Tags:
None
16 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2006
4702 posts
139 upvotes
Etobicoke
Still remember playing this game on xbox, 50 hours of my life gone. Was fun though
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2007
4172 posts
1829 upvotes
Quebec
VancityAcura wrote: Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic plus others free through Amazon Underground (US Only but easy to sign up for). Valid through Dec. 24.
for some reason it cant download the additional file, keep saying my external storage is full...i have a 64gb with 30gb free. internal is also 64gb with 18gb free.

tried to delete and reinstall. same thing.

clean the cache, same thing

asus zenfone2 last update of everything, not root.
Jan 8, 2007
362 posts
66 upvotes
VancityAcura wrote: (US Only but easy to sign up for). Valid through Dec. 24.
Wow, thanks! Do I need a VPN or a U.S. address to sign up, or is it as simple a creating an account and installing the Amazon store?
Nov 7, 2005
690 posts
441 upvotes
Winnipeg
I refuse to install that Amazon underground. It collects WAY too much information about you!
[OP]
May 5, 2009
617 posts
320 upvotes
Vancouver
DonnyFenn wrote: Wow, thanks! Do I need a VPN or a U.S. address to sign up, or is it as simple a creating an account and installing the Amazon store?
I just create an amazon.com username and you should be good. No VPN needed, you can use a holding company for address.
[OP]
May 5, 2009
617 posts
320 upvotes
Vancouver
HyperTech wrote: for some reason it cant download the additional file, keep saying my external storage is full...i have a 64gb with 30gb free. internal is also 64gb with 18gb free.

I'm using zenfone2 as well, no issues though.
May 6, 2015
318 posts
202 upvotes
Toronto
From reading the reviews on Amazon, it's a known bug.
HyperTech wrote: for some reason it cant download the additional file, keep saying my external storage is full...i have a 64gb with 30gb free. internal is also 64gb with 18gb free.

Feb 24, 2003
465 posts
3 upvotes
Windsor
I can't get it to install, it says i'm in the wrong geographical region. I tried setting up a new account with a US address.
Nov 7, 2013
558 posts
157 upvotes
the 604
dacrusher wrote: I refuse to install that Amazon underground. It collects WAY too much information about you!
in this regard, is it different from the regular Amazon app?
Nov 20, 2015
122 posts
30 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Rancidm wrote: I can't get it to install, it says i'm in the wrong geographical region. I tried setting up a new account with a US address.
Same happening here.
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2017
1952 posts
1406 upvotes
Calgary
More importantly, monument valley plus all expansions are free through Amazon underground.
Epic game.

Wouldn't have noticed it without the op. Thanks!
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2006
2907 posts
175 upvotes
Toronto ontario
Says wrong area too. I have a us address and it still doesn't work.
"Truth is High, Higher Still is Truthful Living" Guru Nanak
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2007
4172 posts
1829 upvotes
Quebec
VancityAcura wrote: I'm using zenfone2 as well, no issues though.
must not have something to do with the phone itself, more about the software...or reported location. who knows...im not alone to have this issue.
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2002
3477 posts
2022 upvotes
installed on Nexus 9 works great on K1
Mar 11, 2008
437 posts
913 upvotes
London
I don't know if this will help, but when I installed underground it used my Amazon US account but changed the location to Canada. It was an easy fix, somewhere on the Amazon underground menu is "Location" or something to that effect. Touch that and change it back to US.

I had signed up for an US Amazon amount using a prepaid Visa back when the Amazon app was US only, so I don't know if that makes a difference. Hope I can help.

+1 for Monument Valley. I'm not ashamed I tried it after watching House of Cards and it was worth the money then!
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2007
4172 posts
1829 upvotes
Quebec
For those that cant install additionnal files. I have deleted my old amazon appstore app. It was interfering with the new amazon undeground. Tried on multiple device. Its downloading now... Hope it solve your issue