• Last Updated:
  • Dec 19th, 2020 8:52 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Sep 5, 2017
467 posts
241 upvotes

Ampli customer support?

Sorry if wrong area, but has anyone else had to recently contact ampli support? Because of their ridiculously small customer support hours, I wasn't able to contact them until 5 days ago, about a purchase I made back in September (and yes, despite bugs my account was linked at the time)... Said they'd get back to me within about 6 hours, 5 days ago. Before I was able to contact in app chat, I sent several emails even as far as a month or 2 back after giving several weeks for the credit to show, all of which went unanswered. Even contacted RBC via Twitter as they own them (and have the DM option active may I add, ampli doesn't), but naturally couldn't help me

Needless to say I'm more than a little annoyed. Has anyone else here gotten this terrible of customer service from them before? I'm thinking of just cashing out as soon as it let's me without a surcharge and saying screw it... My first purchase went off without a hitch including the 10 dollar sign up bonus thing. Hadn't shopped at sponsors in a while between signing up and September, and that second transaction got lost in space on their end.

I made a purchase with door dash the other day, on a card I would have used regardless but it is linked to ampli and there is an offer for them. Guess we'll see if that one actually shows or not! Not holding my breath though

Anyway yeah just curious on other people's experience with them
7 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jan 31, 2006
7072 posts
1784 upvotes
Toronto
Sync/refresh your link card(s). If it was disconnected, then reconnect it. I cash out twice already, I don't have any problem nor got a sub-charge.

If you purchased from Door Dash the other day, it will takes 4 to 5 business days to show up.

If your second transaction is sometimes in September and your link card is disconnected at that time, then it hard to escalate.
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2008
2536 posts
1655 upvotes
GTA
It took them 12 days!!! to get back to me last time regarding a cash back issue. I have to contact them again but I almost can't be bothered. Its also always Jaz who replies to me which leads me to believe there is only one person managing their customer service.
Please don’t confuse my kindness for weakness.
[OP]
Sep 5, 2017
467 posts
241 upvotes
moulamou wrote: It took them 12 days!!! to get back to me last time regarding a cash back issue. I have to contact them again but I almost can't be bothered. Its also always Jaz who replies to me which leads me to believe there is only one person managing their customer service.
So far this wouldn't be suprising. I don't have a name yet but asked for an update now 13 hours ago and still hasn't even been seen by anyone let alone got a reply. They're doesn't seem to be a phone number I can call to deal with it faster either
[OP]
Sep 5, 2017
467 posts
241 upvotes
moulamou wrote: Its also always Jaz who replies to me which leads me to believe there is only one person managing their customer service.
Heard back finally... It was Jaz for me as well! You might just be right about the 1 person thing. Their limited hours also suggest 1 person.
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2008
2536 posts
1655 upvotes
GTA
pawprints86 wrote: Heard back finally... It was Jaz for me as well! You might just be right about the 1 person thing. Their limited hours also suggest 1 person.
Glad it only took three days. I'm gonna message them now.
Please don’t confuse my kindness for weakness.
[OP]
Sep 5, 2017
467 posts
241 upvotes
moulamou wrote: Glad it only took three days. I'm gonna message them now.
Well, months if you count the ignored direct emails but, yeah...