• Last Updated:
  • Feb 28th, 2015 4:43 am
Tags:
None
Oct 16, 2007
503 posts
135 upvotes

Angry Joe Show

I hope this is cool to post here.. I'm sure a lot of you are aware of this guy but if not check him out! For PC and Consoles.

In my opinion the best and funniest reviews out there. Very entertaining. I don't like a lot of review sites but I like this guy. His Destiny review was priceless.

Evolve review just out... I think Joe is getting ready to wage war on poor DLC practices!
6 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2010
2210 posts
696 upvotes
Edmonton
I know he's pretty popular, but I personally can't stand this guy. He comes across as being very self-righteous.
Jun 12, 2011
384 posts
123 upvotes
Andrew765 wrote: I know he's pretty popular, but I personally can't stand this guy. He comes across as being very self-righteous.
I agree. Plus I find his vids way too long. I've personally never sat there and watched one of his vids from start to finish, but does he really need a half hour to review a game? That's a considerable amount of time as you can play a good chunk of a game in a half hour. If I recall he spent a half hour reviewing mgs ground zeroes. You can beat ground zeroes in the time you watched his review of it smh. For me the sweet spot for a game review is 10 minutes max.
Aug 20, 2009
9827 posts
5935 upvotes
He's hit and miss with me, much like the "Worth A Buy" guy. I like that he will actually call out publishers on their nonsense though and he puts a lot of effort into his videos in terms of costumes and other stuff.
Oct 16, 2007
503 posts
135 upvotes
Lol, I think some of the reasons you guys don't like him are some that I do!

I don't always agree but I like that he's very opinionated, I don't really see it as self righteousness rather than confidence in what he feels and that his opinion has value. He really cares about his games, has passion and not afraid to say exactly what he feels. I find most other review sites watered down and boring like they're being careful not to offend anyone. Or worse getting paid to deliver a quick advertisement review.

I enjoy the depth he goes into and the clips he shows.. even the little captures of reaction when he was actually playing it. Seeing the facial reactions to what happened during the actual gameplay. Like in the Last of Us review.

And I'm happy he has a huge following because companies are and will have to continue pay attention. I think Joe generally has the best interests of gamers at heart.
Jan 29, 2013
746 posts
138 upvotes
Toronto
Redmask wrote: He's hit and miss with me, much like the "Worth A Buy" guy. I like that he will actually call out publishers on their nonsense though and he puts a lot of effort into his videos in terms of costumes and other stuff.
I hate the screaming and bell ringing the "Worth A Buy" guy does, it's such a lame gimmick.
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2007
3428 posts
89 upvotes
Your Mom
i would agree joe's videos are pretty long... but if am thinking about buying a game or having second thoughts
id prob sit through 20-30 minutes to make my decision, joe explains everything through and through
at least he aint a gimmick scrub trying to get views

he doesnt make a video every week

havent watched much of joe lately but i will say this he was hyping up man of steel
and never made a review of it, like what the *****
he makes a video about going to see it and you should to, but doesn't review it?
what the

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)