• Last Updated:
  • Jul 6th, 2020 4:23 pm
Tags:
None
Dec 10, 2006
550 posts
108 upvotes
rhw123 wrote: ^ I take this back. Just got the $250 'essentials' offer on my Plat. This is huge, thank you Amex!
Same. $250 to Save On Foods / Sobeys / Uber Eats. Did I read this correctly, they're giving me a $250 statement credit to use at those stores?
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2017
4800 posts
3194 upvotes
e909 wrote: Same. $250 to Save On Foods / Sobeys / Uber Eats. Did I read this correctly, they're giving me a $250 statement credit to use at those stores?
Yes. It’s 100% cash back for your first $250 purchases.
Amex Platinum ⭐️ Scotia Momentum Visa Infinite ⭐️ HSBC World Elite MC
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2017
4800 posts
3194 upvotes
rhw123 wrote: ^ I take this back. Just got the $250 'essentials' offer on my Plat. This is huge, thank you Amex!
I have never seen a card issuer that generous like Amex. Double double + $250 credit, which makes it similar to or even better than the Business Platinum $680 credit. Amex is seriously building up loyalty here.
Amex Platinum ⭐️ Scotia Momentum Visa Infinite ⭐️ HSBC World Elite MC
Deal Fanatic
Jan 9, 2011
8092 posts
8974 upvotes
Vancouver
User455957 wrote: Panago
The only place shitter than panago is little ceasers
I used mine 3 days ago and got statement credit yesterday. Haven't been to a Panago in years. It was much better than what I remember, and much better than the pay-by-slice pizza places around downtown. $10.60 lunch for $5.60, can't beat that. Depends what you order, I guess.
Feb 10, 2018
800 posts
464 upvotes
EdisonL299 wrote: I have never seen a card issuer that generous like Amex. Double double + $250 credit, which makes it similar to or even better than the Business Platinum $680 credit. Amex is seriously building up loyalty here.
100%.

They are busy providing value to their clients instead of "We are in this together" crap by other companies.
Nov 22, 2014
452 posts
150 upvotes
Toronto
Paid $160 rogers in one transaction.

Got credited back $160 from FIDO.

Seems like AMEX offer worked in one go!
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2018
5515 posts
4552 upvotes
New offer on my Pers Platinum, spend $80 and earn $20 at GoodFood
Images
  • upload.jpg
  • upload.jpg
Apr 16, 2015
20 posts
24 upvotes
PEI
Gtaphotog wrote: New offer on my Pers Platinum, spend $80 and earn $20 at GoodFood
Thanks for the heads-up! I order from goodfood every week and just registered by business platinum and cobalt.
May 7, 2019
608 posts
431 upvotes
Ontario
EDL67134234 wrote: They are busy providing value to their clients instead of "We are in this together" crap by other companies.
Ha! Yeah, all the banks and big retailers ... "We are in this together", which is why we're gonna screw you by cutting our opening hours, to cram you all into our store like sardines in the few remaining hours we're open (social what ?????)
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2018
5515 posts
4552 upvotes
catsoncoffee wrote: Thanks for the heads-up! I order from goodfood every week and just registered by business platinum and cobalt.
Nice!

I personally don't use it like most of the offers they seem to be putting out but figured someone else does.
Sep 2, 2013
161 posts
129 upvotes
Ontario
Has anyone received the $5 Uber Eats Credit yet? My charge posted a week ago but still no credit (I had registered for the offer). I don't recall previous statement credits taking that long to post.
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2007
1523 posts
78 upvotes
marty3d wrote: Has anyone received the $5 Uber Eats Credit yet? My charge posted a week ago but still no credit (I had registered for the offer). I don't recall previous statement credits taking that long to post.
Same here. Uber Eats and Skip offers not being "claimed" yet on my app, and no statement credits yet.
Jun 27, 2018
79 posts
64 upvotes
YVR
I got both my UberEats and STD within like 3 days of the charging being posted. Interestingly, the STD offer still shows up as available offer whereas the UberEats offer is in redeemed section
Aug 17, 2008
500 posts
410 upvotes
Toronto
Gtaphotog wrote: New offer on my Pers Platinum, spend $80 and earn $20 at GoodFood
Of all the best food delivery boxes I've tried, Goodfood had the highest quality ingredients and the better choices for recipes.

They're customer service is outstanding! On par with Amazon. Splash credits and money at you without a hassle when you experience any issues (I was sent French instructions by accident)
The Golden Rule: those who have the gold, make the rules
Aug 17, 2008
500 posts
410 upvotes
Toronto
marty3d wrote: Has anyone received the $5 Uber Eats Credit yet? My charge posted a week ago but still no credit (I had registered for the offer). I don't recall previous statement credits taking that long to post.
I got my $5 credit from Uber for actually using an uber. The credit appeared before the uber charge moved out of pending.
The Golden Rule: those who have the gold, make the rules