• Apr 23rd, 2020 4:51 pm
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
10090 posts
4645 upvotes

Android to IOS Question

Hey guys so ive had android for personal and an apple phone for business,

My son used my apple phone and id to play some of the same games as my self on android but he has now his own apple account and started over on his phone. Now i want to delete the game data from the iphone and bring my game saves over from android.
Am i able to do this? Can i change my apple games to load my android game saves?

I wished he just had an apple id instead of using mine but o well haha.

If this the wrong place for this as ive never posted in this area just move it thanks.
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user!
EQ BANK!
Buy first think later!
Dont tell wife!
1 reply
Apr 10, 2020
210 posts
865 upvotes
blazed16 wrote: Hey guys so ive had android for personal and an apple phone for business,

My son used my apple phone and id to play some of the same games as my self on android but he has now his own apple account and started over on his phone. Now i want to delete the game data from the iphone and bring my game saves over from android.
Am i able to do this? Can i change my apple games to load my android game saves?

I wished he just had an apple id instead of using mine but o well haha.

If this the wrong place for this as ive never posted in this area just move it thanks.
It's not possible, with the exception of a few games. If the game has the option to create a separate account, like Nintendo Account, you can restore your game progress on your iPhone by logging into your account and going to your settings to restore it. For other games, you cannot do that, since both Android and iOS are on different operating systems. You'll most likely have to start again.