Expired Hot Deals

Annual Swatch Group Friends and Family Sale (Downtown Toronto)

• Last Updated:
  • May 2nd, 2016 11:12 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2003
6108 posts
669 upvotes
T dot 6

Annual Swatch Group Friends and Family Sale (Downtown Toronto)

Just got the email. No Omega this year :(

===

We are pleased to announce our annual WATCH SALE at:

555 Richmond St. W.
(near Richmond St. and Bathurst St.)
Downtown Toronto
Suite# 108

Thursday, December 3rd : 9AM – 6PM
Friday, December 4th: 9AM-2PM

Brands Included:

Swatch
Calvin Klein
(CK jewelry included)
Longines
Rado
Tissot
Hamilton

All Sales Are Final!!!
Cash, Debit, Credit Card Accepted

No Coats or Large Bags will be allowed in the room.
22 replies
Mar 7, 2011
769 posts
100 upvotes
Toronto
What are the discounts like?
And is it the current collection or older collections that they have on sale?
Nov 1, 2014
50 posts
6 upvotes
Markham, ON
How are prices? never heard of this sale before but I love Hamilton's
Mar 7, 2011
769 posts
100 upvotes
Toronto
Read through some of the old posts from this sale. Since this location is the authorized service center for these watch brands, it could be that these watches are B-quality stock or returns under warranty items?! Just my assumption.
Looks like some of the watches don't even come with a box or the serial numbers have been scratched off...
Dec 2, 2015
3 posts
Toronto, ON
Line up was over an hour this morning. Swatch prices $50-90, CK prices about the same. Tissots $100 and up. Nicer pieces gone by noon today. Rado & Longines $1000 +
Dec 26, 2012
152 posts
23 upvotes
Toronto
I have now finished my Christmas shopping, thank you Swatch Group!

I picked up some wicked deals on brand new in box with warranty RADO watches at 80% retail price!!!!! They are even automatic and ceramic. Longines was there and so was Hamilton. Also grabbed a swatch for $25. Line up was quick and well worth it. Bags and jackets were allowed btw too.

FYI, RADO started at $500, Longines at $400 and Hamilton at $300. I am going back tomorrow morning but I recommend to anyone on here that is a fan of watches to check it out.
Deal Guru
Mar 23, 2005
13432 posts
289 upvotes
Midland
I didn't know that Swatch watches were still made. :)
"Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent." - US President, Calvin Coolidge
Aug 16, 2007
681 posts
32 upvotes
oakley0023 wrote:
Dec 3rd, 2015 7:48 pm

I picked up some wicked deals on brand new in box with warranty RADO watches at 80% retail price!!!!! They are even automatic and ceramic. Longines was there and so was Hamilton. Also grabbed a swatch for $25. Line up was quick and well worth it. Bags and jackets were allowed btw too.

FYI, RADO started at $500, Longines at $400 and Hamilton at $300. I am going back tomorrow morning but I recommend to anyone on here that is a fan of watches to check it out.
pics of the rado watches you got?
Mar 2, 2006
131 posts
34 upvotes
Swatch hold this sales only one time each year in December or twice ? I heard there is one in May too, is that true? I never see any info about the May sales
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2006
2453 posts
284 upvotes
Wish we had these sales in Vancouver, wouldn't mind picking up a cheap Longines or RADO for casual wear
Dec 16, 2007
620 posts
195 upvotes
TO
Moca611 wrote:
Dec 3rd, 2015 3:59 pm
Line up was over an hour this morning. Swatch prices $50-90, CK prices about the same. Tissots $100 and up. Nicer pieces gone by noon today. Rado & Longines $1000 +
oakley0023 wrote:
Dec 3rd, 2015 7:48 pm

Oakley0023's post seems to contradict Moca611, $1000+ and $400-500 is quite a bit off.
Askari wrote:
Dec 3rd, 2015 11:07 pm
pics of the rado watches you got?
And a receipt if you dont mind?