Expired Hot Deals

[Android/Microsoft] Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members can play Over 100 Xbox Games on Android Mobile Starting Today *Free

Oct 19, 2005
849 posts
214 upvotes
Brampton
does it work on nvidia shield?
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2015
2146 posts
852 upvotes
Montreal, QC
JonahL wrote: Might be a stupid question, but can we play games over the Cloud on our Xbone yet? Or is it only available for Android?
So many games to play, but my HDD is full, and it usually takes half a day to download / install a 100GB game... :/
not yet but i think it'll be a feature for next gen only
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2012
1168 posts
481 upvotes
Regina
I wonder if it will work on an old Ouya.
Images
  • download.jpg
Looking to buy Epson HT2150ST
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2008
4347 posts
1862 upvotes
Toronto
came in here just to say f apple lol
Current KOODO and FIDO customer😎
Nov 23, 2018
226 posts
159 upvotes
randomkidx wrote: came in here just to say f apple lol
How dare you Astonished FaceAstonished Face ? So what if they have shady practice business. So what if they trick you into extra repairing? So what if the repair itself cost as much as the phone/tablet/mac ? So what if they are suing every other repair shop out there because they have this crazy belief of control ? So what if you spend a 1000$ on an iphone and it is not yours because they still own it ?
Last edited by Ghost505 on Sep 16th, 2020 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jun 23, 2006
1554 posts
75 upvotes
Toronto
orbitdesign wrote: What's the best controller to use with a 2017 Shield?
I have the 2020 version but I use an Xbox one x controller
Jul 14, 2014
910 posts
377 upvotes
Toronto, ON
orbitdesign wrote: What's the best controller to use with a 2017 Shield?
An Xbox One bluetooth controller.
Jul 14, 2014
910 posts
377 upvotes
Toronto, ON
avatar12 wrote: does it work on nvidia shield?
You have to sideload the mobile app, I don't think there is an android tv app for Gamepass/Xcloud yet.
Apr 30, 2017
394 posts
542 upvotes
Saint-Hubert, Quebec
Kevcorm wrote: As an extra I can’t complain too much, but it’s all pretty much unplayable for me. Mind you I couldn’t play goldeneye on the n64 thanks to the abysmal frame rate and responsiveness, and other people seem to have loved it. That being said, I’m surprised anyone can enjoy this after getting used to mostly solid frame rates this generation of consoles... it really is a horrible experience.
Totally. Let's never release any innovation ever unless it's absolutely perfect. Screw evolving. /S