
7003 upvotes
GTA
And, if anyone registered for this offer and hasn't used yet, can potentially double dip with a few listed via the Shop Small map, if same card has SS Offer ... or able to register other Amex Cards for SS later!

Here are a couple in GTA:

https://www.americanexpress.com/en-ca/m ... 79.3831843

Kinton Ramen
51 Baldwin St.
Toronto

Kinton Ramen Markham
505 Highway 7 East
Thornhill, ON

Just need to make ONE transaction of $20 to get $5 off via KR Offer and $5 off Shop Small Offer. Enjoy!
Jun 11, 2014
439 posts
558 upvotes
Edmonton
unicornsprinkles wrote: Got this one on my Cobalt.

Make a qualifying purchase of at least $20 using your registered card at participating Kinton Ramen location(s) by 30/08/2022 and earn a one-time $5 statement credit. Terms apply.
There are no locations out west, but I'll be visiting Montreal in September, is there any way to buy a gift card from here?
https://www.kinkafamily.com/gift-cards/

I've got heard some people double dipping with the small shop promo too, so curious if anyone's tried this.