Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2018
6413 posts
7003 upvotes
GTA
Check your app/account for potential new offer:

Pizza Nova
Spend at least $30 and Earn a $5 credit
Where: participating Pizza Nova locations, via Pizza Nova mobile app or www.pizzanova.com
Offer Ends: Apr 30/21
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2018
7988 posts
11548 upvotes
mzmoney wrote: Check your app/account for potential new offer:

Pizza Nova
Spend at least $30 and Earn a $5 credit
Where: participating Pizza Nova locations, via Pizza Nova mobile app or www.pizzanova.com
Offer Ends: Apr 30/21
Got it on my personal Gold, useless for me but at least I'm now getting offers again.

That's 3 general offers on my Pers Gold now, non on my Pers Platinum and SC. The only offer on my Plat is the everyday essentials offer specifically for Pers Plat members.

I do use my Pers Gold more often than the Plat so that probably has something to do with it.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2018
6413 posts
7003 upvotes
GTA
Gtaphotog wrote: Got it on my personal Gold, useless for me but at least I'm now getting offers again.

That's 3 general offers on my Pers Gold now, non on my Pers Platinum and SC. The only offer on my Plat is the everyday essentials offer specifically for Pers Plat members.

I do use my Pers Gold more often than the Plat so that probably has something to do with it.
Yep, if you have multiple Amex cards, it seems that the offers go to the card you use the most.

However, if you have one Amex card and use the card occasionally, hopefully, you will see multiple offers to this card.
Sep 2, 2013
357 posts
398 upvotes
Ontario
mzmoney wrote: Yep, if you have multiple Amex cards, it seems that the offers go to the card you use the most.

However, if you have one Amex card and use the card occasionally, hopefully, you will see multiple offers to this card.
That makes sense. Almost all offers that aren't Plat-exclusive go to my Cobalt.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2018
6413 posts
7003 upvotes
GTA
marty3d wrote: That makes sense. Almost all offers that aren't Plat-exclusive go to my Cobalt.
Or, Cobalt is the Amex card with the most perks/offers :)
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2012
2462 posts
2595 upvotes
Toronto
New offer on my Cobalt:
Earn 3 bonus points for every $1 in purchases using Amex Pay, Google Pay, Apple Pay or Samsung Pay. Up to 1500 bonus points. Ends March 31
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2018
7988 posts
11548 upvotes
yesnomaybe wrote: New offer on my Cobalt:
Earn 3 bonus points for every $1 in purchases using Amex Pay, Google Pay, Apple Pay or Samsung Pay. Up to 1500 bonus points. Ends March 31
Got that on my Platinum and got "Spend at least $200 and Earn a $10 credit.
Spend at least $200 in qualifying purchases with your registered Card using Amex Pay¹, Google Pay², Apple Pay³ or Samsung Pay⁴ by 31/03/2021 and earn a one-time $10 statement credit. Terms apply." on my SimplyCash.

Got "Oxford Properties
Spend at least $250 and Earn a $50 credit.
Spend at least $250 in qualifying gift card purchases using your registered Card at participating Oxford Properties guest services location(s) or through oxfordgiftcardplus.ca by 31/03/2021 and earn a one-time $50 statement credit. Registration cap applies. Terms apply." on my Personal Gold.
Images
  • upload.jpg
  • upload.jpg
  • upload.jpg
  • upload.jpg
  • upload.jpg
  • upload.jpg
Last edited by Gtaphotog on Feb 1st, 2021 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jun 27, 2018
358 posts
654 upvotes
YVR
yesnomaybe wrote: New offer on my Cobalt:
I got the same offer for both my Plat as well as Bonvoy cards.
Jun 27, 2018
358 posts
654 upvotes
YVR
Got another offer to in my Platinum:

Oxford Properties

Spend at least $250 and Earn a $50 Available
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2018
7988 posts
11548 upvotes
KevinK90588 wrote: Got another offer to in my Platinum:

Oxford Properties

Spend at least $250 and Earn a $50 Available
That offer is interesting as it specifically states gift card purchases.
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2017
2656 posts
1738 upvotes
Burnaby
Can I use the Oxford GC at Fairmont Banff and/or their spa service? Also does the GC ever expire?
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2013
4016 posts
3367 upvotes
YUL/YVR
Gtaphotog wrote: That offer is interesting as it specifically states gift card purchases.
Nothing weird. Same as the past Ivanhoé Cambridge buy $100 gc, get $20 credit back
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2013
4016 posts
3367 upvotes
YUL/YVR
kooltilltheen wrote: Can I use the Oxford GC at Fairmont Banff and/or their spa service? Also does the GC ever expire?
You have to buy the Oxford Gift Card PLUS
Shop at some of Canada’s top retail destinations. With the Oxford Gift Card PLUS, your choices and options are limitless. Redeemable at over 2,000 merchants at world class shopping centres. It is also the only mall gift card that can be used for hotel stays at select Fairmont Hotels and for flights on Porter Airlines. Oxford Gift Card PLUS makes for the perfect gift, reward or incentive.
And probably the only suitable option for us in BC
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2017
2656 posts
1738 upvotes
Burnaby
AdamKing wrote: You have to buy the Oxford Gift Card PLUS

And probably the only suitable option for us in BC
That's what I thought as well but not sure if it'll work for the Fairmont Spa (and other) services as well or just the resort stay (in which case, 250 probably isn't enough anyways)
May 16, 2008
364 posts
176 upvotes
Anyone else see this offer:

Earn 3 bonus points for every $1 in qualifying purchases. Up to 1,500 points.

Mobile Wallet Offer

Finally, getting offers on my plat again. Cancelling in a few weeks so will use it up.
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2017
2656 posts
1738 upvotes
Burnaby
Anyone else got this offer?

Spend $20 or more at U.S. restaurants, earn $20 back once a month, through 2021

Saw this on my Bonvoy Brilliant card a few hours ago - trying to figure out if this would work for something like UberEats as well but haven't seen any DP for this offer so far

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 1 guest)

EDTorontoMississauga