• Last Updated:
  • Dec 27th, 2019 12:10 pm
[OP]
Aug 18, 2010
285 posts
301 upvotes
Trader Score: 1 (100% Positive)

Anne pro 2 - gateron blue switches $80

Brand new keyboard, was bought as a christmas gift but would not connect with the persons laptop (very old laptop with an ancient bluetooth version) and it was intended to be used as a wireless keyboard. I cannot return it because it was bought from a 3rd party walmart seller who refuses to respond to my messages so I figured I would try to sell it on here I can provide the online recipet that I was sent from walmart. Keyboard is unused (since we couldn't even connect it) and includes all the accessories and colored key caps.

This is a very popular mechanical keyboard has gateron blue switches which are some of the best switches around for typing and are high quality and very durable, it is able to be bluetooth or wired (includes a USB-C cable that can be used for fast charging or for connecting to a PC/mac). You can use this keyboard with a PC/Mac as it includes software that enables you to change the functionality of the keys and pick different keyboard layouts.

The keyboard is white and includes a fewcolored keycaps that can be used to customize it to your liking.

specs: https://www.amazon.ca/Anne-Mechanical-G ... ics&sr=1-2