• Last Updated:
  • Dec 6th, 2019 11:46 am
Tags:
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2006
1123 posts
236 upvotes
Oshawa
My biggest gripe was everywhere was sold out of the 4K Fire Sticks. Although my mom's boyfriend didn't ask me to get a couple until Saturday evening and by then it was too late. RBC then screwed me from even ordering online as a representative hit the wrong button and cancelled my Visa Debit card.

All I ended up doing was getting a Nintendo Switch with my PC Optimum points and sold it for $420 thus making $118 profit on my 250k points. Grabbed Red Dead Redemption 2 and COD Modern Warfare for XB1, but not sure if I will end up keeping them or not. I still have games from the couple of years from BF or BD sales that aren't even opened (COD Advanced Warfare, Shadows of Mordor or whatever, South Park FBW, etc.).

Hell, even a 4K television I bought last BF is still sealed, lol. Although my mom's boyfriend is likely gonna buy it from me and I'll put those funds towards a 4K television that has 4:4:4 chroma as I primarily want to use it as a monitor.
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
27369 posts
7680 upvotes
venividivici wrote: My biggest gripe was everywhere was sold out of the 4K Fire Sticks. Although my mom's boyfriend didn't ask me to get a couple until Saturday evening and by then it was too late. RBC then screwed me from even ordering online as a representative hit the wrong button and cancelled my Visa Debit card.
Retail stores perhaps but Amazon themselves had them all the way to the end of the sale, albeit when they went OOS they put a date of January on shipment. But they were still available. I got mine at Source on the Thursday it started, Best Lie was sold out but I think a lot of ppl forgot about The Source so I was able to get easily there.

Anyway it sounds like you just buy things for the sake of deals and don't even use the, lol (many of us are like that on here I guess :lol: ) so not finding stock of things probably really just saved you money :)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)