Not super hot or anything but $75 is better than nothing.
Sep 28th, 2017 10:12 am
Sep 29th, 2017 12:28 am
Sep 29th, 2017 4:25 am
Oct 13th, 2017 5:41 pm
Oct 13th, 2017 7:50 pm
Oct 13th, 2017 8:40 pm
Oct 14th, 2017 2:52 am
1. 6 month promo is over. The 1.25% cashback now is not attractive. I have MBNA RWE (2%) and CapitalOne Aspire Cash (1.5%).
Oct 14th, 2017 7:50 am
Oct 20th, 2017 11:37 am
Oct 20th, 2017 2:05 pm
Oct 21st, 2017 7:11 pm
Oct 21st, 2017 11:13 pm
1. Depends where you reside. Can be anywhere from 3 business days to about 10 business days.CapKap wrote: ↑ I'm probably going to apply for the no-fee SimplyCash card soon. Just had a few questions (apologies if it's been asked before...92 pages is a lot yknow)
1. How long would the card take to arrive? I've never had an AMEX before.
2. Can I theoretically spend the entire $5000 to get the $250 bonus in one month? Or does it have to spaced out over the 6 month period?
3. What type of limit can I expect?t
I currently have 2 cards with a 3k limit on each (TD Student Visa & BMO SPC MC). Credit scores are:
* CreditKarma: 788
* Borrowell: 761
* Mogo: 763
Oct 24th, 2017 8:54 am
Oct 24th, 2017 9:59 am
-Verified that GCR gives you $30, a referral on the other hand will give you $50 bonus.last_sd wrote: ↑ I am going to apply for the no-fee version of this card.
I have read few pages and keep reading more, but in the mean time if you guys could answer few of my questions, I would appreciate it!
I see that currently if I apply though GCR I can get $30.
Is this a decent/good sign up bonus? or should I wait for a better one?
I wonder if applying though these 3rd party incentive sites actually have any effect on card getting approved.
EDIT: One more question. Is this card considered "hard to get approved/require high credit rating" ?
Thanks in advance
Oct 24th, 2017 10:16 am
Thanks for the fast reply.martydxb wrote: ↑ -Verified that GCR gives you $30, a referral on the other hand will give you $50 bonus.
-I dont think using GCR or referral has any impact on approval, its just a marketing expense.
-IMO, I dont think its hard to get this card, its just an average kind of card that does not take too high of a score to get. But of course, no one can guarantee this.