• Last Updated:
  • Jul 12th, 2020 9:51 pm
[OP]
Nov 18, 2015
319 posts
162 upvotes
Toronto, ON

Android auto aftermarket installation?

Anyone have any recommendations for a place that does Android auto aftermarket installation? Preferably looking for something that doesn't require a usb plug in and connect through Bluetooth. Touchscreen is bonus.

It will be for a 2016 Lexus ES. I'm located in Markham

Thanks in advance
3 replies
Dec 25, 2006
664 posts
613 upvotes
Winnipeg
Grom audio and beatsonic both make adapters. Will use your existing screen/head unit for controls. $600 US is what they run. You're might be further ahead installing an aftermarket head unit though...*shrug*
People will believe what they want to believe whether fact or fiction.
'tis most frustrating when they aren't open to see and/or learn which is which.
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2006
1028 posts
788 upvotes
AudioHeaven in Richmond Hill and Auto-Links in Scarbro comes to mind. I've been to both shops in the past and they do a great job.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2005
1020 posts
112 upvotes
Woodbridge
KendrickStone wrote: Anyone have any recommendations for a place that does Android auto aftermarket installation? Preferably looking for something that doesn't require a usb plug in and connect through Bluetooth. Touchscreen is bonus.

It will be for a 2016 Lexus ES. I'm located in Markham

Thanks in advance
All Android Auto headunits are touchscreen by nature of the system. If you're looking into a wireless Android Auto headunit, they're generally going to be more expensive than regular wired units and they work using a WiFi hotspot, not bluetooth.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)