• Last Updated:
  • Oct 7th, 2020 12:28 am
Tags:
None
Aug 10, 2013
12 posts
9 upvotes
Hi everyone,

Has anyone received one of these cards recently. Is Amex sending out the white ones or the clear ones ?
Apr 25, 2012
984 posts
341 upvotes
Havocmker wrote: Hi everyone,

Has anyone received one of these cards recently. Is Amex sending out the white ones or the clear ones ?
white :(
Nov 29, 2014
680 posts
80 upvotes
Pitt Meadows, BC
Has anyone tried to ask for the clear one and got it?
Aug 10, 2013
12 posts
9 upvotes
I called them and the reps are even unsure which one the clear one was. I don't think they have any control over that !!
Deal Fanatic
Aug 10, 2008
5471 posts
4304 upvotes
I've got an ugly clear one! :cry:

But even the translucent white one looks like a toy. What crap! Marketing failure.
:confused:
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2006
1047 posts
69 upvotes
Mississauga
I wonder when and how this 5% cashback will be paid? There is no clear info in the card description. After 6 months the card is useless, so I will cancel, but not before getting my cashback.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 7, 2004
5433 posts
1844 upvotes
GTEH!
Dealll wrote: I wonder when and how this 5% cashback will be paid? There is no clear info in the card description. After 6 months the card is useless, so I will cancel, but not before getting my cashback.
It's been mentioned in this thread the rebate is on your Sept. statement. Or when you activated your card.

You could call AMEX to confirm when you get your rebate.
😎
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2006
1047 posts
69 upvotes
Mississauga
Webhead wrote: It's been mentioned in this thread the rebate is on your Sept. statement. Or when you activated your card.

You could call AMEX to confirm when you get your rebate.
Thanks! Long wait...
Mar 8, 2008
750 posts
36 upvotes
Pizza Pizza, IKEA, and Food Basics accept AMEX. In fact, AMEX is accepted by more retailers than I thought. The merchant list on the AMEX website is not the full list.
Deal Guru
Feb 24, 2008
14689 posts
5735 upvotes
Gatineau
BobSaget wrote: Pizza Pizza, IKEA, and Food Basics accept AMEX. In fact, AMEX is accepted by more retailers than I thought. The merchant list on the AMEX website is not the full list.
Just realized today that IGA here I'm Quebec does not accept AMEX :(

Djino
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2008
1639 posts
521 upvotes
djino wrote: Just realized today that IGA here I'm Quebec does not accept AMEX :(

Djino
IGA is under the Sobeys umbrella, the same situation as we have in Ontario, Sobeys and Food Basics accept AMEX, while Fresh&Co, again Sobeys banner store, doesn't accept it.
Sep 30, 2009
210 posts
61 upvotes
Richmond
NikyK wrote: IGA is under the Sobeys umbrella, the same situation as we have in Ontario, Sobeys and Food Basics accept AMEX, while Fresh&Co, again Sobeys banner store, doesn't accept it.
It's always a chore trying to figure out where Amex is accepted. IGA here in BC do take them.