Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Ampli

Earn $5 cash back when you spend $20+ at Sephora, Hudson's Bay Indigo.ca

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 15th, 2020 2:24 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2016
3273 posts
5843 upvotes
Toronto

[Ampli] Earn $5 cash back when you spend $20+ at Sephora, Hudson's Bay Indigo.ca

Expiry:
November 16, 2020
Retailer:
Ampli
More offers from Ampli
Promo code: SHOPGIFT
This code unlocks two offers:
1. Ampli Partner Shopping Offer
Earn $5 cash back when you spend $20+ at Sephora, Hudson's Bay Indigo.ca1

2. Online Shopping Offer
Earn $1 cash back when you spend $20+ at Canada's top online shopping websites2
Code expires at 11:59AM tomorrow.

T&C:
1Use promo code "SHOPGIFT" in the Ampli app by 11:59 AM EST on November 16, 2020 to unlock a one-time $5 bonus cash back offer in your Ampli account (“Offer”) when you spend $20 or more on a single purchase made directly in-store or online from Sephora, Hudson's Bay, or directly online from Indigo.ca (“Select Merchant”) between November 15, 2020 and November 21, 2020, with an Ampli-connected card (“Qualifying Purchase”). Offer is earned on the final price, including tax, of one (1) Qualifying Purchase. Returns may cancel or reduce the Offer in your Ampli account. Offer may be combined with other Ampli offers but cannot be applied retroactively to previous purchases. Select Merchant, not RBC Ampli Inc., is responsible for all sales, returns and conditions applicable to your Qualifying Purchase. Ampli may cancel or modify this Offer at any time. Other applicable terms and conditions are set out in the “Legal” section of the app.

2 Use promo code "SHOPGIFT" in the Ampli app by 11:59 AM EST on November 16, 2020 to unlock a one-time $1 cash back offer in your Ampli account (“Offer”) when you spend $20 or more on a single purchase made online directly from any of the following merchants (“Select Merchant”): Walmart Canada Corp. and Amazon.com Inc. between November 15, 2020 and November 21, 2020, with an Ampli-connected card (“Qualifying Purchase”). Offer is earned on the final price, including tax, of one (1) Qualifying Purchase. Returns may cancel or reduce the Offer in your Ampli account. Offer may be combined with other Ampli offers but cannot be applied retroactively to previous purchases. Select Merchant, not RBC Ampli Inc., is responsible for all sales, returns and conditions applicable to your Qualifying Purchase. Ampli may cancel or modify this Offer at any time. Other applicable terms and conditions are set out in the “Legal” section of the app.
10 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2005
1092 posts
653 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP.

Spend $20, get $1 is such a strange offer... but better than nothing if you're already planning to make a purchase, I suppose!
Jan 8, 2009
895 posts
1301 upvotes
These offers are so lame, compared to the "butter" and "wellspent" offers they had
Nov 28, 2005
773 posts
837 upvotes
Toronto
There’s also the tech offer of $10 cash back on $50 online purchase at Apple, Google, or Samsung. It’s great for getting the new Google Chromecast with Google TV for the same discounted price that RFDers were seeking at Staples.
Sep 24, 2019
649 posts
1121 upvotes
Toronto
Is Ampli worthwhile? I’m put off by having to link my personal financial account to it.
Nov 24, 2013
382 posts
327 upvotes
Thanks OP. Added the offer in case i do make a purchase.
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2015
4282 posts
4638 upvotes
Province of Bring Ca…
Does gift card purchase qualify?
Aug 9, 2020
27 posts
15 upvotes
today and tomorrow-order online at chapter and pick up in store for additional 10% off
Deal Addict
May 3, 2008
3945 posts
2933 upvotes
Markham
naticom wrote: Does gift card purchase qualify?
they can not see what was bought, only the transaction amount and date is my understanding. Anyway I got a $20 Indigo GC. Will see if I do rec $6
I also only link a credit card. Its thru a bank but I have no personal account with them. So my link is a little "safer" in my mind.
Wont link actual bank account for the littler perks they throw at you.
Jul 12, 2011
258 posts
268 upvotes
Toronto
savemoresaveoften wrote: they can not see what was bought, only the transaction amount and date is my understanding. Anyway I got a $20 Indigo GC. Will see if I do rec $6
I also only link a credit card. Its thru a bank but I have no personal account with them. So my link is a little "safer" in my mind.
Wont link actual bank account for the littler perks they throw at you.
You mean $5 ... the other $1 is for Walmart or Amazon only. I too bought a gc and see if it will work. 5% Rakuten as well.