Expired Hot Deals

[amz.ca] Cooler Master Storm Quickfire Tk Cherry Brown Mechanical Keyboard 64.99 only

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 21st, 2016 10:38 am
56 replies
Sep 9, 2012
10 posts
10 upvotes
Edmonton
Oops. I didn't know you posted this deal :d. For only 64.99 CAD, this is a steal.
I am looking to buy the Novatouch tho, already bought this CM keyboard a year ago.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2013
1450 posts
743 upvotes
GVR
i04412992 wrote: Oops. I didn't know you posted this deal :d. For only 64.99 CAD, this is a steal.
I am looking to buy the Novatouch tho, already bought this CM keyboard a year ago.
No worries. Glad that you share the deal.
Jun 26, 2013
318 posts
597 upvotes
Toronto
Can someone explain the benefit of using a mechanical keyboard in comparison to a normal $35 keyboard.
Oct 16, 2014
76 posts
32 upvotes
BC
Stupid question but would it be easy to refund this? would I have to pay for shipping costs back if I do refund? I want to get this but I'm picky about the keyboard feel and this is out of stock at my local NCIX and Mem EX so I can't try it.
Sep 9, 2012
10 posts
10 upvotes
Edmonton
NervousTeenager wrote: Can someone explain the benefit of using a mechanical keyboard in comparison to a normal $35 keyboard.
Mechanical keyboard lasts significantly longer, minimizes your typos. More importantly, it is so satisfied to use mechanical keyboard over those rubber dome keyboards. Once you use a mechanical keyboard, those $35 keyboards feel like mass potato :D .
Sep 9, 2012
10 posts
10 upvotes
Edmonton
dc5rsx wrote: Stupid question but would it be easy to refund this? would I have to pay for shipping costs back if I do refund? I want to get this but I'm picky about the keyboard feel and this is out of stock at my local NCIX and Mem EX so I can't try it.
It's shipped and sold by Amazon so it should be free and easy to return. For 65 bucks, this is the best keyboard you can get. I own one of these and couldn't be happier.
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2013
1312 posts
1137 upvotes
Vancouver
This is an amazing deal. Thanks for posting OP
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2013
1450 posts
743 upvotes
GVR
NervousTeenager wrote: Can someone explain the benefit of using a mechanical keyboard in comparison to a normal $35 keyboard.
Your hand will feel the difference. Once you go mechanical, you will never turn back. You just need to know what preferences you need. This is the mx brown which is the most popular among casual users next to red.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
5732 posts
3967 upvotes
M-Arkham
it's hit and miss, do you like laptop keyboards? if you do, then you might not like mechanical, but if you go reallyk heavy on your keys, then you'll like these keyboards
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2003
1227 posts
1059 upvotes
Markham
silvergate wrote: Your hand will feel the difference. Once you go mechanical, you will never turn back. You just need to know what preferences you need. This is the mx brown which is the most popular among casual users next to red.
Not liking non-mechanicals after using these actually helped me decide NOT to get this deal, as I don't want to be stuck for hours at work using a keyboard that I don't like. Thanks for posting the deal though!

Bah weep granah weep nini bong
HEAT: Link!
Jul 10, 2015
109 posts
29 upvotes
Saskatoon, SK
Great deal on a great keyboard. I have the QuickFire Ultimate and it's SOLID.
Sep 9, 2012
10 posts
10 upvotes
Edmonton
Brewmeanie wrote: it's hit and miss, do you like laptop keyboards? if you do, then you might not like mechanical, but if you go reallyk heavy on your keys, then you'll like these keyboards
I don't agree with this. Although laptop keyboards are not mechanical, it's still far better than the cheap keyboards you see everywhere. Moreover, if you prefer using a laptop, you might not need a separate keyboard anyway. And the Brown Switches are actually lighter than most of the rubber dome keyboards are.
Banned
May 15, 2016
7020 posts
2475 upvotes
Is this better than an ergonomic keyboard?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
5703 posts
7133 upvotes
Deal is good. However, as one of the reviewer points out, you will miss the up-down-left-right key + the page up/down key.

By the way, these 2 products will be in Deal store tomorrow, but the discount is unknown

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B01ESIKXMO/ref ... N0QFM18D3Z

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B01ESIFX42/ref ... DH580Z4NFJ

Deal Store Link
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/goldbox/all-de ... 5811545090
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2012
5215 posts
4344 upvotes
Toronto
Looks like a very good deal if you are into mechanical keyboards. But it's personal preference in my opinion.
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
19598 posts
6925 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
I have a keyboard with brown switches and frankly it's my least favourite one to type on.