Amex Platinum and Lounge access

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 18th, 2022 7:12 pm
Apr 16, 2012
47 posts
52 upvotes
EDMONTON

Amex Platinum and Lounge access

first time to travel internationally since pandemic started. first time to travel with AMEX Platinum

didnt really had the chance to ask the agent during the upgrade (from Amex Gold) - but is the use of Airport Lounges that is affiliated with AMEX platinum unlimited?

Will be at YVR then at Changi (Singapore). there are at least two (2) lounges in YVR that are my options and if the first one we go to does not have decent food/snacks or space, then can we go to another lounge?

and also to Lounges at Changi at arrival about 20 hours later?

also, will it be a free entrance to these lounges (for myself) and my spouse and my 2.5 years old?

Thank you.
2 replies
Deal Expert
Feb 7, 2017
27765 posts
27802 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
ivansyca wrote: first time to travel internationally since pandemic started. first time to travel with AMEX Platinum

didnt really had the chance to ask the agent during the upgrade (from Amex Gold) - but is the use of Airport Lounges that is affiliated with AMEX platinum unlimited?

Will be at YVR then at Changi (Singapore). there are at least two (2) lounges in YVR that are my options and if the first one we go to does not have decent food/snacks or space, then can we go to another lounge?

and also to Lounges at Changi at arrival about 20 hours later?

also, will it be a free entrance to these lounges (for myself) and my spouse and my 2.5 years old?

Thank you.
Not sure WHY you are asking on the internet when you can find the answer quite easily in your cardholder agreement, or on the AMEX website

https://www.americanexpress.com/ca/en/b ... unges.html
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2006
1464 posts
1517 upvotes
Yes, it is unlimited.

Check out https://www.loungebuddy.com/ or download the Loungebuddy app. You can set the access card you have and it will give you an overview of lounges at airports around the world. I've found the app very handy when travelling.
-

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)