Hot Deals

[Android/Microsoft] Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members can play Over 100 Xbox Games on Android Mobile Starting Today *Free

[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2011
2012 posts
2570 upvotes
Windsor

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members can play Over 100 Xbox Games on Android Mobile Starting Today *Free

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Android/Microsoft

No iOS because apparently it violates App Store guidelines

Full list of 172 titles here

Check the $1 upgrade method thread to try it out for $1 or max out 3 years
Last edited by mymuro on Sep 15th, 2020 2:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
40 replies
Nov 21, 2018
84 posts
30 upvotes
Did anyone get it working yet? I have no option to play when in the app. Just install and download. I am on a galaxy s9 and downloaded from playstore. I'm signed in with my gamepass ultimate subscription.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2011
2012 posts
2570 upvotes
Windsor
WildCard12 wrote: Did anyone get it working yet? I have no option to play when in the app. Just install and download. I am on a galaxy s9 and downloaded from playstore. I'm signed in with my gamepass ultimate subscription.
capture.jpg
Click the cloud section on your Xbox Game Pass App.
Nov 21, 2018
84 posts
30 upvotes
mymuro wrote: capture.jpg

Click the cloud section on your Xbox Game Pass App.
Mine just says console and PC
Images
  • Screenshot_20200915-121049_Game Pass.jpg
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
11894 posts
3183 upvotes
Scarberia
does it work on bluestacks 4 on pc?
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Nov 21, 2018
84 posts
30 upvotes
I also have another question if anyone has the answer. Are they making the cloud streaming available for PC or downloads only. I can think of a much much larger user base who would actually take advantage of cloud gaming because they always connected to wifi.... school laptops. I have 3 of them in my house. I know millions of people with them and who would use them for gaming if it was from the cloud. These PC's have no graphics cards so they only capable of light gaming. If you can play from the cloud with them, that would be a game changer.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2011
2012 posts
2570 upvotes
Windsor
WildCard12 wrote: Mine just says console and PC
Then you need to update your app. My version is 2008.353.831
Nov 11, 2007
524 posts
143 upvotes
Tried it just now. Paired my Xbox controller, streamed Forza Horizon 4 to test, worked pretty well.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2011
2012 posts
2570 upvotes
Windsor
WildCard12 wrote: I also have another question if anyone has the answer. Are they making the cloud streaming available for PC or downloads only. I can think of a much much larger user base who would actually take advantage of cloud gaming because they always connected to wifi.... school laptops. I have 3 of them in my house. I know millions of people with them and who would use them for gaming if it was from the cloud. These PC's have no graphics cards so they only capable of light gaming. If you can play from the cloud with them, that would be a game changer.
They have preview version on Win10. Pretty sure it'll come in the near future.
Jul 14, 2014
909 posts
377 upvotes
Toronto, ON
WildCard12 wrote: I also have another question if anyone has the answer. Are they making the cloud streaming available for PC or downloads only. I can think of a much much larger user base who would actually take advantage of cloud gaming because they always connected to wifi.... school laptops. I have 3 of them in my house. I know millions of people with them and who would use them for gaming if it was from the cloud. These PC's have no graphics cards so they only capable of light gaming. If you can play from the cloud with them, that would be a game changer.
I think they were beta testing the Windows app some time ago, so Xcloud (streaming) should be available for PCs at some point.

Right now it's only mobile Android devices, but you can sideload the app on an android tv to play on your TV, it will be 720p only though. It you have a Shield TV 2019 you can use the AI upscaling.

You might be able to sideload the app on a chromebook, I haven't tried though.
Nov 21, 2018
84 posts
30 upvotes
mymuro wrote: Then you need to update your app. My version is 2008.353.831
Just uninstalled both the beta app from before and the full app and then reinstalled. It works perfect now. If anyone has same problem try this.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2011
2012 posts
2570 upvotes
Windsor

Impression of playing Nier Automata, Resident Evil 7, Yakuza, & More
Deal Addict
Jul 9, 2009
1435 posts
835 upvotes
Vancouver
NO WAY? Nier Automata? I've been waiting for it to go on sale sub $20 for ages now, who woulda thought I'd be able to stream it on my phone?