Hot Deals

[Android/Xbox/PC] Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass: Cloud Gaming, Destiny 2 Shadowkeep, Night in the Woods, Company of Heroes 2, and More

Jul 29, 2011
13 posts
4 upvotes
Toronto
Quick question. I just signed up for the $1 first month for the PC Game pass, and have a promotional fee of $6.99 a month after that (I believe it's half price?). Will this monthly $6.99 go up once it leaves beta?
Jul 31, 2020
143 posts
72 upvotes
If Microsoft keep talking about cloud gaming Sony will eat their lunch even more so than they already are. Nobody wants it, it sucks. Some people think they want it, then they try it...
Jul 31, 2020
143 posts
72 upvotes
TheImp wrote: no iOS.
F-- you, Apple.
No f u epic. It’s off the play store and AppStore because epic purposely tried to pull a fast one. Don’t let google brainwash you into thinking otherwise. Epic and tencent will eventually cave, they need Apple and google but Apple and google doesn’t need them. Fortnite has lost 60% of its user base.
Jan 12, 2017
109 posts
103 upvotes
I got this working on my nvidia shield, I have no need for an Xbox anymore
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2014
2418 posts
1212 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Kevcorm wrote: No f u epic. It’s off the play store and AppStore because epic purposely tried to pull a fast one. Don’t let google brainwash you into thinking otherwise. Epic and tencent will eventually cave, they need Apple and google but Apple and google doesn’t need them. Fortnite has lost 60% of its user base.

How does Fortnite have anything to do with xCloud?
This space for rent.
Mar 20, 2009
455 posts
173 upvotes
Toronto
JKMiles wrote: Quick question. I just signed up for the $1 first month for the PC Game pass, and have a promotional fee of $6.99 a month after that (I believe it's half price?). Will this monthly $6.99 go up once it leaves beta?
Yes, it is going up to 11.99 after the beta ends.
Jul 31, 2020
143 posts
72 upvotes
TheImp wrote: Image

How does Fortnite have anything to do with xCloud?
my bad, game streaming sucks anyway. Try it on an android phone if you dont believe me.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2009
1090 posts
733 upvotes
Quebec City
jsadams wrote: Yes, it is going up to 11.99 after the beta ends.
I wonder if the Gamepass Gold conversion will still work after the PC Gamepass beta ends.
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2014
2418 posts
1212 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Kevcorm wrote: my bad, game streaming sucks anyway. Try it on an android phone if you dont believe me.
I tried it on an old Android tablet I dusted off. Seems to start up fine. But I can't get my Xbox One controller to pair with it.
This space for rent.
Jan 3, 2017
108 posts
145 upvotes
Halo 3 ODST!!!! Can't wait for crossplay Firefight between xCloud, PC and Xbox.
Apr 13, 2012
357 posts
23 upvotes
Toronto
hey all, have quick question about a gamepass title, witcher 3. does anyone know when this will leave gamepass?

i want to purchase hearts of stone and blood and wine during the next sale. i played through the game on ps4 but heard about the ps5/series x upgrades and would rather play through the dlc on series x.

if no one knows or it's too risky, i'll buy the dlc on ps4 instead to play on the ps5.

thanks!