Hot Deals

[AMEX Offers] Oxford Properties Spend $100 or more and Earn a $15 credit. Up to 3 times.

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 16th, 2019 11:40 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2005
3064 posts
522 upvotes

Oxford Properties Spend $100 or more and Earn a $15 credit. Up to 3 times.

Savings:
15%
Expiry:
October 31, 2019
Retailer:
AMEX Offers
Just noticed this offer in my AMEX app, received on AMEX Business Platinum card.

Seem that you can buy $100 worth of gift card in 1 transaction, receive $15 credit, rince and repeat up to 3 times $15 credits.

Details
Make a qualifying purchase of $100 or more using your registered Card at a participating Oxford location by 31/10/2019 and earn a $15 statement credit. Limit of 3 credits. Registration cap and terms apply.
Offer Terms

Only the first 6,000 cards to be successfully registered are eligible for the offer. If you are on the American Express website or on the American Express App (if applicable) and you share your location, you will see nearby participating location(s). Nearby location(s) are based on your billing postal code in American Express Online Services.
The registered Card account must be in good standing. Must first register your Card to the offer and use the same Card to make qualifying purchase(s) by 31/10/2019. Date format is DD/MM/YYYY. A purchase made during the offer period prior to registration of your eligible card in this program is not a qualifying purchase. Your registration of an eligible American Express Card for this offer extends only to qualifying purchases on that Card.
To be eligible for a $15 (CAD) statement credit, a qualifying purchase of $100 (CAD) or more in a single transaction, after taxes, must be charged to your registered Card in store at a participating Oxford Property location in Canada during the offer period and subsequently posted to your account by 02/11/2019.
Offer available only on in-store Oxford Gift Card Plus purchases at participating Oxford guest services locations in Canada. On-line purchases and phone orders are excluded. Click here for a list of participating locations. You can earn a maximum of #3 statement credit/s per registered card during the offer period.
Statement credit will be applied to your registered card account within 90 days after 31/10/2019, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase. Statement credit may be reversed if qualifying purchase is returned/cancelled. If American Express does not receive information that identifies your transaction as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the statement credit. The following transactions are not qualifying purchases for this offer: purchasing a merchant’s goods through a third party, such as through concession stores in department stores, payment account or service of a third party, a card reader attached to a mobile phone, online aggregators that sell goods of other merchants or if the merchant category is otherwise not identified. A statement credit does not constitute a payment and does not satisfy the requirement to pay the minimum due on a credit card. The Basic/Primary Cardmember must continue to make separate payments of at least the minimum due in accordance with the Cardmember agreement and account statement applicable to their registered card account.
In the event that you replace your registered card through Amex Bank of Canada or other participating American Express card issuer (as applicable) during the offer period, your participation in this offer will end and you will need to re-register for this offer.
For full terms that apply to registering your card in the program, see Program Terms.
Last edited by Noob1ee on Sep 11th, 2019 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
66 replies
Nov 4, 2007
884 posts
50 upvotes
Toronto
I got:
Ivanhoé Cambridge Shopping Centres for my Platinum....Oshawa Centre for example
and
Oxford Properties for my Bonvoy....Scarborough Town Centre for example
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2009
16441 posts
2522 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP Don't see this one on mine sadly, got the Ivanhoe one I just posted about!

Edit: I see it under my Biz Plat Account! Looks like its not valid on the Personal!
Last edited by deal_with_singh on Sep 11th, 2019 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2002
1599 posts
148 upvotes
Scarborough
I got one for Yorkdale.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Mar 3, 2015
245 posts
286 upvotes
King City
I got this on my Cobalt.

How do the gift cards work? I work near Hillcrest and I often go there for lunch. I found a list of stores the card doesn't work at and it looks like neither Jimmy The Greek nor Starbucks are on that list Thinking Face

If it works at those places, this is very hot for me personally.
Nov 18, 2008
207 posts
61 upvotes
Toronto
I got the Yorkdale one, so can I make 3 separate gift card purchases in separate transactions on the same day? Rules don't say you can't.
Nov 13, 2016
242 posts
347 upvotes
Anyone ever tried purchasing a specific store's gift card using these mall GC's?
If someone's comment helped you, an upvote only takes 1 click!
Nov 18, 2008
207 posts
61 upvotes
Toronto
slampii wrote:
Sep 11th, 2019 10:29 pm
Anyone ever tried purchasing a specific store's gift card using these mall GC's?
I've bought a McDonald's, Toys R Us and Walmart gift card with the Oxford card, no issues. When paying just say paying by credit card, swipe through card reader and sign transaction receipt.
May 25, 2015
147 posts
298 upvotes
Markham, ON
Does a Scotiabank Gold American Express get access to the app and offers?
Apr 13, 2016
249 posts
141 upvotes
Optom2018 wrote:
Sep 11th, 2019 11:14 pm
Does a Scotiabank Gold American Express get access to the app and offers?
nope, the charge cards and cobalt seem to be the only ones with access to offers
Nov 13, 2016
242 posts
347 upvotes
jkhan wrote:
Sep 11th, 2019 10:50 pm
I've bought a McDonald's, Toys R Us and Walmart gift card with the Oxford card, no issues. When paying just say paying by credit card, swipe through card reader and sign transaction receipt.
Nice! And it actually processes when they choose the credit card option? That's good to know!
If someone's comment helped you, an upvote only takes 1 click!
Jul 20, 2012
528 posts
110 upvotes
Air Force One
I've been told the Ivanhoe GCs are actually Amex credit cards...does this mean we can technically use them anywhere?
Oct 20, 2009
295 posts
89 upvotes
Toronto
I got it on my business platinum! Hoping gift cards work!
Sep 11, 2019
1 posts
2 upvotes
SerenityNow168 wrote:
Sep 11th, 2019 11:46 pm
I've been told the Ivanhoe GCs are actually Amex credit cards...does this mean we can technically use them anywhere?
From what I've been reading, these are prepaid AMEXs that are restricted to only their respective shopping centres.
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2006
2054 posts
444 upvotes
Toronto
I have Yorkdale in my offers, registered, thanks OP.
Public Mobile
Tangerine
Flashfood app
Swagbucks