Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amex Offer/Luxe Box

LUXE BOX Beauty Gift Box $20+tax via AMEX, Limited to 5,000 Feb 19th-21st

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 5th, 2020 8:13 pm
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2018
6413 posts
7003 upvotes
GTA

LUXE BOX Beauty Gift Box $20+tax via AMEX, Limited to 5,000 Feb 19th-21st

Deal Link:
Price:
Retailer:
Amex Offer/Luxe Box
UPDATE: Sold out, Friday evening approximately 8pm!

Interested? If so, quickly buy before sold out, as only five thousand (5,000) packages are available on a first-come, first- served basis, between February 19, 2020 – February 21, 2020.

There is a limit of ten (10) packages per Cardmember. $20 + tax with an AMEX card and FREE Shipping!

If you're contemplating, don't think about it for too long! I purchased one for a teen 2 Christmases ago, and she loved it. Missed out on it last Christmas. Have not purchased the Feb box, however, the Christmas one was a hit, so am sure this one will be good too ... and only $20 + tax. Special Box curated for AMEX.

Check out https://myluxebox.ca/ to see 'types' of products for $29+ sold as a subscription box.

Refresh and Reset Offer from LUXE BOX

American Express® Cardmembers can take advantage of a special offer from LUXE BOX1.

LUXE BOX has curated a gift box that includes three (3) full-size beauty products and four (4) deluxe samples all in a specially designed gift box delivered right to your front door2.

Where: Available across Canada3

American Express® Purchase Window for this offer: February 19, 2020 – February 21, 2020

Package for one (1) gift box Includes:

One (1) gift box from LUXE BOX containing three (3) full-size products and four (4) deluxe samples from an assortment of participating brands2

PACKAGE PRICE FOR ONE (1) GIFT BOX: $20 (CAD) plus applicable taxes (free shipping)4

Five thousand (5,000) packages are available on a first-come, first- served basis. There is a limit of ten (10) packages per Cardmember.

All orders received by February 21, 2020 will be delivered on or around March 9, 2020

Terms and Conditions

1 Purchase must be charged in full to an American Express Card. All sales are final. No refunds. No exchanges.

2 Brands listed are subject to change and availability without notice. In the event of product unavailability of a certain item, substitutions, which may include brand substitutions may apply and item will be replaced with an equal value item.

3 Packages available for purchase and delivery nationally across Canada.

4 Packages ordered will be shipped through UPS and Canada Post. Exact delivery will be based upon UPS and Canada Post delivery timing. American Express does not guarantee delivery times and is not responsible for any delays, damages or non-delivery of packages.

American Express is not responsible for the fulfillment of this offer.

Enjoy! If it's not of interest to you, think of family member/friend into beauty products ... teens love these beauty boxes too!!
Images
  • luxebox.PNG
Last edited by mzmoney on Feb 21st, 2020 9:13 pm, edited 16 times in total.
31 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
2392 posts
17566 upvotes
3 mystery "full sized beauty products" and 4 samples does not feel like a hot deal, given you have no idea what type of products are in the box or whether they're useful to you.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2018
6413 posts
7003 upvotes
GTA
Leverage wrote: 3 mystery "full sized beauty products" and 4 samples does not feel like a hot deal, given you have no idea what type of products are in the box or whether they're useful to you.
Luxebox.ca is popular with many as a subscription box. Bought one 2 previous Christmases for teen family member and she loved it.

Posted quickly as I remember it being sold out within 1 hour a couple of times ... and I missed out on buying my teen relative one at Christmas!
Images
  • luxe2.PNG
Deal Fanatic
Feb 7, 2008
5861 posts
777 upvotes
Ottawa
Thanks OP.

Ordered one as my wife loved the first one I got her for xmas.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2018
6413 posts
7003 upvotes
GTA
@leancuisine @Yazzy88 @jjgagne99 @onamonapia

@pokee99 @bigwheels @loonie @slowtalon @Marphyin @Highslot @punkren and others,

are you purchasing it this time around?

For others, take a look at @Marphyin 's box from Feb/18 via this Expired thread:

https://forums.redflagdeals.com/topbox- ... #p28940518

or @jjgagne99 's Christmas box 2018 for his wife, via this Expired Thread:

https://forums.redflagdeals.com/america ... #p30186247
Last edited by mzmoney on Feb 19th, 2020 12:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2018
6413 posts
7003 upvotes
GTA
TripleHelix wrote: Thanks OP.

Ordered one as my wife loved the first one I got her for xmas.
Am sure she will be happy with you ... belated Valentine's or another occasion? Lucky wife!
Jan 12, 2007
461 posts
170 upvotes
Its gone over well with my family. I bought one.. I didn't get into what they liked or didn't but have bought a few over the years..
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2018
6413 posts
7003 upvotes
GTA
vancdeals wrote: Its gone over well with my family. I bought one.. I didn't get into what they liked or didn't but have bought a few over the years..
Have you bought the Feb box vs the Dec box, over the years? Am sure your family will be happy again, this time around!
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2004
1426 posts
1166 upvotes
Toronto
Ordered these boxes 3 years in a row but not gonna order anymore as my Wife said it is mostly junk and not worth it.
Jan 12, 2007
461 posts
170 upvotes
mzmoney wrote: Have you bought the Feb box vs the Dec box, over the years? Am sure your family will be happy again, this time around!
Yes bought both.. It seems to be a decent value. They don't necessarily use all items but happy with the remainder and let's them try out some items..
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2018
6413 posts
7003 upvotes
GTA
w00t wrote: Ordered these boxes 3 years in a row but not gonna order anymore as my Wife said it is mostly junk and not worth it.
Great, that your wife is honest ... And am sure novelty wears off and/or it can be hit and miss if the products are not to one's liking.

Thanks for your feedback!
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2018
6413 posts
7003 upvotes
GTA
vancdeals wrote: Yes bought both.. It seems to be a decent value. They don't necessarily use all items but happy with the remainder and let's them try out some items..
Yes, as you said, it offers a trial of a few products for only $20 + tax and no extra for shipping.

The element of surprise is nice and certainly puts a smile on their face.

I missed out at Christmas with a teen's gift for the 2nd time ... So trying this one, for a birthday gift instead.

Thanks for sharing your experience!
Feb 5, 2017
465 posts
569 upvotes
Vancouver
My wife purchased this from the last 2 AMEX offers. Overall good value for what you get, although not all of them were applicable for her needs.

The mystery part makes it somewhat fun especially when it is only a $20 'gamble'.
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2017
3158 posts
6406 upvotes
Bought for my wife a couple years ago, products were worth more than $20, maybe like $35~. IIRC mostly low tier drugstore stuff for full size items, she got a full size Garnier micellar water, a Covergirl mascara, and something else. Samples were possibly just slightly higher end. It was a fun surprise, but I don't think she used any of the products.

I think if you have high standards or are even slightly picky about what products you use or what is in your makeup, this isn't for you.
The customized boxes that they offer as a service are likely better, because you can sort of tailor them to your needs.
Last edited by Guest98234897234 on Feb 19th, 2020 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2018
6413 posts
7003 upvotes
GTA
Yazzy88 wrote: My wife purchased this from the last 2 AMEX offers. Overall good value for what you get, although not all of them were applicable for her needs.

The mystery part makes it somewhat fun especially when it is only a $20 'gamble'.
Yes, mystery part/element of surprise! Of course, they want you to 'subscribe', so once or 2x a year at $20, is a small price to pay, to trial new stuff. Hopefully, most products will be appealing to the person receiving it.

Just like other AMEX Offers, gives new business to small biz or one tries new fast food places, that you may have never explored before.

For me, the smile I see, when the box is opened by my teen relative, is definitely worth it!
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2018
6413 posts
7003 upvotes
GTA
kimwoobingsu wrote: Bought for my wife a couple years ago, products were worth more than $20, maybe like $35~. IIRC mostly low tier drugstore stuff for full size items, she got a full size Garnier micellar water, a Covergirl mascara, and something else. Samples were possibly just slightly higher end. It was a fun surprise, but I don't think she used any of the products.

I think if you have high standards or are even slightly picky about what products you use or what is in your makeup, this isn't for you.
The customized boxes that they offer as a service are likely better, because you can sort of tailor them to your needs.
Hmm, Garnier or Cover Girl, maybe my teen relative got lucky with her Christmas box as I don't remember any low end drug store brands in hers. Crossing fingers that she will like this one.

Tailored customized box is definitely a plus, however, it's more expensive as a subscription box.

Of course, trying this beauty box is not for everyone, or maybe just getting 1 or 2 is enough :)

Thanks for sharing your wife's experience!
Deal Fanatic
Mar 21, 2010
6737 posts
3998 upvotes
Toronto
kimwoobingsu wrote: I think if you have high standards or are even slightly picky about what products you use or what is in your makeup, this isn't for you.
Yup, this is my experience too. Not to say the products were bad, just that they're not ones that my wife likes or that work for her (e.g. you can't choose what shade of foundation etc. you get, so it might be totally the wrong skin colour). It's probably worth it if you like trying new stuff and figuring out how to use it, not so much if you have a routine and there's only certain stuff you want to put on your face.

I didn't think this was going to be the case because the whole bathroom is basically a graveyard of random cosmetics that my wife uses occasionally or very, very occasionally, but there you go. There must be close to a hundred random things in there.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2018
6413 posts
7003 upvotes
GTA
Manatus wrote:
I didn't think this was going to be the case because the whole bathroom is basically a graveyard of random cosmetics that my wife uses occasionally or very, very occasionally, but there you go. There must be close to a hundred random things in there.
Love your comment! Yep, SDM banks on Beauty Boutique, and the global beauty industry is a $500 billion business.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2018
6413 posts
7003 upvotes
GTA
Hmm, either it sells out more quickly as a Christmas gift (+ it's being sold week after Valentine's Day)

or people have little/no interest in this AMEX curated Luxe Box?

Currently, it shows 259 (of 5,000) are still available for $20 + tax, last day today, Friday Feb 21st!

If you are slightly interested/curious in a surprise beauty box for yourself or as a gift, order one today:

https://americanexpress.topboxcollective.com/

Enjoy your weekend!!
Deal Fanatic
Jan 11, 2008
7816 posts
1290 upvotes
GTA
I bought this last time AMEX had the $20 offer and did again this time. It's not something I'd regularly subscribe to for $29, but the occasional box at $20 is something I'll go for. The products aren't always items I would buy myself, but I've always been pleasantly surprised and the value of what I do use is more than the $20 I've paid for the box. The surprise factor is nice too - occasionally.
When your mind says give up, hope whispers "one more try"
Never say never

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)